It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Two smells than give me an instant headache, Al, are pot and incense. I can't stand either one of them. I am a caffeine addict though, and I went to get a physical for my new job and twice now they wouldn't allow me to continue because my blood pressure is too high (177/100, then 173/99 and then 159/100) so I gotta do something about that Sad I only weigh 130, get tons of exercise (seriously,example,  I climb the mountain twice! Taking each dog seperately, I go running, I'm never one to sit down, I'm always doing something, and I can't be allowed to complete a physical) so anyways, I think we all have *something* that gets us through the day, drugs and alcohol are not mine though Wink

Jimmy, someone your age and weight shouldnot have BP that high. Any kidney issues? You probably ought to get that checked out. And get your parathyroid checked out. Please. My sister, in her early 50's had a stroke, secondary to high BP.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:33 am

@Amy, both times they tested me, it was after work, so I really didn't expect it to be normal, lol. Tomorrow I go in at 8am, if it's not a lower number, then yes, I will see my doctor. I've had it tested twice already, in one day I was able to get the numbers down from the 170's to the 159 reading just by not drinking Mountain Dew that day (I do drink a lot of Mountain Dew) and today I havnt had any since this morning so I'm hoping that, combined with a test before work instead of after, will lower by numbers to a decent level. I swear though, that by numbers go up significantly just by them hooking up the thing to me, I don't know why I just can't relax, but I cant.

Thank you Amy Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:24 am

Jimmy, Kohdi is so beautiful in the last 2 pics. And the pic with him and Mishka, and his funny face, lol, looks like Mishka is saying, Kohdi I smell something, did you eat my stick, hahahahahaha. Love them so much. Relax Jimmy, deep breathing exercises and look away when they put the cuff on you and think of peace quiet times with the pups.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:12 am

Thank you Renee! He somehow got a red smudge on his muzzle that doesn't come off though...I thought it was blood and was really worried but no, it's something else that I don't know what.

Hahaha Renee, you're actually not far off! That's Mishkas latest and greatest thing Rolling Eyes she goes into Kohdi's mouth and takes stuff! No lie! I give Kohdi a treat, Mishka finishes hers first and next thing your know she's got Kohdi's mouth open trying to get anything that hasn't gone down his throat yet! It's super cute/funny, but...it's not right! LOL, I have to get her away from him when she does it.

Yes, I will try to remember that tomorrow. Thanks Renee Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:13 pm

very beautiful, pics. like the one where Kohdi looks like is on a high rock, and where they are smelling each other.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 pm

They are both so cute! I will admit I am jealous of how fluffy both of them are! I love the last one! he looks like the king of pride rock! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 pm

@Ronin, thank you! like those pics too, had to crop them close to get that "up high" affect, haha

@Zoe, Thank you! they ARE my pride and joy, that is for sure Smile

Love Mishka's expression here, LOL
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2010
I think I need to feed Kohdi more... Razz
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2011
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:54 pm

beautiful up close shots. lol looks like someone need a nibble.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Kohdi looks like a monster compared to her in the second one! The first one, it looks like she is laughing at him. You have the most beautiful scenery around your back yard! The two pretty dogs in the front just make it that more beautiful.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Kohdi says "Daaaaa! Look at my bum bum!" Lololol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:54 am

@Ronin, thank you! Smile yes, Kohdi thinks Mishka is like one of those fun size candy bars, lol.

@Casey, hahaha, I told you! Sometimes he just lays down to play with her so he's more her size! LOLOL . The first pic Casey, that is her laughing at him, not cuz he's funny, it's more that smart ass kind of laugh, lol, like "dude, seriously?" Hahaha. Thank you Casey Smile

@Amanda, LOLOL, that thing is always up in the air! He loves to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Kohdi wants the ball...Mishka won't give up the ball...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2012

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2013

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2014

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2015
And the winner is...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2016

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2017
Im thirsty now
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Img_2018
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:43 pm

And, a few more...randoms...

Sweet...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 00813
Goofy...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 01811
Pretty...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 03713
Bratty (Kohdi)...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 04111
Solitude...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 02810
Sleepy...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 03212
Shorty... ;p
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 04011
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:05 am

Jimmy I really can't handle these two! They are so fluffy and cute. I really like the battle over the ball!! I also really like the last photo so cute! She really is a shorty.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:38 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
@Amanda, LOLOL, that thing is always up in the air! He loves to play Smile

lol!lol!:lol!:That made my day!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:16 pm

They go from arguing over a ball to Kohdi kissing her on the head and snuggling her! These to are just too much! That last one of Mishka! She just has an amazing smile!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:55 pm

@Zoe, thank you! The ball thing was cute, Mishka ALWAYS wins but Kohdi is cute when he tries, lol. They are ipad pics so I couldn't crop them too much so unfortunately they look so teeny in the pics Sad

@Amanda, hahaha, glad you could smile today Smile

@Casey, that's how it always is, play, argue, whatever, then when it's over its snuggle time, haha. And thanks, I love both of their smiles Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:15 pm

The ball pics were fun! Mishy is like I'll never let you win, Kohdi is like whatever I can easily beat you but I'm a gentleman...
Awwww that new set of randoms, there's something special about those first three idk of its the lighting, angle or the view of the background. On the "sweet" one Mishy looks like she's saying "stop it Kohdi you are embarrassing meee father is taking picss". I love that goofy pic! And that "pretty" pic is really pretty, that's my fave of the new posted pics cause it's such an open style pic and they are both looking to the camera, Kohdi's toungue is out and Mishy is behind him on that little ramp..so perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:58 am

LOL, thanks Dave! Sometimes I do think Kohdi *lets* Mishka win, but...Mishka plays to win Razz

I do like the "pretty" pic a lot, I was in the house when I took it so I'm glad it turned out. It was walk time so they were waiting for me to say the words I think, lol, or listening for their leashes to jingle, haha. When Mishka stands on that rock she is as tall as Kohdi, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:38 pm

Jimmy, great series of pics. The ball pics are just too funny. Sweet, goofy, and bratty pics I love, the goofy one especially.
Back to top Go down
whitehusky3
Teenager
Teenager
whitehusky3

Female Join date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:28 pm

I love those photos! I also love the scenery!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:29 pm

@Renee, thank you! "Goofy" pic is actually typical Kohdi...they were both doing that thing, I don't even know how to explain it, wrestling with their mouths (?), lol, I dunno, but anyways, there's like 7 pics in this sequence alone cuz in the goofy pic, Kohdi found peace and is has actually decided to fall asleep on Mishka, hahaha, I can almost hear Mishka underneath him saying "wait a minute! Is he...no, he couldn't be, yeah he could, He is actually falling asleep on me! Get him off me!!!!!!!!" Smile

@Jessie, thank you Jessie! I was just sitting on the patio on my iPad doing my thing when they started playing with the ball, so after awhile I decided I just had to take some pics, haha. Poor Kohdi Sad that's his ball, lol, it was a bday present on his first bday, he loves that thing.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:28 pm

beautiful pool pic with there reflection in it, the ball story was funny lol. they are too cute.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Just wanted to say...

Happy Birthday Kohdi!!!! Smile

Last edited by GravityM on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Kohdi-10

(( Don't believe my favourite birthday site doesn't have a bone shaped cake! ))

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next