It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:51 pm

beautiful pics, love the wooing pics. he's eyes are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 12:14 am

Thank you Ronin! Smile he's my best bud Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:25 am

Jimmy what awesome pics of Kohdi ready for launch, haha. He really is a character. The last pic is just gorgeous. So peaceful, relaxing. Glad Kohdi didn't freak, and helped you get out of there, such a great boy you have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:34 pm

Thank you Renee! Smile he really is a great boy, I wish I could take the credit for it too but he is the way he is, all by himself Wink
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:23 am

Artic_Wind wrote:

@Mark..."yellow" sounds ugly, lol...I call them gold Smile one is a parti-eye. Best upclose pic I can think of at the moment that show the color
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 Branch10

That made me laugh, Jimmy. When I was a teenager, I hated the color of my eyes. Which, by the way, are somewhat like Kohdi's. My Mom overheard me describing my eyes as "diarrhea brown" and she quickly corrected me. Said they were the color of Topaz... Quite a boost to the self-esteem, that one lol!
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:02 am

Those pictures of him wooing with his bum in the air are so cute lol, perfect sequence of events. I love it when they do that !
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Awww, Amy, your mom sounds like one of the cool moms Smile
Personally, I like Kohdi's eye color, they're different!

Thank you Haley! This boy is SO much fun, his personality is just so funny. Yesterday I had to work 4 hours longer so I was home quite late, Kohdi wouldn't let me hear the end of it either, haha, he talked so much he got dry mouth! LOLOL it was funny to watch him woo woo woo, then the tongue come out looking for moisture, haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Kohdi
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 00713

Kohdi and Mishka
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 01710
Kohdi
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 00913

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 K110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 K210

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 K311

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Mon May 09, 2016 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:26 pm

There's something tender about that last simple picture..it's like he's saying come back to bed fatherrr
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:28 am

I love, love, love that last pic...........oh my goodness it is gorgeous. Also love the portrait pic (first one0 Kohdi's eye's are just splendid in that pic. Lovely pics Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:38 pm

Thank you so much Dave and Renee. That is actually an iPad pic that was super dark and grainy (my iPad has no flash) but it was cute, haha, so I messed with the shadow and contrast a bit to be able to use it, lol.

And the first pic Renee, I kinda love that pic, he kept looking up at me like he was waiting for me to say something he wanted to hear (like, lets go to the mountain, haha) and I couldn't resist taking the pic. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:17 pm

beautiful pics, love the last one. he is very handsome in the portrait pic, his eye are so cool.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:39 am

Thank you Ronin Smile the first pic keeps giving my flashbacks of a pic the breeder sent me of him before I picked him up, when I have a chance I'll put the two pics side by side and maybe post it so you guys can see what I mean, even though he's matured now, I still see that tiny lil puppy in him, hahaha. It's definitely in his personality and behavior sometimes! LOLOL
Back to top Go down
meemster414
Puppy
Puppy
meemster414

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:03 pm

Aw such cute pix of Kohdi!! I love his eyes!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:19 pm

What a great shot of Kohdi in the first pic he is so handsome Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 Fullsi10
Drinking from the fountain after his walk
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 147710
Kohdi on his walk...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 149010
Again, Kohdi on his walk, only im talking to him...see how his entire face changes!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 149410

Ipad pics...not too great but still kinda cute Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 Image210

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 Image110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 Image211
Back to top Go down
Kavik_the_Havoc
Teenager
Teenager
Kavik_the_Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:53 pm

That happy face when you're talking to him. I can tell Kohdi likes his walks. Such a pretty boy. Love his eyes.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:59 pm

didn't see these Jimmy.....Love the first hole pic, his head is stuck in there, lol. And of course love the fountain pic. Nice little catch up pics..... Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Kohdi the excavator! He really likes them holes bounce there's nothing like his fun eye
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:26 pm

love the pic this head in the hole haha. he looks so happy just going for a walk what handsome guy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Thanks everyone! Sorry, I been super busy, I've already tried to post a "thanks" like 7 times since yesterday!

@Kavik, he really does get this "happy" face when he's talked to, it's something I really love about him, his face shows such expression. He didn't always love his walks, lol...up until I got Mishka, he was a regular P I T A to even get his harness on! It took Mishka, to get him to love going on walks. He loves to hike and loves to run though! And...thank you so much! Smile

@Renee, I was gonna caption that pic Mishka, are you in there?!! " he does love his holes, he just funds such fascination with them. Thank you Renee Smile

@Dave, I had to LOL at "fun eye", hahaha. Thanks Dave Smile

@Ronin, thank you so much! Smile I'm thinkin he has something in common with Leo and holes. Wink

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 am

The ways Kohdi and Mishka deal with the dog days of summer (pics are just from tonite!) picture quality, forget about it, LOL, but the husky cuteness is there!

Come out of the shower to find them on my bed laying in front of the small fan...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 Img_3310

Walk time! ooooh, sprinklers!
Mishka "ahhhh"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 01810
Kohdi "let me make myself comfortable"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 01410

Walk some more...ooooh, more sprinklers!
Mishka
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 01210
Kohdi
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 02210

Get home, thirsty? I guess cuz now we must drink from the fountain
Mishka
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 02610
Kohdi
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 01011
anddddd...Mishka again Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 02410
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:53 am

Haha I love these, they look so cute laying on your bed "hey dad its hot out so we're laying in front of this fan on your bed"

The sprinkler photos are making me laugh!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Awwwww that first pic is just precious! What a beautiful thing to see Smile
They are probably like "hey father can we each have a fan?" lol
I really like that first mishhy fountain pic, so cute with her wet head and she's really digging in on that last one! Such an awesome fountain
Back to top Go down
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

Female Join date : 2015-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Awww! Sprinklers are lifesavers in the summer.. Looks like your pups found ways to stay cool this summer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next