It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:46 pm

"CAUGHT! on camera, it's a itsahuskything.com exclusive, the bright eyed fluffy fur ball Mr. Kohdi ...aka "The Instigator" caught Sunday afternoon climbing onto Queen Mishka's throne. " when asked wth?!!! Mr. Kohdi responded with a "woo woo woo" .
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Kohdib10

Thats it! one pic! its been a slow weekend, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Kohdi: "I wanna see how it feels being on the throne, why does she get to have one but not me...I hope no one saw me..oh wait there's Jim master...don't tell mishhh woooo wooooo oooooo!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 pm

LOL, Kohdi really does have that "hope no one sees me" look, haha, I think it's permanent too!! LOLOL , he just always always looks "caught in the act" Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:29 am

Haha, Great pic, where was Mishka in all this???? Clearly she must have been inside.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:58 am

You are correct Renee Smile Mishka was inside...that is where Kohdi is looking towards in the pic, he knows Mishka can see him from there and he *wants* Mishka to see him there, haha, he is an instigator! Wink
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Kohdi looks so handsome in the red flowers! (Ivy geranium, perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Thank you Amy! Smile yes, they are ivy geraniums. They were almost dead but I didn't want to throw them away so a few weeks ago I just stuffed them in that barrel to hopefully save them, now it has all kinds of new growth on it. Red is Kohdi.'s color, haha, I even have his harness and lead in red. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:51 am

Mishka this morning...her new *pedestal* is the patio table bench Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Mishka11

Kinda ironic she is laying with a mini-shovel. My two mini hole diggers, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Mishka12

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Mishka13
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:00 am

So looks so pretty and elegant up there lol love it!
Now all bow down to Queen Mishka Wink hahaha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:04 am

LOL, thanks J!

I need to find her a crown Razz
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:32 am

Mishiiii mishkaa! She does need a crown afro
That last pic is like "sighh where's Kohdi"
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:08 pm

^ I actually call her that!! LOL, or Mishkins, haha ... Kohdi is KohdiKodes haha.

A crown...I must find her one Smile or make one out of all the branches and flowers she tears up, LOL

Dude, I noticed that...she looks sad in the last pic, and the one before it Sad I dunno what's going on with her. She was adorable last nite though, she watched "Eight Below" with me...actually watched it! It was the cutest thing

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Queen Mishka is sad because Daddy is home and she can't make her holes without getting caught lol!

Sometimes I think they are connecting with their archaic ancesters when they get that look...they appear to be wise yet burdened with the weight of the world....
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:52 pm

LOL Amy! She knows She doesn't get in trouble, in fact daddy just takes pics Razz LOLOL

I hope you are right Amy, she acts her normal self. She usually has a certain spark in her eyes though and in these pics, it's not there Sad
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:58 am

Oh Mishka! I will never get over how cute she is. That is just adorable how she watched the movie with you! Does she do that often?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:06 am

Thank you Casey! I know I'm biased but...she is super cute, lol, her personality is just amazing.

No, she doesn't usually watch tv with me, haha, mostly because I'm hardly ever watching tv, lol...on this nite though, Eight Below was on and so I layed down and watched it...Mishka came in around the time the huskies were all playing with the Northern Zlights and that is all she needed to see, she couldn't take her eyes off the screen, haha, it was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Ok, so Im noticing a trend in Mishka's pics...she has figured out how to make herself taller Razz she stands up, and on something! hahaha

you'll remember "Peeping Mishka"
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Fence211

then there was the "assuming the correct howling position Mishka"
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0828

"I am husky, hear me howl (not, haha) Mishka"
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0829

and now...the "hunting bunnies on our walk" Mishka
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Attach10

w/Kohdi Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Walk210

and.when not so nimble Kohdi scares bunnies away, the "I'll just carry a branch home so this walk wasn't a total bust" Mishka
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Walk2110
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:33 pm

And some bed pics that didnt make the cut for HOTM Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 62410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 63810
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:16 am

She is so funny! Her howling position pics had me rolling! She's little and needs to make up in size some how. Besides that, isn't royalty supposed to look down on their loyal subjects?
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 am

Ohhhhh, I love the Mishka bed pic. The two on the bed is funny, lol, Kohdi is so happy stealing the pillow and Mishka, is just so chill hogging the bed, hahahahahaha. I always love the Mishka and tree pics.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:46 am

Thank you Casey ! Smile She is super funny, she always makes me smile, laugh...such a cute little personality. And you are totally correct, she does get this smug little look on her face when shes up high Wink

Thank you Renee! if the lighting in that pic wasnt so horrible, I mighta used it for HOTM, I really like the pic itself. And yeah, Kohdi and the pillows Rolling Eyes he wakes me up in the morning by sitting or laying on my head, I think its so I move my head so he can have the pillows!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:46 am

Queen Mishhhh!! That 2nd howling position pic is too much lol
It's so cute that she grabs a big branch Smile
What kind of harnesses do you use? I need a new one for Mylo
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:55 am

She walks so proud when she has a branch, Dave, I always have to smile when she puffs up her little self, lol.

Both harnesses are just the basic harness you can get at like Petco or something. Kohdi's is a Kong, and I like it because it has that traffic handle on it , and Mishka's I have to look at the brand later but I don't like it as much, the metal buckle things make it so much heavier. I want Alpine Outfitters, I just have to get them properly measured (i don't trust myself to do it right) and i need Mishka's to be a silver or grey color since they have more material it seems covering the dog.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:53 am

The branch master lol

Ohhh okay I knew the one Kohdi had on was a Kong brand, it looked like it. I also want to get Mylo in to a Alpine Outfitter harness but I'm undecided if to get the custom measured one or an adjustable one. I'm gonna have to wait for him to grow some more for a custom fitted one but I want a good harness already ready for when it starts getting cold again so for some good comfy fun outside. So I'm leaning more towards the adjustable one that looks just as good but I would love the custom option.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 pm

The Kong I really like Dave, but Kohdi isnt a puller so I can't say how well it withstands that kind of abuse, and while I don't like Mishka's harness, so far it has withstood some serious pulling (bunnies are ALWAYS out when we walk) her leash on the other hand, has snapped! (That's why her leash doesn't match her harness, she's using Malukhai's old leash now).

On whether to get adjustable or custom from alpine outfitters...I can only offer my opinion, on how I would do it since I think Kohdi and Mylo are very similar in coats...I would go adjustable (Mylo is still young too, he may have growing to do yet and filling out to do) but on coats alone, adjustable just, to me, would seem more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next