It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Lol the wooing pic is cute Wink
I think they're having a moment of silence appreciating the grass lol
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Wow, Kohdi's facial markings have changed a ton. I never would have guessed by his puppy pictures that those stripes inside his eyes would have come in that way.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:13 pm

@Renee, thank you! And yeah, he ALWAYS has something to tell me, lol.

@J, thank you! And I think they smelled the rain heading our way and we're trying to get their time in outside, haha.

@Jenn, not even I could foresee his markings coming in the way they did. I knew I wanted the white on the forehead to have "lines" separating the white over the eyes, cuz then I knew it'd come in as a stripe instead of the "M" of the open face , and I got that part right! But I didn't foresee what I kinda call the "crying mascara lines" which I'm pleasantly surprised about cuz I really like it. Renee showed me the Troika line one day cuz she thought Kohdi looked a lot like them and when I looked at them, I saw Kohdi and his markings in many of them, I looked up Kohdi's family from his AKC papers and his great grandfather had Kohdi's exact markings which to me was pretty cool. Kohdi's mom has the open face white and his dad has a mask almost identical to Mishka's only he kept his under eye rings more so Kohdi's mask surprised me a little. But I love it! Smile

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:25 pm

@Jenn (Twister) here you can see what I mean..

Kohdi
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 Branch10
Kohdi's great grandfather
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 Img_0110
And Kohdi's mom
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 Img_0111
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Haha, Jimmy, i remember that day, i was like OMG Kohdi looks just like this guy, and yup. Kohdi's mom is so pretty. is she a bi eyed or parti eye? her left eye is such a pretty light blue, but her other eye looks more like Kohdi's.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Oh my, he is the spitting image of his granddaddy.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 am

TwisterII wrote:
Oh my, he is the spitting image of his granddaddy.

Jenn, that is Kohdi's great grand dad! Amazing isn't it! His grand dad is dark red, LOL . And Kohdi's dad is pretty much the color of Kohdi but with less white and a mask more like Mishka's with the black coming down the middle.

Kohdi's grand dad
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 Img_0112

@Renee, I think she has a bit of a parti eye but honestly I don't remember. I did meet her, she is a sweet heart. I see a lot of Kohdi in her. If you look at her markings on her forehead, kinda use your imagination and squeeze it so its skinnier and u have the exact shape of Kohdi's "stripe". It's kinda an unusual  shape so it's pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:47 pm

very cute picture when they are holding hands, they must be sharing some juice secrets lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Thank you Ronin!...eithr secrets...or...theyre conspiring Wink

Kohdi for 2016
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 04510
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 00318
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 05910
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 03610
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

And...them playing EARLY this morning Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 1625187496

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 00714
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 00615
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 00816
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 00912
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 01211
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:47 pm

These pics are wonderful Jim! Kohdi looking good on that 3rd pic like "hey guys this my rope not mishkas hehe" and that last picture got me laughing with Kohdi belly up that was really unexpected while scrolling down lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:33 am

Thanks Dave! Smile I took a ton of pics this morning, LOL. These two saw I wasn't going to work so they just had a ball. I like that 3rd pic too, just a minute before he was sitting super funny (and cute, haha) I got pics but I like his expression in this pic, haha. And yeah, the belly up Kohdi...that's him though, haha, one second chewing on a stick, next second ,legs in the air doing his little wiggle dance on his back, haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:10 am

I love the second pic, first group, he looks like I am going to getcha Mishka, haha. The last one I love how the sun hits his coat, forgot to mention in Mishka's but their coats are oh so shiny and sparkly in the sun. Not only is he great sunny sibe up, but he has one wicked play bow, haha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Haha, thats exactly what he's saying in that pic Renee! LOL.Thank you Renee! they both need a bath though...its just been so cold that I don't feel like doing it. We have rain coming all next week, that'll have to do for now, haha.

A sun pic I got yesterday afternoon, I thought it looked pretty cool
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 Img_1636
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Hahah back to the stick XD i lovebhis play bow pic.
That sun pic is stunning!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Thank you J! Smile the play bow in the first set is funny cuz I'm standing there getting a pic and Mishka is taunting him from behind me, lol, she's a brat, haha. The bow in the second set is not a play bow, just KohdI getting ready to lay his fluffy ass down, haha.

I knew when I took the sun pic it wouldn't turn out great cuz the sun is just right there in fron of me but it still turned out kinda cool. I cropped this pic but to me the uncropped looks better...there is almost a peacefulness about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Those two and their sticks - you don't need no stinkin' toys, you got STICKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Hahaha, this is true Amy, they were both at it again this morning and there was 2 stuffies and numerous balls out there with them!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Jimmy, that last pic is just beautiful, I love how the sun hits Kohdi in a glow. Great view of your stone work.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:27 pm

Thank you so much Renee! sunny

A couple more pics. I'm not doing it to be obnoxious..its just once I post them in here, its MUCH easier then to save to my ipad.
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 00617
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 00913
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:24 am

I love seeing pics of Kohdi yapping bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:58 pm

So majestic looking! Love the sun pic also, makes it look like we all need to bow for royalty!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Hahaha Dave, he always has something to say. Wink thank you!

Thank you Amanda! He will be 3 in just a few months so I think he's looking more like he will look for the next few years. He has something going on with his mask though that I don't know if I should be worried about it...in the last pic you can see it pretty good, in the grey there's a white blotch thing going on, on the forehead, the right side (parti eye side) more than the other, I'm not exactly sure it's "normal" . I think he's far too young to be getting white hair.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:52 am

Kohdi looks like he is singing you a song in that pic. The other one with you mentioning the white, I wonder if it's similar with what is going on with Miya's thighs, it used to be all white/cream, now it's a dilute black, after her blow. I had mentioned that to you, and ever since 6 months old she was always white/cream there, but looking at her puppy pics(I mean tiny pup pics) she was dilute black on her thighs, so maybe he is just changing color a little.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:08 pm

It could be Renee, I was also wondering if maybe he gets tagged in that spot a lot by Mishka. It doesn't bother him or anything so I think I'm ok there, it just doesn't look right though, like something is going on there. Thank you Renee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next