It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:22 pm

LOL Dave, I can't really think of asnything Mishka doesnt claim as hers, hahaha.

So this morning I went out to fill the holes, put some seed and topper on them so they hopefully fill back in...Mishka was in the house so I thought I was good...til I turned around and see Kohdi digging each hole back out Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 1625187496 so yes, I got payback Twisted Evil in the form of a Santa hat Twisted Evil I do not think Kohdi will be digging any more holes Razz  

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 01410
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:41 pm

lol, love Kohdi expression.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
I do not think Kohdi will be digging any more holes Razz  

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 01410

haha, Jimmy, that should say "I do not think Kohdi will be digging any more holes this hour", lol. Kohdi looks so handsome in his Santa hat.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Im good for several hours Renee, these two have their witching hours. And thank you!! here are a couple more Wink

@Ronin, thank you! Kohdi has some cute/funny expressions sometimes, hahaha

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 00814

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 01013
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:26 pm

He is just so beautiful Jimmy, that santa hat really suits him Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:54 pm

So cute - I love your two in red. The color suits them beautifully.

No more holes, you say? Hah...I'll just bet lol!

I finally had to put chicken wire over the hole in the daffodil bed...then covered it with straw. Now Ami finds that a perfect place to sleep at night...had to drag him in for bed at 1 AM last night. He pancaked on me. I do not know what is so attractive about the daffodil bed.

So...good luck with the "No more holes" Razz
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:15 pm

@J...thank you!!! Smile he argued...a lot...but then gave up Razz I just wish he wouldn't have his face on the ground, it changes the shape somewhat and I don't like it, lol.

@Amy....thank you! I love red on huskies, it just looks so cool, haha. When Malukhai died, a friend of mine was in Alaska and when she came home she brought for me a small silver husky, running, it's a key chain, and on this silver husky is a red harness, even she noticed I like my huskies in red, lol. But the "running" husky was to signify Malukhai running free now. It's very sweet.

Haha, he was back at the digging this morning...but I was out to stop him right away.

Could it be the bulb thing Amy? Mishka seems able to sniff out bulbs a mile away, I don't have any more tulips because of it.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Oh my God Kohdi in a Santa hat!!! SO FREAKING CUTE!! Those Parti eyes Jimmy are out of this world!!! bounce I love you
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Love love love these pictures! I could stare into those eyes all day. He looks so cozy in that hat, looks like he's going to take a nice nap in the last pic.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:09 pm

@Zoe, LOL, thank you! I felt it wasn't right to torture Mishka only, so Kohdi got tortured too , haha

@Haley, thank you so much! I love this boy SO much...he's so funny and so sweet, he's a big fluffy baby , haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Kinda a lot of pics...

Just two huskies enjoying their grass on a Saturday morning...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 00315
til Kohdi decides he wants Chinese food..directly from China...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 01512
Kohdi listens intently to Mishka's order, trying to memorize it all...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 01310
and then gets back to work on his passage way to China...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 02411

to be continued...

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Part two...

Kohdi examines the passage way to see if its clear enough yet...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 02511
it wasnt...so back to work he goes...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 02611
Mishka feels bad so decides to help him...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 03010
Kohdi realizes the sun is coming up so he takes a break...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 04210
Theyre both tired now so they just yell down their orders hoping someone hears them...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 05310
and waits.
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 06710

Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:18 pm

Lol these pics are too cute. So funny .."I'll take some orange chicken! What you want mishka? " those two pics with the sun on Kohdi is gorgeous Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Thanks so much J!! Im ok with them digging there cuz in the Spring I'm replanting a shrub there. Last weekend I found Mishka walking around the backyard with the new one I planted there so yeah, not putting one back right now, haha.

So as if I didnt already post enough pics today, here are some flashback Kohdi pics my friend took right after I got him Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 Kohdi110
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 Kohdi210
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 Kohdi310
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 Kohdi410
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:12 am

Lol well they choose a good spot for digging!

Wow ge was soo small and adorable...are you trying to make me get another puppy Very Happy haha very cute pics Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:29 am

Roflmao.....Those are the funniest pics and story time....The last pic is my favorite, I love how the sun is shining on him. He looks so quietly happy. And who can resist baby Kohdi, Not Me!! Haha, sweet pics of baby Kohdi.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:35 am

If Kodhi isn't the prettiest puppy ever I love you

I love your illustrated story lol!

And that last pic of Kohdi lying in the sun, emanating all the wisdom of b the ages.... stunning. An expression reminiscent of Ami, except for the color.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:04 pm

@J...hahaha, no, not at all, when you mentioned the "sun" pic I thought of these puppy pics cuz it's somewhat similar, only 2 1/2 years later Wink

@ Renee, thank you! I almost didn't post that pic! I figured it was too bright...in person he looked absolutely stunning, his eyes were the same color as the sunlight!

@Amy...thank you! He was a little cutie when he was a puppy! I still see him in that little puppy face, he has matured of course but I still see that lil puppy in him.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Great story! :,) Kohdi is beautiful very magestic also his puppy photos are too freaking cute!!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:53 pm

Laughing very funny story. don't for get the pot stickers I love you . i like the one with both of them when there faces in the hole.

very cute baby pictures.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Is that your new grass? I love your story books! Baby Kohdi is adorable!!!! (He still is Smile)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:43 am

@Zoe, thank you!!! He really was a cute puppy, I'm very happy with how he matured though too, his personality is just so cool, haha

@Ronin, thank you!!! Hahaha on the pot stickers, if I hadn't posted so many pics already I have one of Mishka yelling down not to forget the fortune cookies, LOLOL Wink

@Casey, thank you!!! Long time no see! Wink and yes, that is my new lawn, and I am soooooo glad I opted for seed this time instead of sod ;p. Thank you Casey, he still is adorable to me.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:03 pm

All these pics are excellent Jim! Love it Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 1347041234
They would be great put together in a digging slideshow
And...omg awwwwwwww the Kohdi pics are toooo much to handle I love you
I want another puppyyyyy right nowww...sighh not really.. well...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:50 am

Thank you so much Dave! Smile

Hahaha, I know what you mean ...a husky puppy is sooooooo tempting <sighs> but if I get a third, then I need a fourth to even it out, LOL, then I'm just being greedy Razz You guys need another one though! LOLOL (when the time is right of course)

Kohdi talkin' smack again, LOL
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 Img_1627

and just like 15 minutes ago, I go out back, its complete darkness, and these two are laying on the grass holding paws, it was an "awwww" moment, haha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 00513

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 00815
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:12 pm

Ahhh, Jimmy sweet pics. Kohdi does look like he had something he needed to tell you, and the holding paws pic, precious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next