It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:31 pm

OMG Amy, she's going to give me gray hair...or make me go bald! LOL. This morning I was running late, Kohdi and Mishka were out back and I get out of the shower and hear Kohdi "yelling " at Mishka, I tell them to be quiet, the neighbors are sleeping, lol, and I see Mishka has something behind the rock but don't think much about it. Kohdi's woo woo wooing doesn't stop so I go back out there and he's like scolding Mishka, I say hey, stop now! Kohdi looks at me like ...but jimmy, she's being bad" and he's throwing his paws up in the air and woo wooing some more, but he keeps looking at me like dude, you gonna get here and see what she's doing or what? So I go...I was so mad, she had gotten all the birdhouses I had up in a planter on my patio and dragged them down, one she broke the roof of of and that's what she was doing behind the rock, eating the roof!!! Kohdis expression was the only thing that kept me from getting mad, lol, it was priceless, it was a look of smugness, satisfaction of her getting busted, and that "I told you so" look, he was SO proud of himself Smile but ugh, she's frustrating to me sometimes! LOL

Thank you Casey! She probly was smiling, lol...I thought laying on the ground would make her look bigger in pics, lol, so I was slithering around like a snake to get pics and she was I think amused by it, haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Ahh, and thank you Amy re: the avatar! I sent the pic to my friend in Washington cuz I like the pic and she writes back "OMG, their pose makes their two heads almost form the shape of a heart (maybe if you're squinting or something, lol, I don't really see it) and that remark makes me like it even more now, haha, I just like how their two faces almost form one face
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:33 am

The Husky head tilt...x2 Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 60910

Smiling for the camera Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Slope210
Big brother letting lil sister do all the work Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Slope310
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 pm

They're so cute together lol nice pics Jimmy
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Husky head tilt x2! Haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:54 pm

@J...Thank you!!! Smile They are so fun, haha

@davecrev...hahaha, thanks! Smile theres a story behind that pic, LOL. I had come home to find soil and lots of roots on my patio but couldnt figure out where it came from. Later, Im looking dow in the canyon and see a bunch of their toys down there <sighs> so I went down there to start gathering them up. They seem to think the canyon is "their space", haha, so they both came over to watch what I was doing. Everytime I got to a certain spot, they did that husky head tilt thing so I knew something was up, LOL...I looked up at them annd just for my own amusement I messed with them, I said " ok guys...what is THIS???" and both their heads are tilting back and forth, back and forth, so I crouch down to pretend I found something and both of them are just looking guilty as hell, LOL...then I actually find what theyre *hiding* Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 1625187496 it was what was left of a plant I had just planted last weekend...I hold it up and look at them and Kohdi just starts his woo woo wooing...then Mishka comes running down... to actually get it from me!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:36 pm

My "Peeping Mishka" Rolling Eyes

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Fence110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Fence210
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Uh oh! How brave is she going to be with that?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Yup Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 1625187496 Good thing she's small!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:08 pm

Lol what a shorty! How cute is she lol wonder what she was spying on..hmmm cute pics
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Hey!!! She is not a shorty, LOL, she's just ...not very tall Razz

Thanks J Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Haha, cute pic, what is she so curious about on the other side of the fence.....or is it grass is greener dad let's check it out, haha. I say she is vertically challenged, lol.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Awwww Mishhhhka bounce
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:33 pm

LOL Renee, of course the grass is greener over there, the guy doesn't have huskies Wink she either saw a lizard on the fence, or a bird in that little lemon tree...she killed a lizard this week and now she's....wanting to snuf out some more. Her being up there though was a de ja vu moment for me Sad Malukhai used to jump up there and take lemons off that tree to play with.

She's a funny one! Smile I have pics I'll post later of her in the wine barrel doing some more "hunting" again, she's obsessed!

@davecerv... Smile that "awww Mishka" is why she gets away with so much, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:58 pm

If I had to have a nosey neighbor she's who I'd want.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:54 pm

LOL Jenn, the neighbor is kinda used to my two's nosyness, haha, not from where Mishka is in the pics though.

So just a few randoms of Mishka this wknd...
Mishka hunting from her barrel on the canyon again...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Barrel10
Mishka chillin' with me on the patio...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Mishka10
Kohdi working on his tan while Mishka hugs the shade, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Kohdis10
My lazy bums sharing a stick
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Bums_w10
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:04 pm

Yayy!! More Mishka pics afro
Mishka looks like the ruling queen of the canyon on the barrel lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Dude! She loves that spot! I think it makes her feel tall, LOL, I'm kidding, I really gotta stop making fun of her petite-ness...but yeah, she can watch everything going on around her from that spot. She's my lil shadow all day...when I'm on my lil table, she's in the barrel, when I'm on the patio, she lays there too, she follows me everywhere, she's a cutie Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:33 am

You should put a sign by the barrel that says "queen Mishka's throne" lol
Does she ever get on her throne and howl?
Her petite-ness haha
And sounds like Mylo with my girlfriend being her shadow.
Ahh every time I see Kohdi and Mish together it makes me want to get my boy a sister...but I couldn't handle another one at the moment sighhh
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:58 pm

LOL, a Queen Mishka's Throne sign isn't a bad idea! Do I want to feed her lil ego though?! Hmmm, haha

Unfortunately Mishka doesn't howl Sad I've only heard her do it maybe 3 times. And with all the talking Kohdi does, I really thought Mishka woulda picked it up better (Kohdi doesn't shut up! LOL) Mishka only has done it when she's really not happy about something, whereas Kohdi does it when he is happy about something, when he's not happy about something, and basically just because, haha.

Awww, dude...Mylo would love a little sister! You will know when the time is right for you (and Mylo) though. With me, I always knew Kohdi would have a little sister, and when I was bored Or just curious, I'd look for a little girl, and I won't lie, there were MANY times I was tempted, it wasn't til I saw Mishka though that I knew "ok, this one is the one" and...I did good Wink I look forward to the day I come in here and read" Mylo has a little sister!!!" Smile I can see how much love you guys have for your lil boy, you both are gonna be great parents for another when the time comes Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:54 pm

I love the sharing of the stick pic. So cute. She certainly is regal and definitely rules your house, haha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Thank you Renee! That pic was funny, they both laid there and were SO lazy they didn't even bother to lift their heads! They just played tug of war with that stick back and forth, back and forth...you can see in the pic how Mishka has her leg/paw on Kohdi's chest, that's how she braced herself for pulling it backwards, hahaha. And this went on for awhile! LOL
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Mishka makes that barrel look huge! That picture of them sharing the stick is just adorable! Maybe Mishka would go tanning with Kodhi, if he taught her about sunscreen. It's the brotherly thing to do Smile.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Casey, when have you ever seen a Queen wearing sunscreen? Razz
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:34 am

Any queen that wants to keep her complexion will wear sunscreen tongue

Of course, if she REALLY wanted to keep her complexion, she would do exactly as Mishka does....and stay out of the sun. Paricularly if she is a redhead...or he, as the case may be lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next