It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Haha Casey thanks! She is too cute for her own good, she is very snugly, those fluffy ears are the best!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:24 am

So I thought I would add some more pictures since Cora turned 4 months old on the 20th
puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Image20

Cora on her first play date with Max! (He is 5 months old)
puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Image21

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Adorable pics Zoe! The second pic I thought at first she had new markings on her neck (the darker color above her collar) but they're not in the first pic so I take it its just dirt, after her bath Razz
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:14 am

I adore her "look" in the tuggy pic, haha, she is not impressed at all, lol. Such a cute little couple Max and Cora are, good thing Cora just got a bath, haha.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:56 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Adorable pics Zoe! The second pic I thought at first she had new markings on her neck (the darker color above her collar) but they're not in the first pic so I take it its just dirt, after her bath Razz

HAH thank you! it would be cool if she got such a nice dark colour but no its just dirt, Max's owner was teasing me for bathing her just a couple days ago Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:58 am

MiyasMomma wrote:
I adore her "look" in the tuggy pic, haha, she is not impressed at all, lol. Such a cute little couple Max and Cora are, good thing Cora just got a bath, haha.

She is like mom really a picture while I play, they are a cute little couple it was great to have Cora play with a dog that's a little rough like her Smile AHHH I mean her bath was at as good a time as any since she gets dirty everyday with that puppy fur that collects everything :')
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:47 am

I love the pic of the 2 dogs together. Nothing gives me greater joy than watching Ami and Archer romp unfettered.
Back to top Go down
Dimka Petlin
Puppy
Puppy
Dimka Petlin

Male Join date : 2015-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:56 am

Great picture with 2 dogs.!!!!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:18 am

I meant to comment on your new pictures a couple days ago. She is growing so fast. Her face is just great in the first one. Max is very pretty too!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:49 am

Thanks everyone! I thought I would add some more since I started Cora Instagram I'm always taking pictures!

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Image10 This is Cora on a hike yesterday!

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Image11 Cora at the dog park at around 6:30am

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Image12 Cora smelling All the great smells on the hike!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:10 pm

I don't know why, but in these pictures, I can really see the GSD in her. She is just lovely! I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Last edited by caseysteffans on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Cora has such an expressive face, like you can totally read what she's thinking, she is so beautiful. Really pretty pics Zoe, very peaceful ! Like she's just in her own little world out there Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Nice pics Zoe!! I agree with Casey, her longer legs, and just a leaner look with her longer muzzle says GSD. However, she has GSD ears with husky fur, so very cute. She is growing into a very lovely dog.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:35 pm

she is beautiful, nice pictures of here taking in the sight sand smells.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Thanks everyone! I agree I think she is looking more German shepherd like it's almost like she goes through phases where she looks more like one or the other! , she is growing up so fast in enjoying it but I'm going to miss puppy Cora, she is so big I'm thinking she might hit 65-70 pounds if so I know my next dog will be a pure Husky or Aussie shepherd! Only one biggish dog in my life!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:22 pm

CoraTheHusky wrote:
Thanks everyone! I agree I think she is looking more German shepherd like it's almost like she goes through phases where she looks more like one or the other! , she is growing up so fast in enjoying it but I'm going to miss puppy Cora, she is so big I'm thinking she might hit 65-70 pounds if so I know my next dog will be a pure Husky or Aussie shepherd! Only one biggish dog in my life!

I used to mourn that Ami was not within standard for height and weight. BUt I'm really beginning to appreciate his size as I get older and shorter Mad ) and occasionally somwhat crippled for want of a better word - first, I can reach the top of his head to stroke his ears (velvet I love you ) without having to bend at all and secondly, when we are out and about, if I do need to bend over for something, he's just the right height for me to put my hand on his shoulders to both support me and to stabilize me. And I'm training him to carry my stuff (damn sting pack is bulky AND heavy. And I can't leave the house without it OR the phone Mad Mad )

I see the GSD also - in the slope of his hind end in the last pic and the second in those most adorable fluffy ears I love you
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Here is a series of photos of Cora at 5 months!!!!

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Img_7111
Cora with her boyfriend Bronson

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Img_7310
Cora with the first aid kit I got her after watching a dog fight I thought hey might as well be prepared

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Img_7410
Cora enjoying the only really nice place in Toronto to take your dog

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Img_7311
Sticks, Sticks, Sticks!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:12 am

I love Cora in her harness pic. She is growing nicely. STICKS haha!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:16 pm

You always take such pretty pictures Zoe. They are all so beautiful and Cora looks so happy! She's really growing up! Pretty little girl Smile her bf is adorable, haha
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Thanks guys, she really is growing up so fast!
Back to top Go down
Dimka Petlin
Puppy
Puppy
Dimka Petlin

Male Join date : 2015-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:08 am

Yeah that's true she does grow significantly fast
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:05 pm

she is grown fast, cute picture with the sticks.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Tehee her and Bronson look good together. I like the way her ears are different from the rest of her coat. Very cute!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Gosh she is just cute! I might be a little partial though considering she looks like she could be Loki's family member.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Thank you everyone one,  she and Loki do look a lot alike!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next