It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Random pics from this morning...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0914

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0915

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0916
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:08 pm

Jimmy, Mishka is filling out nicely, these are the first set of pics, that I can say she looks more mature. Ahhhhh your baby is finally growing up, lol. and how do some dogs lay like that, haha, cute pics.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:56 pm

It's my favorite princess! I don't think I will ever get over her cuteness! You know, I think that's the first picture you have posted inside that isn't your bed or the vet's office. I would have to go back to double check though Smile.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:41 pm

@Renee...thank you Renee! I really like the pic of her sitting Smile the laying down pics, when I see her like that it always makes me smile, it reminds me of a car with 4 flat tires, lol, it's kinda like her tiny little legs gave up and couldn't go on Wink

@Casey...thank you Casey! She is my lil princess Wink I've taken other pics of her in the house! lol, but I personally don't like "inside" pics that much, so while it's still summer, I like to get their pics being outside! Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:04 am

Lol pancake Mishka very cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:12 am

LOL, she is a pancake huh! Kohdi will lay the same way, all the time! Everyone thought after he was neutered he wouldn't be able to anymore but...they were wrong, haha. Thanks J Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:59 am

Ahhhh she is so plush! I just want to lay on the floor next to her and cuddle she is absolutely
Adorable Jimmy!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:46 am

Hahaha, Zoe, she is a snugglet too! she likes to lay right up against me when I'm in bed and bury her lil face under the comforter...if I move, she moves, haha, it's really cute. Thank you Zoe Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Hahaha, Zoe, she is a snugglet too! she likes to lay right up against me when I'm in bed and bury her lil face under the comforter...if I move, she moves, haha, it's really cute. Thank you Zoe Smile

lol! lol! lol! She really looks like a snugglet - love the term!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:27 am

Haha, thank you Amy Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:26 am

Yes I'll have a flat mishkd up pancake, please Very Happy lol
I've only ever seen Mylo do that flat position once so far, I wish he did it more cause it's cute haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:13 am

LOL Dave !  (sorry I missd your post!)

Kohdi, Mishka and I went tonite to meet our friend who got a new Collie puppy a couple months or so ago...he's about 3 1/2, almost 4 months old now. He's Mishka's new bff, haha, cuz at the moment they are about the same size! LOLOL I have someone holding onto Mishka so I could get pics cuz Im trying to hold Kohdi AND theree are 2 othr dogs there as well Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 1625187496 wasnt easy
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 65710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 65810
Goin' home...Mishka was pooped, hahaha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 66010
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:25 am

Cute collie puppy glad she has a new friend! Kodie likes to ride shotgun I see lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:56 am

LOL J, yeah...the little princess prefers to be *driven* and Kohdi rides shotgun...however, THIS is how he rides shotgun Rolling Eyes in my lap
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 65510

and Kohdi before we left to see the puppy...he LOVES car rides
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 65410
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:01 am

Lol not only are you a shofer but you are being told how to drive lol Wink
Kohdie looks very happy to be in the car
he looks so clean Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:34 am

very cutie collie. Kohdie look so happy his going on a road trip. they look so tired after words.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:57 pm

@J...hahaha, their car rides are the cutest thing. Mishka can't jump in the back seat from the ground ;( she has to jump on to the floor first and then she can jump onto the seat, haha, then she sits there like a lil princess all straight and proper, Kohdi on the other hand jumps in shotgun but first has to stand on the center console armrest thing and makes sure everything in the car is ok and Mishka is seated, lol, then I get in and he waits for me to start the car, put down the brake and put it in gear, then he comes over to me and lays in my lap and rests his head on the door with his nose out the window, I'll say "ready to go?!" And he licks my face and puts his head back out the window. I think car rides are one of his most happiest moments. Anytime I talk to him during the ride, he'll lick my face and then put his head out the window again, but on hot days, I still have to have the window open but he likes the a/c on too Razz so he'll alternate putting his face out the window and then putting it in front of the a/c vent, haha, he takes care of himself! LOLOL

And thanks! He just had a bath a couple weeks ago and he's managed to stay clean! For the first week he wouldn't even lay in the dirt! It's like he knew he'd get dirty again! But that was short lived Sad

@Ronin...the collie is adorable, he really is, I love fluffy puppies, haha. I had everybody laughing though when I voiced out my realization that Mishka, at a year and a half, was only slightly bigger than a 4 month old puppy, lol...had everybody going over to her and giving her a hug and saying "aww, but she is sooooo cute", Mishka just ate that up, LOLOL

And yeah, Mishka was pooped, Kohdi not so much, haha, the bigger dogs were all pretty much held back while Mishka and the puppy played, I could have had some of the cutest pics! I was lucky to get even these, Kohdi was beside himself wanting to go play with them

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:51 am

Just a lazy Sunday
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0917

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0918

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0919

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Img_0920
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:28 am

jimmy, had to play catch up here, lol.....Mishka's pic with the puppy, the first one, looks like Mishka saying...hey pup lets make a break for it and the puppy looks like....Ok Mishka where do we go? Haha....so cute. Kohdi looks so happy to ride...Miya does the same thing, I call it huffy the AC, lol. and your lazy Sunday pics.....i love the pool behind Mishka pics, it looks like a lagoon, a tropical oasis, so relaxing to look at. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:58 am

LOL Renee, I know, I've been posting a lot again Embarassed I actually took even more pics today too that I have on my camera still (these were on my iPad) LOL. Anyways, I was actually good for a little while and not posting!!! Razz

Thank you !!! All my dogs have loved laying by the pool for some reason. The puppy pic, hahaha, what they're actually looking at is 3 bigger dogs, Kohdi, that skunk colored one that's Kohdi's bff, and a gold Lab, and they all want to play!!! LOL, and do u see how big Kohdi's eyes get when he's excited?!!! He loves his car rides, he really does. Funny that Miya does the same thing with the a/c, hahaha, they DO know how to take care of themselves don't they, haha.

Thank you Renee! Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:52 am

I need mishhyyy in my life!
Those two look so relaxed and lazy together right there I just want to join them and take a nap with them Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:10 pm

LOL Dave, they'll make it easy for you too!! this is them right now, haha, its way hot here so I made my room dark and put a little fan there to blow on them, they are bums I tell you! bums! hahaha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 00113
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:13 am

Jimmy,

That puppy is almost bigger than she is! Not long and she will be a dwarf again. Very cute puppy and very cute Mishka! I love that picture of Kohdi in the car! He just looks as happy as a clam.

Looks like a very relaxing day poolside! Of course, there is a stick with them.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:41 pm

LOL Casey, I know right...that puppy is growing fast too!

Ahh yes Casey, and speaking of the stick, I have to share the pic I took of her this morning just before I left for work...with not one stick, not two sticks, yes, three sticks, a happy Mishka indeed, hahaha...was just too cute
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 00810
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:51 pm

I'm serious I can't get enough of mishhy Mishka!
She's the stick keeper bum lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next