It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:25 am

Jimmy, I love the last pic. Mishka has such a gentle face, and such charming eyes. No wonder you can't say no to her. I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Thank you Renee! Smile she is SO happy when it's Saturday and I'm home...we played ball, then they went out and dug, then she played in the blankets, then played ball again, lol. She's a happy girl. Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Finally seeing these new pics of Queen Mi!
She looks all cute with her dirty face and I love that last bed pic looking at the camera looking sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:29 pm

What a sweet snuggle bug!

Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:01 pm

@Dave, she is cute even when she's dirty, hahaha, huskies have a way of being able to pull that off Wink and thank you! when she looks at me like that it melts my heart.

@Ashleigh, thank you! she really is a sweetheart, no lie. She's my little girl Smile

A few more pics, sorry!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 Img_1624
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 Img_1625
she's winking at me, LOL...she's not, probly a bug buggin her
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 Img_1626

I've been looking for a silver harness for Mishka for FOREVER! I finally found one!!! so she got her Christmas present a little early  santa
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 00216

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 00316
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:12 pm

Ooooh I love the silver harness Jimmy!! It looks so good on her too Very Happy beautiful head pic in the first one
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Yes, Jimmy, that harness looks great on Mishka. And I will sound like Jane, lol love the first pic....
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanks so much to both of you! I like that pic too Smile

I also got a matching leash which is pretty cool cuz built into it is the clip for attaching her to the seat belt inside the car! When not in use it has a wrap around that's all nice and padded and in the perfect position for added control while on a walk.

But yeah, I have been looking and looking for a light gray or silver harness for her for forever!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:10 pm

she looks beautiful in her silver harness, it looks very cool. never seen one in that color, just a dark gray.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

So both GravityM and I decided we would do a gift exchange since we both were way late deciding if we would do the IAHT SS...so late that Jane's package to Kohdi and Mishka came just yesterday and mine to Miya and Memphis *might* get to them today, but definitely by tomorrow. So I just wanted to share somme pics of Kohdi and Mishka's excitement santa I'm posting all the pics in this scrapbook since a new page has started.  

Kohdi and Mishka guarding the package (ipad pics/no flash, sorry)
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 Img_1633
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 Img_1634

Kohdi choosing the gift he wants to open first (a big ham bone) Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 01015
Kohdi telling me he's impatient, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 01113
Mishka modeling her new bandana
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 01312
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 01413
Getting sleepy from all the excitement...they got lots of great treats, big ham bones, a cool rope toy and much more...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 01611

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Playing with their new rope toy this morning...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 00217
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 00417
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 00514
Mishka chomping away on a Duck chew stick (they both devoured these things!)
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 Img_1635
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Oh my goodness..that bandana is perfect!!! Maybe a little big but still looks good on the queen Smile
Kohdi and Mish are gonna be having lots of fun with that rope for sure lets see how long it lasts till it gets ugly, which reminds me that I need to get Mylo a new long rope toy lol
Merry Christmas Jim!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Thanks Dave! I hope you all had a great Christmas!

I'm thinking I don't have the bandana on Mishka correctly, LOL. I'm not used to accessorizing my dogs, haha, so I'll have to ask someone who knows what they're doing to put it on her correctly, they're supposed to be rolled up some I think. I put it on her the only way I know how so atleast Jane could see her in it. It's cool though huh! Kinda makes it all official, LOLOL .

Funny thing on the rope toy. After the package was delivered, these two didn't leave it alone, so I decided to open it up and lay the packages under the tree (I celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, it's the way I was brought up) so as im opening it, Mishka dunks her head in the box, and in a split second has that rope toy in her mouth (it's heavy too!) and takes off! LOL. Kohdi and I just look at each other like "what was that?!" Hahaha. ----Aww man, I wish I coulda done something for Mylo too...maybe this coming year we can all do it together!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Hahha love the rope pics cause the rope is so huge and their mouths so tiny in comparison! Hopefully I can do the gift exchange next year cause we've been a bit tight on cash with our 1st home and all. The Queen bandanna is so fitting for Mishka! Next year she'll need a doggie recliner as her throne.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Lol I love all these pics!! I'm so glad they enjoyed their presents Smile

Lol Amanda..a doggie recliner is a very funny image hahaha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:54 am

Thank you Amanda! I love the pic of Kohdi with that rope, haha, he's got his paws all spread out to get a grip on it cuz Mishka takes one end and shakes the beejjeezus out of it, lol. And yeah, I know what you mean, with Jane and I both being in California though, it worked out a little better for us. Haha on the recliner, she already has enough thrones around here, lol, don't even give her ideas! Wink hope you all had a great Christmas! And Happy New Year to you too Smile

Thanks J!!! They both LOVE everything! They got spoiled! Wink also, I've already eaten half that fudge, lol...it's sooo good and I love the husky glasses too! My mom saw them and wanted to take them, LOLOL . Thank you so much for everything!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Thanks Dave! I hope you all had a great Christmas!

I'm thinking I don't have the bandana on Mishka correctly, LOL. I'm not used to accessorizing my dogs, haha, so I'll have to ask someone who knows what they're doing to put it on her correctly, they're supposed to be rolled up some I think. I put it on her the only way I know how so atleast Jane could see her in it. It's cool though huh! Kinda makes it all official, LOLOL .

Funny thing on the rope toy. After the package was delivered, these two didn't leave it alone, so I decided to open it up and lay the packages under the tree (I celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, it's the way I was brought up) so as im opening it, Mishka dunks her head in the box, and in a split second has that rope toy in her mouth (it's heavy too!) and takes off! LOL. Kohdi and I just look at each other like "what was that?!" Hahaha. ----Aww man, I wish I coulda done something for Mylo too...maybe this coming year we can all do it together!

Mishy still looks cute with the bandanna Smile
Wow so that rope was a real hit with those two haha and that would be cool Jim! I was telling my girlfriend how it would've been cool to do some gift thing with you but I've never done that kind of stuff lol
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:49 pm

But eveyone NEEDS a recliner!! Even the pups!
I think if they some how made a rope with a squeaker inside, your pups would go even crazier for it!
Thanks Jimmy, hope you and family have a nice New Year's also and that Xmas was good for you. Ours was a fabulous 69°F, unheard of for our area so we loved it!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:27 pm

@Dave...thanks Smile I woulda never ever guessed in a million years she'd ever have a bandana actually telling me she's a queen, hahaha.

We're going to HAVE to do it this coming year Dave. I'll make sure it happens. I've never done anything like it before either, and it was spur of the moment which didn't help, haha, but seriously, when I saw the excitement in my two, I knew I'd HAVE to do it again, and I never woulda thought something like that would make them so happy Smile I want you guys to experience that Wink

@Amanda...no, Mishka does NOT need a recliner, hahahaha

How'd you get California weather for Christmas?! LOL. Here it was like in the 50's!!! Give us our weather back! LOLOL

Thank you Amanda! Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:33 am

So Jimmy where do I started with my favorite pics, haha. I love the last pic of Mishka with her chewy, too cute. The tug pics, lol, tons of fun. Love that tuggy, I need one that big. And of course I adore Kohdi and his woooing. Great pics Jimmy, glad y'all had a Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:46 pm

I haven't been watching the news about the weather but I heard it was due to El Nina`. The grass was still green when we got our first bout of sleet today too! You def got your Cali weather back cause it was crazy cold today but I bet your pups would have loved to slide around on the ice and biting the falling sleet!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:13 am

@Renee...hahaha, thank you! They both had a great Christmas.

@Amanda...we didn't get it back yet Sad I've been wearing two jackets ALL day, I believe our high today was 57. We got dumped on by rain last nite for a few hours and rain is predicted here pretty much all next week. I love the rain but the cold sucks Sad you are right though, they probably would have loved playing in sleet and ice! Yet, interestingly enough, if it rains they don't wanna get their paws wet, LOL. Mishka will pester me to let her out and when I open the door she steps out, drops hit her head/face and she does a quick turn around and bolts into the house, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:40 am

That is so weird!!!! I wonder if it's a husky thing with the rain? Red doesn't really like the rain much and will go out for a quick potty but will tug to get back in the house. Otherwise, she loves being outside. I'll take 57 any day. Not looking forward to the negative temps although I should be used to it by now seeing as I've live in NY and MA my entire life. What's the coldest it's been for where you are? Do you find that Kohdi and Mishka like the cooler temps more than the warmer temps?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:59 am

OMG Amanda...I'll try to give you the best visual I can of Mishka and rain. LOL

Mishka: lemme out, lemme out, lemme out!!!

Me: opens the door

Mishka: steps outside, hmm, ground is wet, takes another step, droplet hits her "ughhhh, I've been hit by a taser" another droplet" ughhhhh, I got hit by another taser!!!" Ears go flat and sideways, another droplet "ughhh, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!!! Lemme back in the house!!!!!

Me: rolls eyes

Yet, if the rain is over, she's not walking around puddles, she's deliberately stomping thru them, turns around and stomps thru them again, repeat...then runs in the house! Kohdi on the other hand doesn't seem to *like* the rain but will stand out there in it, and has to be prompted repeatedly to come in the house. Both don't mind the rain if they're on a walk though! And Kohdi has gone on runs with me in the rain and just has the time of his life! I have no doubt though that they would LOVE snow Smile

Honestly I don't know how cold it's gotten here as far as the coldest. Night time temps atm are like 37, I know when I got to work this morning, the company car I drive had a pretty good layer of ice on it. Last January, nite time/morning temps dipped down to the low 30's, but that's where I am, 15 minutes from the beach (drive) but over an hour drive to any *real* mountains. So I'm kinda inland, not coast but not the rural outskirts.

As far as my two liking cooler temps. Day times, yes! Night times, mornings, not at all. Example, every morning before I leave for work I go out back and let them pee, run around, just chill til I have to leave. Kohdi was the first to stop coming out, took Mishka maybe a week before she stopped coming out. I wake them up now instead of them waking me up! They don't move from the beds though. In fact they curl up into the lil husky balls cuz the door is open and cool air is coming in, lol. But when summer stopped and autumn coolness came in, man what a difference in their energy levels. I was almost wishing the heat would come back, LOLOL

New York is on my must visit list. I've always been fascinated by it...and Egypt! LOL, gotta see those pyramids in person Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:17 am

I'll go see the Pyramids with you Jimmy!! Miya and Sofie love water, Mya will swim when it's 20 out, haha, try and get them to go potty when it is raining, forget about it, lol. Love the visual Jimmy, I can so see Mishka doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next