It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:31 pm

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
she is blossoming into a lovely lady. beautiful pictures, very cool family photo.

Thank you! She is becoming a little lady! Thank you! It the best photo we have of us together!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:44 pm

CoraTheHusky wrote:

davecerv wrote:
Awww Cora…I like that 2nd pic she looks so relaxed and looking straight to your soul. Ya'll came out great on that last pic!
and hey do you make videos on YouTube?

Thank you!  And yes we do actually!

I knew it! It's cause I recently commented on a video of yours where your reviewing the adjustable Alpine Outfitter harness. My YouTube name is davecerv just like here wave
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Cora will be 7 months on Friday

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 Img_8510

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 Img_8511
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:22 pm

She's growing so nicely. I love her mane around her neck.

Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Thank you Jenn! I think it's her winter coat her fur seems to be a lot thicker.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:32 pm

woohooo love the mane too, beautiful pictures.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Ah!! When did she start to look so grown up! Gosh it sneaks up on you doesn't it? I was laying on the couch the other day and loki laid on me and I jumped. "when the heck did you get so big?!" Do you have moments like that? Lol

But she is growing up beautifully!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Cora's growing into a beautiful and regal dog...like others, I love her mane!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Wow her coat is really coming in must be the cold or shes growing up, either way shes beautiful! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Love these pics Zoe, beautiful backdrop and a beautiful little girl. Love her light coloring with those beautiful blue eyes, she is just so pretty!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you Ronin! Smile

I have moments like that all time time I look at my cat and wonder how Cora went from his size to this adult looking dog! Thank you Danielle!

Thank you Amy she really is becoming a little queen! Smile

It's been a lot colder in Toronto lately and yes she is growing up :,) thank you Jane

I took her into the wooded area in the city for a little fun it's really beautiful in there! Thank you Jimmy it's seems as though she has lost most of her red expect for the fluffy ears and the tail but I love this white coat as well!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:36 pm

I can tell, it looks really beautiful and Cora always has such a proud look to her, she's very beautiful!  The reddish hues will probly make a comeback with the seasons Smile
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:44 pm

so pretty and love the nature /scenery

MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:29 am

Zoe, Cora is so gorgeous. I love her tail tip, too cute. She looks like she is in her element outside with you. Maturing nicely!!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:59 am

Jimmy- thank you! She is quite the little queen! Yeah Im sure the red will come back in the spring I love watching her coat change its so interesting! Very Happy

Colleen- thank you! Toronto has the one wooded area in the city that you can get to with public transit and its really amazing for a little nature getaway! Smile

Renee-thank you so much! She really loves being outside and also love when I drop the leash for a bit! Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:45 pm

so I took this kick ass photo of Cora I cant even believe I took it (It is edited)

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 Img_8610
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Great picture - she looks very proud haha Smile.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Ooooh, I love this picture Zoe!
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Beautiful shot, I'd frame it Wink
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Awesome picture, Zoe! She is so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:41 am

"Hello world, my name is Cora...from this hill you will hear my every howling command"
Great pic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:41 am

Dohers10-thank you so much! Smile

Thanks Jimmy I was just messing around in the fores and when I came home I saw this one! Smile

Haha thanks Haley I'm actually trying to find the picture picture so one of my artist friends can paint a picture of Cora this might be the picture!

Thanks Casey I think Cora is looking a lot like Loki these day!

David haha that's a great caption when I instagram it I will totally use that! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:57 am

Zoe - such a great picture of Cora...the Lioness!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:24 pm

What a fantastic photo Zoe.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:22 pm

Zoe, those are the best kind of pics! Where you don't know you have them and are just like "YES!!!!" When you see them back at home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next