It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Looks to me like she rolled her face in something lol!

Just how Ami looks after rolling in something disgusting...you might want to smell the stuff. Last time with Ami it was some kind of animal poop...which bought him a spot bath with with lots of water followed by a waterless shampoo...Mr. Dog and Dad did not find lavender an appealing scent for a dog. Better lavender than poop as far as I am concerned Wink

Your two always looks so happy sunny
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:53 pm

You did say Mishka was your trouble maker. Razz She just wanted to have a dirty face mask. I can't help but smile when I look at the picture of Kodhi laying down with his legs on the bed. He facial expression just cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:14 am

lol! Amy!!! poor Ami Sad On Mishka, it was actually mud...not easy to get off mud, but mud nonethe less, haha. Kohdi and Mishka were playing in the backyard and it had been lightly raining...Im pretty sure I even saw this happen, just didnt think much of it cuz it looked like it was just wetness but what happened is (and its happened before) they were running around the yard full speed, most of the yard is a pool so they utilize the slope that goes down into the canyon as well, well Kohdi is bigger than Mishka and...he's discovered if he *bumps* her while she's running, she goes flying, in this case she did one of those half falls where her front went down and her face went sliding. One time he *bumped* her right into the pool, LOL. I do feel your (and Ami's) pain though, I had a Malamute that would rub his head in that cow manure stuff people put down on their lawns sometimes, sooooo nasty!!! And...Thank You, I hope they always look happy because they are...thats all I want for them Wink

Haha Casey, I almost didnt post that pic cuz of his expression!!! if u look closely, he's got his lil front teeth out, hahaha, its almost like he saw me with the camera and decided he better say "cheeeeeese", LOL
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:20 am

My boy Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 08810
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:43 am

Kohdi and Mishka just chillin' on a Sunday afternoon Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 09310
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:53 am

Those last 2 pictures are beautiful... you really have an eye for composition!

Kodhi is really plush... very much like Ami's coat without the leg feathers. (This winter, Ami's coat so far is nowhere near as long as last year... warmer weather and Ami sleeps inside at night... much to his dismay, I believe Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:29 am

Thank you Amy!!! Kohdi actually has a brother who is a wooly (black and white), he was the only one, yet Kohdi's father and his offspring all have this super thick coat. Its unbelievably soft. While Kohdi's mother with her unusual coat gave her offspring some very unique markings. I love this boy!!! Smile

Its funny you say Ami would rather sleep outside...Kohdi has been wanting to do that lately. I can't let him for the entire night, but I have been letting him be out there til he tells me he wants in. Maybe its too warm in here for him Sad (and yet I think he's so thick right now cuz Ive been letting him stay outside at night so long, haha)

You already know how much I love your Ami, he is just SO beautiful. His bone structure, his beautiful blue eyes and his coat. And Archer...just too cute ;)When you describe Ami's antics, he reminds me so much of Malukhai. It was one of my favorite things about him.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:23 am

I love Kodhi's eyes! I know we have talked about this before, but I love that golden color he has to them. His coat does look a little fluffier than I remember too.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:16 pm

Kohdi is so unique, from his eyes, to his mask. He looks so happy in the upside down feet on bed pic. And he looks like the king of his domain in the last pic. You truly have some beautiful dogs, and are very much loved and adored, your area where you take most of your pics, seem like a garden built for 2 huskies......
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 pm

Thank you Casey!!! His eye color was actually the FIRST thing that struck me when I first met him. I even commented to the breeder on them. Although I had seen him in pics and vids before I met him, in pics they just looked brown, in person though I was struck by how gold they looked. They just *fit* him.

Thank you Renee!!! He is the king of his domain...but as you know, every king has his queen and this lil almost 10 month old Mishka, took that role and ran with it, haha. She rules. Wink As far as the yard...my backyard is my most favorite place to hang out, but they have thrashed it Sad I know it'll get better but OMG. Its still *Winter* here, we may still get frost, so for the moment I'm not doing too much with it but I'll get it back in shape again ...theyre having fun with it though, LOL

Ahh, and Casey, he is fluffier right now, this is his winter coat...I think its thicker this year for 2 reasons, hes a lil older and cuz I've been letting him lay out back til he wants in, and its been getting pretty cool here at night. During the summer my mom saw him and was worried cuz he looked to thin, haha, I said "no", he just doesnt wanna wear a coat in the summer Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:27 pm

I do apologize for posting so much in Kohdi and Mishka's scrapbooks lately...I get in pic taking moods...please bear with me, the moods DO go away Wink I think its cuz both of their birthdays are coming up in March and I'm realizing time is just going way too fast Sad

Kohdi...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 10310

Kohdi smells something in the air.

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 10410       
Kohdi with Mishka

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 11510
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Kohdi is tired from playing football...he wants to sleep but feels he must guard the ball Wink

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 13613

so...he sleeps with one eye open, LOL...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 13810

but he's really tired...so now he's telling me to let him sleep in peace, haha

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 13910
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Khodi is such a character lol! Can't let Mischka get that football!

I get the tired though. Ami and Archer are sacked out on the kitchen floor at the moment. It's 31 outside and a bit too warm for Ami's taste... he actually asked to come inside. And when Archer went out, he declined to join him affraid
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:04 pm

And Jimmy, no need to apologize for all the pics...I love them! Though hubby, son and DIL may be getting a bit tired of having my tablet shoved under their noses lol!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:17 am

Lol so cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:16 am

@Amy...LOL, Thank you Smile Kohdi is just...Kohdi, I don't even know how to describe him, hahaha. He's just funny. In the last pic where he's doing his *talking* (the woo woo), he gets going and then his lil voice disappears, but he keeps going anyways!!! hahaha. I have to do a video of it, its just too funny.

@GravityM...Thank you!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Kohdi...this morning...it wasnt even 8am Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 1625187496

Me: "busted!!!"

Kohdi: "oh sh**, I'm busted"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 43710

Kohdi: "qwick, gotta think of something to get out of this...but he keeps looking at me!!!!"

Me: "dude, ur busted...you *really* think you can get out of this?"
 Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 43810

Kohdi: "ugh, I'm so ashamed!!!!"

Me: "*sighs* I'm not mad"

Kohdi: "it worked!!! damn, it actually worked!! *mental note...remember to do this look the next time*    
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 43910
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 pm

LOL he's so funny who could be mad at him Smile does he have a Mohaw? I like the white on his neck, I have yet to see another husky with one, Idk if Miyas is a fault or not
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:31 pm

The white on his neck is one of my favorite markings on him, its like a blaze that travels down and off to one side of his neck, like...picture a horses mane, kinda like that

Im not aware of markings being a fault so Im pretty sure Miya is fine (im no expert though) Wink Miya is a beautiful Husky!!! she looks faultless to me Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Oopsie...what is it about these guys that like to lay in the landscaping lol! I hope you had nothing planted where he is, just the pots and tree.

Ami has taken a liking to our front stoop...it's non the north side of the house and he gets shade. I wonder if that was what Khodi was looking for...as well as the cool earth.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:50 pm

I love the white its so pretty..handsome lol awe thanks! Where in San Diego are you? If you don't mind me asking
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:02 pm

@Amy, no Amy, he's digging a hole...its not big enough for him to lay in...yet...but maybe he's suggesting I put a plant there, haha. There was a pink rosea ground cover there, but that disappeared soon after I got Mishka

@Jane, I love his white too, thank you Smile and no, I dont mind you asking, I'm just not sure how to explain it, LOL...Im like in between Cowles Mountain and SDSU (5 minutes from each, but these are also the only two landmarks I could think of, haha) its an area called Del Cerro
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Welcome, ah okay I've never been there specifically but both times I had to go to San Diego I went to el cajon for Memphis near there somewhere, and second time I went to Town & Country Resort & Convention Center - 500 Hotel Circle North to pick up Miya. Possibly going to be moving closer to sand Diego to Temecula where my mom is, also where I grew up. Maybe in a couple years.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Im in between both of those area, haha...near Hotel Circle is the emergency vet hospital too. I think they just had that Husky dog show at the Town&Country too a lil while back. My sister just moved near Temecula, in Murietta. Its a good hour or more from here I think. She likes it there. I gotta be by my beach though, LOL, so Im staying where I am, haha.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Oh okay haha, ya there was a show when I picked up Miya actually, I saw a lady with her Siberian and I thought it was Miya haha yeah it's about an hour from Temecula, Murrieta isnt a bad area at all I just want to be closer to the snow! The beach is nice there we always go to Oceanside :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next