It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:38 am

Ah Kohdi, chillin without out lil sis. Great pics, you must have had some good, cool weather today. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 am

@Casey...thank you! He had a really good time today. If you notice his front paws and part of his legs are both dirty, that's from digging in water bowls all the way up, lol. There are water bowls with water set by them at various points on the trail, Kohdi dug all the water out of each one...I had to rinse and refill them all and hold him back so he wouldn't do it again, haha. He was greeting everyone with his "woo woo's" everyone was just loving him too, he really looks forward to these hikes!

@Renee, it's was actually pretty warm today, like 80. Kohdi and I went up early, like 8:30am. It was nice out Smile and thank you Renee Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:31 am

A few pics of Kohdi and Mishka from this weekend:)
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 44610

I look out the window to see what they were up to and see this (below)...was just TOO cute Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 Img_0310

I'll call this one "Night'n'Day" (note the hole in the lawn between the two Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 1625187496 )
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 Img_0311
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:43 pm

They are so fluffy! You in an never ending battle with the holes aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Haha Casey, Kohdi looks especially fluffy in this pic. Dunno why. And yeah, there's 5 more holes just like it. They want me to use it as a putting green perhaps ? Wink
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Haha, Jimmy last pic looks like...."Hole, what hole? It's been here all the time" lol. Love the bench pic, they have really formed a solid bond the last few months.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:16 pm

LOL Renee, I know right! "We'll just hide the hole with our fluff and Jimmy will be none the wiser" haha

The bench pic...Kohdi's new thing is that bench...if I manage to catch him digging, I'll say "no Kohdi, no digging in the grass" and he goes and hides his head under the bench Sad then if I walk towards him, he tries to stuff his fluffy ass all the way under the bench, lol. In this pic Mishka has discovered there is a sprinkler line under there...Kohdi is intrigued, haha, but his smile tells me he's just waiting for her to be busted by me Wink
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:45 pm

If I told my two no digging in the grass I might actually hear them laugh at me. My whole yard is uprooted. And the flowerbed I remulched over the weekend has a corner dug in now, which I'm sure is Keno's doing since Kenzi won't touch a bed with mulch on it.

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Ok, guys...to hear you talk, does not looking promising for my landscaping this summer Sad Wayne just said, minutes ago...there goes a daffodil...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:30 pm

LOL Jenn, you too huh?!!! Trust me though, Kohdi is laughing his ass off under that bench.  Here's how it goes...Kohdi digs, I catch him, I say "no Kohdi, no digging in the grass!" He jumps up and hides his head under the bench...in shame? <rolls eyes>I think not (cuz the first time he did it, I felt bad!!! I said " come here Kohdi, I'm sorry, come out so I can give u a hug" lol...but here's how it continues...I get up (cuz I'm kneeling down trying to coax him out) and start walking towards the house or patio or wherever, he comes out and starts a very demanding " woo woo woo" I turn around...  I say " whuuuuutt?!" He does that husky bow thing and "woo woo woo's " again...THEN the lil brat goes to the hole, sticks his entire face in it, looks at me the entire time, and then starts digging again!!!  I yell "no" and he takes off, spins around and does this hilarious lil prance towards the hole again, jumps in it, digs two or three times and takes off running around the yard. So yeah, laughing his ass off.
Amy, LOLOL...<sighs> frustrating ain't it?!!! Hahaha. But you know what, I just HAVE to smile when it happens. It's part of a huskies charm, LOL. If I could figure out how to post a pic from my iPad, I'd show you the black cherry petunias that I was afraid Mishka would get. Well, it happened, never even made it out of the pot (well, they did but it's cuz Mishka removed them from the pot) fortunately they are salvageable.

Edit: the petunia pic...I brought it out back, set it down on a bench and went to get the potting soil. I come back, theyre gone! Im like, wth! I actually doubted myself and thought I didnt bring them back there...anyways, after like 10 minutes of looking all over the place, I see Mishka on the grass chewing on something white and look and its my petunia pot! she is SNEAKY! I so wish I could have seen her do it though, LOL. So anyways, pretty color huh!! theyre Black Cherry Supertunias...basically a mini version flower, that blooms constantly and more like a "vine" in that theyre really nice in hanging pots.
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 Img_0228
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:33 am

Those are pretty petunias, Jimmy - as a backup plan, petunias root really well from stem cuttings. Maybe snip a few and root them in the house, pot them up and keep them for...replacement, as needed lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 pm

That's something I didn't know about petunias Amy, thank you! I'm going to try it. I've done it before with geraniums.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:11 am

Kohdi pics from today Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 47110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 46910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 47310

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 48410

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 48510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 49110

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sun May 03, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:13 am

Nice pics, my dream is to one day have two huskies at once! And also a lot of space like you..It just looks perfect. And excuse me if this has been answered before but what's the age differance between the two?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:12 pm

So much fluffy!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:16 pm

I never noticed how much bigger Kohdi is! Such a handsome boy though. His parti eye looks crazy in that first picture with the branch though.

Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:16 pm

@davecerv...thank you so much! I wish they had more room to run around but they're happy here so I can't complain, and you are doing so awesome with Mylo...if you do get another one, it'll be cake for you. Kohdi and Mishka are pretty much exactly a year apart in age, Kohdi was born March 17 and Mishka March 27 one year apart. I had their birth dates in my signature but when I changed it, I forgot to put them back. Gonna do that today...Smile

@DarkDiamond... OMG, you have no idea! LOL, poor thing is starting to shed like mad now too and he's looking so straggly

@simplify... Thank you, I love this boy. so much.  And it's not so much how much bigger he is than Mishka, it's how much smaller Mishka is. She's tiny!!! Kohdi is a fluffball but is a average sized Husky, Mishka is a forever puppy. I've looked through her AKC papers, and looked up her relatives (their show pics) and they all seem the same size has her, even the males, so I think being on the low end of the size standard is pretty normal in this line. And yeah, that parti-eye Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 1625187496  but you know what, it somehow just fits him. I really couldn't be happier with him.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:28 am

The next to last pic is breathtaking. I can't believe you can take pics at your house, and make it seem like you are in the middle of nowhere. Your home is like in another world, and I so enjoy seeing your two, they are so happy and quite a perfect match. The rock wall pic will go down as one of my favorites ever!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Wow, thank you Renee...that pic is my two "keeping watch" haha, I'm down on my slope in the canyon and these two are watching a dog running with its owner. They were fascinated! LOL. I zoomed in on them but the pic still looks far away but kinda cool. Did you notice Mishka is trying to be all stealth and blend in to the bush behind her?, hahaha. She's funny. Thank you again Renee:)
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Great pictures Jimmy! I love the one of the two of them together! Kodhi looks massive, but in reality, I know it's because Mishka is just tiny!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Beautiful pictures, Jimmy. Kohdi is so majestice and Mischka is, well, Mischka is an imp!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:29 pm

@Casey. Thank you!!! It truly is Mishka's tinyness, and Kohdi's coat!, lol. I'm gonna edit in the other pic where they're both actually looking right into the camera, for the first time ever, the pic I've been waiting for, however, I don't like the way they look, lol. <sighs> Anyways, it's on my laptop so I'll edit it in later.

@Amy. Thank you!!! Kohdi does have this majestic thing going on most of the time, poor guy is shedding like crazy though so he's lookin a bit roughed up, lol...but so many times I see him and am just in awe of how he carries himself (still a lil brat though, hahaha) and yeah, my lil Mishka <sighs> I have to remember she is still just a puppy, she's only a year old and for a 1 year old I give her a lot of credit...I really can't get enough of watching her/them... They just make me smile Smile and pull my hair out 2 seconds later...always ends up back smiling again Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
@Amy. Thank you!!! Kohdi does have this majestic thing going on most of the time, poor guy is shedding like crazy though so he's lookin a bit roughed up, lol...but so many times I see him and am just in awe of how he carries himself (still a lil brat though, hahaha) and yeah, my lil Mishka <sighs> I have to remember she is still just a puppy, she's only a year old and for a 1 year old I give her a lot of credit...I really can't get enough of watching her/them... They just make me smile Smile and pull my hair out 2 seconds later...always ends up back smiling again Smile

I know the feeling - I planted my apple tree babies (which had already had damage from voles so I had to cut off a lot of the top). Next morning, what did I find? Not only did a rabbit bite off the top 3" of buds, leaving only 1 very tiny bud left for the tree to regenerate itself but Archer. Damn Archer, dug out most of the hole to the tree that we "made" - we grafted it onto dwarfing root stock, a Honeycrisp. Two thirds fo the root ball was exposed to the sun and wind when I found it at 11 AM Mad And silly boy, he just lay there, with his bouncy little ears and his silly gring, watching me refill the hole and water it in.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:19 pm

@Casey...here is the other pic...I dont like it, LOL...Mishka has her body twisted weird and theres some kind of shadow (or dirt, it is Mishka afterall) on one side of her face, but FINALLY had them looking at the camera Wink

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 47210
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:39 pm

@Amy...Sad I really DO feel your "pain"...not only with the puppies but with the rabbits too!!! I *thought* my backyard was bunnyproofed, only I found out the other morning this was NOT the case. I went out with my dogs early in the morning, all was peaceful and quiet, it was still not light out. All of a sudden something goes whizzing by me and before I could even react, Mishka goes FLYING past me (I actually felt the wind!!! LOLOL) I look and she is right on the tail of a bunny, and Kohdi on the other side of the pool totally insync with Mishka's plan, crouched in position and taking off as Mishka and the bunny are nearing the sideyard ...how the failed to catch that bunny is beyond me but anyways, like you with your friut trees, mine is the lawn I just put in Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 1625187496 ...do you know I havnt mowed it once since I put it in like 2 months ago! anyways, I knew Kohdi and Mishka werent the only ones destroying it...so this past weekend, my yard is now bunny proofed. BUT its not Kohdi and Mishka proofed (see pic Wink) yeah, this is Mr. Majestic <rolls eyes> pic is dark I know (Ipad doesnt have a flash) but his head is IN the ground! (pic taken the other night after I told him I was letting him out but NO digging in the lawn  Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 1625187496 All I can say to you is...it DOES get better, I swear, LOL...seriously, if I wouldnt have had huskies my whole life, I couldnt make this statement with confidence...the day will come though where...wait for it...Wink you will actually miss these antics Wink

Hope your apple tree recovers!

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 Img_0315
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next