It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Anya is 39 lb at 13.5 months. Shes lost weight after her spay :-/
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Gary29
Newborn
Newborn
Gary29

Male Join date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:55 am

Skye is 3yrs 5mths and weighs 51lbs. Nico is 15mths and weighs 45lbs.
Back to top Go down
southerncali88
Newborn
Newborn
southerncali88

Male Join date : 2014-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Khalees 9 weeks (14.4 pounds)
Khalees 11 weeks(16.4 pounds)
Khalees 12 weeks (17.2 pounds)
Back to top Go down
oTykny
Newborn
Newborn
oTykny

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Hanzel
7.5 weeks : 2.2kg (5lbs)
9 weeks : 3kg (6.6lbs)

He's so small!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:21 pm

oTykny wrote:
Hanzel

He's so small!

Are you sure about his birthday? He's very, very small for a male that age. My boy is on the small side for an adult male and he was 13.9 lbs at 9 weeks.
Back to top Go down
oTykny
Newborn
Newborn
oTykny

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:42 pm

wpskier222 wrote:

oTykny wrote:
Hanzel

He's so small!

Are you sure about his birthday? He's very, very small for a male that age. My boy is on the small side for an adult male and he was 13.9 lbs at 9 weeks.

Yupp, 100% positive about his birthday.  He is definitely on the small side of things.  The vet isn't concerned about it at all - she even said she's seen smaller puppies.  His parents only weighed 40 lbs (mom) and 45lbs (dad) so they are also on the smaller side of things.  He's the smallest husky puppy I've ever seen though and ALL of the puppies in his liter were around the same size.  He's smaller than my small cat.  He might have a growth spurt soon?  I'm not sure.  I was worried about his size too - I'm not sure if I should still be worried.
Back to top Go down
southerncali88
Newborn
Newborn
southerncali88

Male Join date : 2014-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:26 pm

oTykny wrote:

wpskier222 wrote:

oTykny wrote:
Hanzel

He's so small!

Yupp, 100% positive about his birthday.  He is definitely on the small side of things.  The vet isn't concerned about it at all - she even said she's seen smaller puppies.  His parents only weighed 40 lbs (mom) and 45lbs (dad) so they are also on the smaller side of things.  He's the smallest husky puppy I've ever seen though and ALL of the puppies in his liter were around the same size.  He's smaller than my small cat.  He might have a growth spurt soon?  I'm not sure.  I was worried about his size too - I'm not sure if I should still be worried.

Yea, that's extremely small for his age. But if your vet says it's fine I'm sure he knows more than I do lol. My girls parents were way small Mom was 35lb and the Dad was 40. I'm hoping she stays between those two weights, I don't want too much bigger than that lol. I think yours is due for a growth spurt any day now;)
Back to top Go down
oTykny
Newborn
Newborn
oTykny

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Right?! That's what I said.  He's stopping by the vet again today and I'll ask her.  I knew another Husky that was already 20ish lbs at 10 or 12 weeks.  He was a big boy.  Hopefully he has that growth spurt soon.  I want him to get bigger soon!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:04 pm

I'm already wishing that my older puppy (7 months) was a small little 11 lbs puppy again, enjoy it while it lasts! Oh and take lots of videos too, I didn't take enough of those... :/
Back to top Go down
oTykny
Newborn
Newborn
oTykny

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:49 pm

AMB wrote:
I'm already wishing that my older puppy (7 months) was a small little 11 lbs puppy again, enjoy it while it lasts! Oh and take lots of videos too, I didn't take enough of those... :/

I can't wait for him to be bigger though! I made him an instagram to keep track of his photos and videos :3 I'm always taking videos and pictures of him. I think that's why I want him to grow so fast. I at least want him to get to 15 lbs. He's only almost 7 right now.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:27 pm

I was the same way, but they really do grow up too fast... :c
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

Female Join date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:31 pm

oTykny wrote:

AMB wrote:

I can't wait for him to be bigger though! I made him an instagram to keep track of his photos and videos :3 I'm always taking videos and pictures of him.  I think that's why I want him to grow so fast.  I at least want him to get to 15 lbs.  He's only almost 7 right now.  
samoa was a tiny pup..at 8 weeks she was eight lbs.. 9 weeks nine lbs and so on.. she never gained more than 1 lb per week. she is now 34 lbs and 8 months old. still really small.. i hope she gets a little taller but she only has a few more months of height growth left.. i guess we'll see Smile good luck with your pup.. so cute btw Smile
Back to top Go down
blackshears
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:36 am

barbianj wrote:
Siku's official vet visit weight on Neuter Day was 62#.  He is leaning out, and getting much stronger.

September 9th (8weeks) 12#
October 1st (11 weeks) 19.2#
October 16th (13 weeks) 25.5#
October 29th (15 weeks) 30.2#
November 11th (17 weeks) 36.2#
November 27th (19 weeks) 40.6#
December 12th (21 weeks) 47.8#
January 2nd (24 weeks) 50.0#
January 11th (25 weeks) 53.8#
January 22nd (27 weeks) 59.4#
January 31st (28 weeks) 60.0#
February 5th (29 weeks) 63.8#
February 19th (31 weeks) 63.8#
April 8th (38 weeks) 62# vet visit

Cone of Shame. Worse than the surgery itself.

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 20140408_194155_zpsz5ov4q21

Love the cone. Our old girl shredded two cones after she was fixed. She was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult
Playing with the Big Dogs

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:02 am

Simon 6 months old 30 lbs. Still a little lean guy with a lot of growing left to do but I have high hopes for him.

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 02513
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
Frigga
Newborn
Newborn
Frigga

Female Join date : 2014-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Our Ms. Frigga is 14 weeks and 18.3 lbs. she is on the small side from what I have gathered from reading about other puppies close to her age. She is skinny as a rail; but, eats like a piggy. Not the bad stuff either. Mommy makes sure it is the good puppy food and treats. Zen (her daddy) is average for weight/height typical black/grey; white with mask. Marlee (her mommy) is small ( about 30 lbs) solid white with tan spots.
Back to top Go down
Gunnersmatejmac
Teenager
Teenager
Gunnersmatejmac

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Loki weighed in today at 75.4 lbs.

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 20140521_111849_zpsvkorn7fl

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 20140521_112139_zpsrcjtnt8g
Back to top Go down
tdmoore44
Newborn
Newborn
tdmoore44

Male Join date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Deacon is now 7 months old. He got fixed on Tuesday, and weighed in at 52 lbs.
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Bodhi is 4 years, 10 months.
He weighed 53.6 lbs. yesterday.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Diz is almost 15 months and weighed in at 50.6 lbs yesterday
Back to top Go down
oTykny
Newborn
Newborn
oTykny

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:00 am

hrangelotti wrote:

oTykny wrote:

AMB wrote:

I can't wait for him to be bigger though! I made him an instagram to keep track of his photos and videos :3 I'm always taking videos and pictures of him.  I think that's why I want him to grow so fast.  I at least want him to get to 15 lbs.  He's only almost 7 right now.  

samoa was a tiny pup..at 8 weeks she was eight lbs.. 9 weeks nine lbs and so on.. she never gained more than 1 lb per week. she is now 34 lbs and 8 months old. still really small.. i hope she gets a little taller but she only has a few more months of height growth left.. i guess we'll see :)good luck with your pup.. so cute btw Smile

Thank you Smile He weighs in at 10 pounds right now but he had lost weight when he got sick and then gained it back. He's 12 weeks right now. We talked to a husky owner who's pup was smaller than mine and he is now within normal range at I believe 10 months. He said his did have a big growth spurt until 4 or 5 months. So I have faith he'll be normal sized. if not, oh well we love him regardless Smile
Back to top Go down
Frigga
Newborn
Newborn
Frigga

Female Join date : 2014-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Frigga went to the vet today for her last shot serises for Parvo, Etc.... She is now 22.6 lbs....I need to post a photo on here!!!!
Back to top Go down
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Loki is still 67lbs. He has gotten taller though at over 14 months old. He is 28" tall. The vet said he is at a good weight though.
Back to top Go down
katty_89
Newborn
Newborn
katty_89

Female Join date : 2013-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:18 am

Axel got weighed last Friday before getting desexed, 21kg (or 46lbs) at exactly 11 months old.
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Kennedy is almost 4 and she weighed in at 43lbs!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
LokiTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
LokiTheHusky

Female Join date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:52 am

Micante', our female weighed in at 45ibs at 5 months old (a few weeks ago), Will have to weigh her again when she turns 6 months old. She is still so very much puppy, Maturing slower then all the others seemed to. Smile I love having a puppy around but part of me wants her to hurry up and grow up so I know what her final size and weight will be! Her final color and coat type will be nice to know, as well. That seems to change every week, too!

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 10417794_606568632784484_2899396556281199481_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next