It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:28 pm

gahhh my phone is dead and the computer I'm on won't allow me to view pics.

But just wanted to drop some Happy Birthday wishes to the fluffy boy, Kohdi!! Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 1347041234 no cake icon so here's some imaginary popcorn that he can't have...lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Thank you J, Al and Amanda!!! Al, that lil cake is awesome Smile I'll post pics later. I hated to leave him this morning Sad
Back to top Go down
JessicaR
Newborn
Newborn
JessicaR

Female Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Kohdi is cute I love his coloring
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 2:09 am

I said it over on the hijack, but will make it official here....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOHDI!!!!!!! I love your boy Jimmy, he is just the sweetest, has such great facial expressions, and he makes me smile every single time I see a pic of him. I hope y'all had a nice birthday evening!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:13 am

bounce HAPPY BIRRRRRFFFDAY BIG FLUFFY BOY KOHDI!!! bounce
The community likes your pups so much that we post birthday comments even before a b day scrapbook update, I think that's awesome!
Looking forward to the big bday post Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 1347041234
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Thank you all! Sorry I'm lagging on posting pics, been majorly busy and I think now I'm getting sick too Sad I will try to do it later on today/tonite
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Happy birthday Kohdi!!! Can't wait for more pictures! Feel better soon Jimmy!!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:41 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOHDI!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:43 pm

First, I just want to thank each and every one of you for Kohdi's birthday wishes, I really appreciate you all doing that Smile Unfortunately I don't have great pics of his day Sad The ones from the pet store I was pushing the record for video button so, theyre like a bunch of 2 second videos instead of pics, Im going to see if I can't get screen shots from them though, Kohdi had a pretty good bday, lots and lots of treats, he chose some toys, had a GREAT dinner, haha. so here are some pics of him with one of his new toys...he got a blue one, Mishka got a pink one, the noises these things make, OMG
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 00213

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 00317
Making a run for it...Mishka wants his toy
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 00512

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 00611

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 00712
Notice the toy is gone here...yup...Mishka
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 01113

Randoms...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 00814

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 01610

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 P1000010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 P1000012

Mishka's birthday is Sunday, I promise to get better pics then
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 12:33 pm

Big boy Kohdi! Giving a big special dinner is my favorite part about doggy bdays! And Mishy just had to steal the new toy lol can't wait for Mishys big day
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:52 pm

lol, looks like they had lost of fun with the keep away game. on pic 7 Kohdi looks like he had googly eyes lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm

@Dave, hahaha, they both ate very well too! And I bought them enough treats to last a couple months, hahaha. Since I had to work during the day, the pet store and a good feast was the best I can do. Mishka's bday is on the weekend though so it should be much nicer for them both Smile

@Ronin, haha, it's funny cuz Kohdi guards his toy but wants Mishka's too! And Mishka could care less about hers and just wants Kohdi's, lol...and they're the same exact toy! Just different colors! I have the pic of stealth Mishka snaking the toy away from him but I posted so many I figured Kohdi toy less was enough, hahaha.

And, ugh, I know! That parti eye...but I like that random series of pics cuz it shows the many faces of Kohdi, his face and eyes look different in each one. Smile

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:00 am

Jimmy, love it, the many faces of Kohdi, haha. I love pic number 5, he's looking around like Nah she wont take my toy from here, haha....Nice pics of the kids.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:24 am

Kohdi is so expressive! He looks so cute in his photos! I love the last photo! I also love him running away with his toy!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:54 am

Thank you Renee and Zoe! This boy is very special to me Smile

So I got a couple pics from the pet store that were accidently videos...it was a P I T A to get a screen shot of them to be able to post, for many reasons so Im just posting two, haha. This was when I was at the register to pay...Kohdi is making sure im not over charged I guess, LOL, and Mishka is making sure they are bagged properly Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 Img_2214

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 Img_2215

And a couple pics from the day I was testing out my new camera...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 Img_2216

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 Img_2217
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Haha hey, gotta make sure that Dad doesn't accidentally leave a bag behind!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:52 pm

LOL Amanda, I know right! It'd be just like me too. I love her expression in that pic Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:32 am

Tongue hanging out and looking extra cute! What is it with huskies and the hanging tongue? I always laugh when I see it!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am

New camera picks up color and light very well. Very sharp saturation.

Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Happy belated birthday Kohdi! Can't say it enough...such beautiful dogs! And it looks like beautiful weather out there too!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:07 pm

@Amanda, I don't know! lol, it's funny though that I hardly ever even notice their tongues out except in pics I took of them, haha. It's like the button on the camera not only takes their pic but it pulls their tongue out of their mouth too! LOLOL

@Jenn, thanks! Some pics turn out really nice, some don't. Operator error I'm sure, so I just gotta get better at getting better pics! Smile

@Greta, thank you! (Kohdi says thank you too! Wink ) I'm biased but I think they're pretty Wink hahaha. And yes! Today was sunny and 81 degrees! Not bad for March huh! I like my winter weather too though, gives me an excuse to be lazy once in awhile. LOL

Mishka's birthday is Sunday, AND it's the weekend, AND it's Easter, lol, so expect me bombing Mishka's scrapbook soon, hahaha.

Thanks again EVERYONE, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Avalanche has that same problem with a counter - he wants to see what's going on on the other side. The girls at the vet have picked things up off the floor a couple of times when I've had him in.

I like that 'almost a smirk' in the last picture - "okay, dad, enough's enough."

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:04 am

Nice pics Jimmy...now that you got the hang of your new camera, Mishka's birthday pics will be outstanding, haha...Can't wait to see the birthday girl too.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 11:38 am

@AL, lol, These two do it at the vet too, only the counter is much higher than at the pet store...maybe cuz many dogs do this sort of thing? and yeah, I noticed Kohdi's little smirk in that pic! lol, little punk. Mishka is worse though, shes gotten to rolling her eyes when she sees me with the camera, haha

@Renee, no Renee, I have not gotten the hang of the camera yet Sad (Ive just been so busy I havnt devoted the time to it yet) I like using the auto feature cuz I figure the camera is gonna be smarter than me, haha, but heres a few examples of how thats not working out so well.

First pic I like
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 2016-010

This pic I was on the other side of the yard (im loving the zoom) but see how the camera seemed to focus on the trre trunk next door while Mishka is kinda blurry?
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 2016-011

This one is a little better but not much
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 2016-012

I'll keep trying though!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Jimmy, I do understand. I figured my camera is smarter than me, so I let it do it's thing, and yup same here, I just get odd looking pics at times. Let me know when you have figured your out. BTW the first pic is a great Kohdi pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next