It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:35 am

Look at his big teeth, haha. I love the last pic, like he has not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:57 am

Thank you Renee! It's funny you say that cuz I came across a little tid bit that was about a huskies body language.. I t describes the varying sleeping positions amongst other things and what I found about Kohdi's favorite sleeping position is this: if your husky prefers taking ease flat on his back, legs in the air, you may take ease in knowing your husky is supremely confident, a friendly dog, with not a care in the world" hahaha. Describes Kohdi to a "T"!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:02 pm

the one after where he smells the tree love the one there he looks like is hiding in the trees lol. and the last one where he is just relaxing. he's very handsome in all the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Thank you so much Ronin! Smile it's a nice quiet place for him to relax, haha. When he was a puppy, he'd dig a small hole under there and lay in it.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Great bunch of pictures , Jimmy. I especially love the puppy in the tree pic.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Thank you Amy Smile that puppy pic is somewhere in his scrapbook already, lI have bunches of them on my laptop but I've always liked this one...he thinks he's hidden, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:41 am

Ok, Im bombing Kohdi's scrapbook again. I had the day off today so I took some pics of them just being lil cuddle bums, haha. iPad pics so kinda sucky though Sad Following these will be a couple short videos of them playing
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 Img_1914

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 Img_1915

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 Img_1916

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 Img_1917

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 Img_1918

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 Img_1919

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:57 am

Jimmy your two look so bonded to each other it's so sweet to see in pics Smile
It almost looks as is if they are talking to each other then stare out together lol

I can see one of the videos but the other is not working for me. The one I can see misheard is crazy lol and kohdi looks so handsome I. Like how he gets excited and wags his tail lol so cute.
Back to top Go down
whitehusky3
Teenager
Teenager
whitehusky3

Female Join date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:25 am

Jimmy, your dogs are beautiful! I enjoyed watching those videos, and you take beautiful photos!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Jimmy, love the second and third pics and the last. Just sweet pics of them relaxing outside. The videos, lol, love Kohdi's woo bark, haha, and the hole digging, like Mishka is the supervisor. Kohdi walks off and Mishka looks like wait a minute Kohdi this hole isn't up to spec, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:43 pm

@J...thank you so much! They've got a pretty good bond going on Smile

Sorry about the second vid, I had to delete it and add the second one you see now. The other one kept experiencing problems for some reason ...but it plays fine on youtube, haha. I noticed Kohdi's tail thing too! Smile

@Jessie...thank you so much!!! Suka is a little stunner, just beautiful!

My problem with vids is I always remember to do them when their play is almost over, haha. Sometimes I still manage to capture their personalities though, I'm happy you enjoyed them! Thank you!

@Renee, those are my favorite too! I added the others cuz they're not so picture perfect, and show different sides to them that ordinarily aren't seen.

Your theory made me LOL, it does look like that! I was wondering if anyone would notice what Kohdi does to protect himself from Mishka, if you notice, every time she goes in to get his leg, he folds it under himself, it's become so natural for him! LOLOL
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:26 pm

nice videos, nice hole they have lol and beautiful scenery you have.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:32 am

Thank you Ronin Smile yeah, Kohdi is pretty happy with his progress on that hole Rolling Eyes I'd put a plant in it but then Mishka would just take it out. I can never win Sad
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:37 am

I love the scenery around, looks like the perfect Husky hangout! Smile.

Great pics, these two seem like an old married couple at times with some of your stories Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:59 pm

@dohers10, thank you so much! They do seem to like it here, they, well...mostly Mishka, haha, utilize every bit of the yard, she's stayed small enough she can still hide under tables and benches and slither through tight spots so Kohdi can't get to her, lol.

Yes, they are like a married couple sometimes! They bicker and then make up 2 seconds later, haha. They have A LOT of fun together, they click really well Smile

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:55 pm

dohers10 wrote:

Great pics, these two seem like an old married couple at times with some of your stories Laughing.

Naaahhh. To active for an old married couple. They're newly weds, still frisky!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Smile Thank you for that Amy, Im not ready for them to be old yet, haha.

No pics on this page yet so here goes... Razz

From this morning...I thought this one was cute, look where lil Mishka is, haha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 03211
Kohdi seems...sceptical of Mishka here, lol
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 03310

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 03711

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 04210

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 04410
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Lol at the second pic
Kohdi looks so high up in the rock pics haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:21 pm

@J , When I take pics of them from behind looking out over their domain, the last two pics are what it looks like from the front! Smile

Kohdi, Mishka and I wish you a Happy Birthday today J!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:24 pm

For some reason, it seems as if Kohdi always looks a little high ... I know it's nothing more than the "bug eye" he gives that looks cute, but it also looks high!  (( Wouldn't be taking after daddy now, would he?  You know, California and all??? ))  (( tease!! ))

ETA: Jimmy, you really do have a nice looking place there!!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:31 pm

LOLOL Al, it's that part eye! When something peaks his interest, he gets big eyed, lol, and that parti eye really shows, I like when he's more serious looking cuz then his eyes look so pretty.

I'm one of those extremely rare people in California that has never even experimented with drugs Al Wink I know you're teasing though, it's just something that's never interested me. My dad was a cop too so that might have something to do with it ;p

Thank you Al Smile
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm with you there Jimmy;  of course I smoked some when I was in VietNam but never had any interest in anything harder than a joint from time to time.  I have people all around me who 'toke' and I'm simply too much of a control freak to want to allow anything (inhaled or drunk) to have that much control over my life ...  now if I could just put the tobacco behind me!!

And yes, your pair definitely have expressions that I haven't seen on any other dog!!

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Two smells than give me an instant headache, Al, are pot and incense. I can't stand either one of them. I am a caffeine addict though, and I went to get a physical for my new job and twice now they wouldn't allow me to continue because my blood pressure is too high (177/100, then 173/99 and then 159/100) so I gotta do something about that Sad I only weigh 130, get tons of exercise (seriously,example, I climb the mountain twice! Taking each dog seperately, I go running, I'm never one to sit down, I'm always doing something, and I can't be allowed to complete a physical) so anyways, I think we all have *something* that gets us through the day, drugs and alcohol are not mine though Wink
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:42 pm

For some reason (uh, it might be the long hair and beard) I've been asked by the VA's doctors if they can expect to find anything in my blood.  "Drugs? you mean.  Yeh, Nicotine and Caffeine!"  Even though high blood pressure has been a problem for my parents and grandparents, I, very thankfully, don't have a problem with it.  High for me normally reads about 135/70.  You have my sympathy though.  My grandfather couldn't keep his down - and I'm afraid I'd end up telling them to "forget it!" before I'd live on the diet they had him on.  I'm such a strong coffee addict that my friends accuse me of drinking espresso - No, that's just the way I make my coffee, perked and black, I also have some bad headaches when I have to take 24 off for bloodwork; physically addicted to coffee!!

Laughing, alcohol - yeh, I had one of my "six pack for the year" beers the other day.  I was given a two litre bottle of gin and may have about 1/4 of it gone - in over 5 years!   Also picked up a bottle of Couvosier cognac and that gets hit a bit more.  About once a month I'll fix a coffee royal or maybe just pour some in a glass to sip as I'm reading.  It, too, is not going very fast.

I need to get some of the exercise that you do, both I and the dogs need it.  With luck, I'm going to get out and do some camping / hiking this summer.  As much as I like my desert I'm also getting cabin fever - I need to get out and go somewhere!!

Now back to studying - trying to pass the General Amateur (ham radio) test and for some reason I'm having a (female dog) of a time with it.  As one of my fellows, who's also studying for it, put it - the questions they're asking, I'd have a chart to look up the answers, I wouldn't try to memorize them!!  I'm also a proponent of the "Don't memorize things that are seldom used and easily found." school!!

Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Just saw your reply
Ah I gotcha.
Awe thanks so much!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next