It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:20 am

Um, you made it up Razz There is a Black Lab and a smaller one, I think they said it is a Pomeranian, looks kinda like...well, his name is Furby Wink The guy told me he used to have two huskies though so he (and his wife) love my two, I saw his wife talking to mine thru the fence, haha
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:23 am

Okay... Those last two pictures weren't there a few minutes ago! Kohdi looks amazing! So so fluffy! Then there is Mishka looking adorable as always. I didn't realize you had a track so close to your house!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:47 am

Thank you Casey, I probly had just edited them in...I thought they both looked so pretty in it so I couldn't leave them out.

Yes, the track is padded too!!! I think 4 times around it =1 mile. I still like running at the beach though, I run thru the water so it's cooler Smile and provides some resistance. Scenery is nicer too Razz
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:53 pm

This just looked so funny/odd to me this morning...like 2 kids who had a spat and arent talking too each other anymore, hahaha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0815
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Lol it does look like that, looks like their favorite spot to sit
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Kohdi looks exactly like that. His back turned away from her, but looking at her from the corner of his eye! And Mishka looks like, "What did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Haha, I know right! That was when Mishka noticed me though, I should edit in the first pic, Mishka has her little head down all pouting like. The thing is, they weren't even upset with each other! I'm gonna edit in the first pic so you see what I saw, lol
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Love the pics Jimmy, lol, last one is just too funny. Kids and their spats, haha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Here is the pic Casey...I thought her head was down but its not, her ears are just back but this one is closer to how I felt when I saw them
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0816

Thank you Renee, as always you are so nice to comment to us Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh! She looks so sad Sad. Like "he's mad at me!" Are you sure Kohdi wasn't upset with her?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:09 pm

I'm positive Casey, LOL. Just minutes later they were walking around the yard carrying a stick between them. And to be perfectly honest, if Mishka gets Kohdi upset enough that he puts his *paw* down, the look on Mishka's face pretty much tells me she is just laughing her ass off inside. I'm not gonna say she's the "boss", Kohdi will step up when he needs to but he pretty much lets her get away with murder, haha. I guess this is just one of those strange moments that I happened to catch on camera.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:20 am

Lovely picture of Kohdi and Mishka having a quiet moment...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Amy, now *that* makes a lot of sense, a "quiet moment", thank you for that. I think that is really what it was because I was out there with them, so I know they weren't arguing or anything, I came from checking my veggie garden and they both were sitting there like that, at first I thought it was really cute cuz it was so twin-like with both sitting the exact same way, only facing different directions, but then it started looking kinda sad to me Sad but what you say makes perfect sense.

Thank you Amy!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:57 pm

No, it looks more like "Time to relax and get ready for daddy to come back."

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:04 pm

LOL Al, it really could be a mix of what you say and what Amy said...the pic I posted above it shows Mishka with the "there you are! What are we gonna do now?!!" Haha, and there's another pic in the sequence that's not posted where I was snapping another pic and just as I pushed the button, Mishka is in flight on her way over to me and Kohdi is starting his journey too Wink so I think you're both right! LOL. It's been a bit hot here, although the the mornings aren't that bad, both have been pretty mellow in the morning lately.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:14 pm

"Double Trouble"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0817

Mishka assuming the position...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0818

Mishka: "I am Husky, hear me howl!"...
Kohdi: "Do you hear anything? I don't hear anything, Do you hear anything???"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0819

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:19 pm

I'm in love these are beautiful! love these photos
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Thank you so much Zoe Smile I love them so much, I couldn't be more proud of them Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:43 pm

You find such special moments with Kohdi and Mishka....she is such a unique and funny little girl, and Kohdi is the one who keeps her grounded, haha, if that is possible.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:52 pm

She's just trying to make it seem not so obvious she's getting ready to tear those flowers a new one.

Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:36 pm

Lolol love Mishka looking up Very Happy she looks so proud. Double trouble is right! Great pics
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Thanks Renee! I think it works both ways, they keep, each other , grounded, haha.

Jenn, you may be right! those are the very petunias (the Black Cherry ones) that Mishka swiped from me when I wasnt looking and caught her with later, a couple months ago, haha. Maybe she can't forget "the one that got away" and is plotting her strategy to finally get them back, haha

Thanks J! she was a cutie this morning, hahaha

Ok, new page started so better get some pics on it. This was Kohdi last night...

Kohdi in a planter he knows he shouldnt be in...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0821

He thinks he's slick, tryin' to be all stealth...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0822

"Uh-oh, I think I'm busted...is that Jimmy's shadow?!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0824

"Damn, yup...theres the Ipad, it IS Jimmy's shadow...that means he sees me. Crap!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0825
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:05 am

Jimmy, love how the sun plays on Kohdi's coat, really pretty, like his coat is glowing, love it!!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:20 am

Lol it looks like he is trying stay still until your shadow goes away lolol. I like those bird houses(?)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:21 am

OMG Renee, I wish you coulda seen it in person, I couldn't take my eyes off of him, LOL, it looked amazing!!! The iPad didn't capture it as well as if I'd used a camera probly but in person, it was Wow! He just glowed, LOLOL

Thank you Renee!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next