It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:59 am

simplify wrote:
Look how big she got! I love her red tipped tail. <3

Thank you so much Smile Her little red spots are my favorite
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:27 am

so we have figured out that Cora is probably a Husky-swiss or german shepherd- Border collie Mix

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 2016-012 recall 9/10

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Img_9911 yummy sticks

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Img_9912
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Hey Zoe, as always lovely pics of Cora. I love the last one she is so focused on you, nice Smile So what's up with the 2 breed guessing game? Husky/Swiss or GSD/Border? I personally don't see border, I guess I am just curious on why these mixes. How are you doing? We haven't seen you in a bit, hope you are doing better!!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:02 pm

This is a nice trio of pics Zoey, I especially like that one of Cora emerging from the woods Smile
And that sounds like a cool mix Cora the Husky Swiss
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:08 pm

MiyasMomma wrote:
Hey Zoe, as always lovely pics of Cora. I love the last one she is so focused on you, nice Smile So what's up with the 2 breed guessing game? Husky/Swiss or GSD/Border? I personally don't see border, I guess I am just curious on why these mixes. How are you doing? We haven't seen you in a bit, hope you are doing better!!

Thank you! I ment to say we aren't sure if she has swiss shepherd or GSD shepherd haha opps. I think that she is most likely a Husky-swiss-Border, Border came up because lately people have been stopping me on the street asking me if she's part border collie it's been happening a couple times a day lately I also met a purebred border whose body was almost the same as Cora's. And to be honest there is something about her head shape that is really similar to a border collie who has erect ears. I've been doing a lot better thank you for asking! Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:09 pm

davecerv wrote:
This is a nice trio of pics Zoey, I especially like that one of Cora emerging from the woods Smile
And that sounds like a cool mix Cora the Husky Swiss

Haha Thank you Dave!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:48 pm

beautiful picture of her coming out of the woods.
she dose look like a border collie husky mix but ether way she is very beautiful.lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:29 am

Ooooh, Zoe! These pics are amazing!!! First one is just incredible, love the second one with her stick too, and that third pic, her eyes and that snow, wow!!! GREAT pics Smile

So nice to see you again!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:10 am

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
beautiful picture of her coming out of the woods.
she dose look like a border collie husky mix but ether way she is very beautiful.lol

Thank you Ronin!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:11 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Ooooh, Zoe! These pics are amazing!!! First one is just incredible, love the second one with her stick too, and that third pic, her eyes and that snow, wow!!! GREAT pics Smile

So nice to see you again!!!! Smile

Thank you Jimmy!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:32 pm

She's so pretty! Have I said before how much I love her ears? They're really cool!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:53 am

Great pictures, Zoe!!!! She looks amazing. I'm really liking the red ears.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Thank you Danielle!! Her ears keep getting fluffier and FLuffier!!

Thanks Casey!!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Cora posing while on our hike
puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Img_2014
she loves this tree
puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Img_2011

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Img_2012

Cora in her new bow tie
puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Img_2013
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Zoe, as usual, STUNNING pictures, I can't even choose a favorite! Cora just looks SO beautiful in every single one of them! LOVE her eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:33 pm

Zoe, she looks absolutely gorgeous! I love her accessories. I can't believe she is 10 months old already!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:14 pm

she is beautiful, lovely pictures. she look very cute in her bow tie.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Oh Zoe, Cora is just gorgeous. I love the first and third, but the last one with her bow tie, lol, too cute. You do take stunning photos of a stunning young lady.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Zoe, as usual, STUNNING pictures, I can't even choose a favorite! Cora just looks SO beautiful in every single one of them! LOVE her eyes Smile

Thank you so much!! I've been trying to improve my photography skills Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:55 pm

caseysteffans wrote:
Zoe, she looks absolutely gorgeous! I love her accessories. I can't believe she is 10 months old already!

Thank you Casey! I know she is growing up so fast!!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 pm

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
she is beautiful, lovely pictures. she look very cute in her bow tie.

Thank you! I love putting her in these bowties! Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:58 pm

MiyasMomma wrote:
Oh Zoe, Cora is just gorgeous. I love the first and third, but the last one with her bow tie, lol, too cute. You do take stunning photos of a stunning young lady.

Thank you so much Renee! I've been trying to become a better photographer! Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:49 pm

We got a lot of snow last night so Cora and I made a trip to the trails for a nice walk. We also got Cora's DNA test back which I find really cool.

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 2016-010

Cora with a cute husky friend we met on the trails
puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Img_1310

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 2016-011

The DNA Cora happens to have a lot in common with the Belgian Malinois. She is very hard working.

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Cora_d10
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Zoe, you've outdone yourself on these pics, they are just gorgeous!!!

Interesting with the DNA results!!! I've always wondered what they looked like, haha. Cora is just a beautiful beautiful little girl.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Cora looks amazing against the snow!

Aren't the results exciting!?! I couldn't wait when I got Loki's back!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next