It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:02 pm

@Renee...lets go then!!! Wink

So the last pics I posted were last year Razz my how time does fly...I better post some updated pics! Wink

Randoms from this morning...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 03710
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 04010
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 05010
I LOVE this one...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 05311
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:09 pm

And some more of the two of them playing this morning...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 03210
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 03313
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 03411

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 02612
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 04710
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:40 pm

It's a new year on the forum and yay new mish pics bounce
The rope is holding up really good haha
I really like the 2nd and 4th pics of the first segment...I love seeing when Mylo when he's pulling a toy like that in the 2nd pic lol and Awwww those last two pics on the 2nd segment are gold!! Look at them two and mish looks so adorable on the bench while Kohdi is chillin in the floor like yeah she won't let me get on the other bench whatever...lol
And that last one they just look like they are proudly protecting their hill queen king and you really get to see the big difference in their size too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:47 am

Hahaha Dave, rope is doing good...not as bright as it was last week though, but they are having fun with it.

Thanks! It's hard to tell in that second pic but I'm actually holding her in the air with the rope, haha, she doesn't let go! (Hind legs are on the ground of course, I'm not *that* strong , haha) and that fourth pic I just love, I took a ton of her there...it was hard to choose which one to post as her expression is different in each one. What I like about this one though is I see the "proud husky"...normally she's always so adorable/cute, here I actually see the "Queen" we nicknamed. I LOVE that look! And thanks on the last two too Smile usually it's been my boy huskies that like to be *on* things, like benches, tables, rocks, etc. this time it's Mishka! KohdI doesn't really do it Sad and yeah, they love keeping an eye on their lil hill...Haha, and their size, yes! Keep in mind, KohdI isn't that big so you really can see how petite Mishka is. On Christmas my brother came by with some friends, and as they were all leaving one of the guys said "we'll be taking the little one with us" meaning Mishka, lol.

Happy New Year Dave! Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:04 am

I LOVE the second pic in the first group, and yea, I can see now how you are holding her with the rope. Since I love close up play shots number 2 in the second group I adore, haha. The last two, just picture perfect of your two. their personalities shine through on the last two. Happy New Year, nice way to ring it in with pics of Mishka and Kohdi.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Thank you Renee! When I saw the two of them together like that, Mishka on the bench and Kohdi below her, I wasnt even taking pics, haha, it was so cute though that I had to snap a few...its a pretty common thing with them though! Im not exactly sure why Mishka jumps up there when Kohdi is laying there.

Just a few minutes ago...

I think something is in there...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1710
now its over here!!!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1711
<Gasps> its moving again!!!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1712
<goes in for a closer look>  Rolling Eyes
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1713
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Lol I looove that one pic of her standing, like she's posing for a pic
Glad they are enjoying the rope Smile hope little cridder got away haha
Cute pics Jimmy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Thanks J! Smile I love that pic too. Yes, they love the rope! Most of the time KohdI just stands with it and Mishka grabs one end and shakes the hell out of it, haha. Several times, one or the other will just bring it to me like "let's play" Wink

Never got to see the critter! I don't know what it was! Too cold I think for snakes or lizards...but yeah, whatever it was got away! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:36 pm

That is a great series of pics, Jimmy. Love it
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Thank you Amy! Smile it's not good when I have time off, I take too many pics, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Love the last pic Jimmy, Mishka is such a spirited little girl. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:41 pm

Haha Renee, that pic makes me smile Smile Thank you Renee! she is so fun to watch when something grabs her attention and she focuses on it.

A couple more pics...not to be obnoxious, just easier for me to save to my ipad once theyre in here, so Im doing it if Im responding to a post Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 01613

"No rest for the wicked" Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 00716
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:18 am

Mishh just has to know whats in the bush!
So... its safe to say that Mishh is the wicked queen Very Happy haha
While Kohdi is like "ehh I'm done" and Mishh almost looks like she's doing her thang half asleep lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:26 pm

LOL Dave, she's a full-time hunter.

I tease her a lot Dave, she's really super sweet. I mean that in all seriousness, she has a wicked personality but in the cute way, lol, she's just being a young husky! I want her to be that young husky! She listens wayyyyy better than Kohdi, which also makes her much more trainable than Kohdi, and you would think these things would make her much more relaxed than Kohdi, but this is NOT the case, LOL. Her little mind is constantly on turbo boost. That's where the wicked comes in Wink
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:54 am

OMG, I love the first pic, she looks so alert and just ready for whatever you're holding, or maybe food? She just looks so engaged with you.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Thank you Renee! I have her favorite squeaky ball Wink I think it's her most favorite toy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:48 pm

Randoms of Mishka from the last couple of weeks
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 Mish11

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 02911

A couple pics from our nearby lake
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 05711

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 05811

Supervising my project Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1725
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:49 pm

love the first head shot shes so pretty Smile that lake water actually looks clean
Btw im totally jelous of that silver harness it just looks so awesome
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:54 pm

beautiful head shot, like the last pic of them together looking at the distance.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Very nice shots with the lake in the background. Must be very cozy when snuggling up to Miya. I can't get over how fluffy your pups are. I don't think I've ever met a longer haired husky before.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:04 pm

@J...thank you! I love that pic, she looks so intense, haha.

What do you think, we have dirty lakes here?! LOLOL, of course it's clean! Dogs aren't allowed within 50 ft of the water though. I forgot my tape measure so that's why Mishka seems kinda close to the water ;p

Thank you! I'm happy with the harness! Unlike Kohdi's harness, the strap where the leash attaches moves solo with the leash instead of the entire harness moving around Smile

@Ronin...thank you!!! They like to look out from that spot Smile

@Amanda...<gasps> oh no you didn't just call my lil Mishka, Miya tongue I never notice my two's fluff, it's normal to me...I've never had the shorter haired husky. Thank you though! Smile I've only met a longer haired husky (wooly) once, while on my walk with my two, my two next to her was a bigger difference than you think! Thank you Amanda! Gonna go look at your updates now! Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:46 am

No please forgive me!!!! Sad  I think I was looking at something and saw Miya's name and it stuck in my head as I was writing a comment to you. So sorry! I also contribute it to my stress of what's coming tomorrow (Monday, getting up early and work)! Lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:53 am

Amanda! I was just kidding with you! it's totally cool Wink

Ugh, I feel your pain...last week I swear was like a week of Monday's for me, I could not wait for it to end. And tomorrow is yet another Monday Sad

We don't have snow but we have wicked winds tonite, they are pretty fierce, I just got back from walking my two in it, huskies are a blast to walk in the wind! LOLOL, they were chasing leaves and trying to catch things flying thru the air, it was all just too cute Smile feels weird to be back inside, it's so quiet compared to outside, lol
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:55 am

You don't want tot alk about the weather Jimy, I'm so tired of 'Texas Weather' at the moment, I could scream!!
Last week, it was in the 30's and they got 8 inches of snow just a ways north of us (okay, about 100 miles north) ,,, and tomorrow it's supposed to be 85 ... for the first of February????

Since I've retired I don't know what day of the week it is anymore - literally, I have t check the computer to see what day it is! But I can relate to it seeming like Monday (or Sunday or whatever) for more days in a row that are just! Sometimes they all seem like Mondays and sometimes they all seem like Friday (will today ever get over with?!?!?!)

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
clicklouj
Puppy
Puppy
clicklouj

Female Join date : 2015-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:17 am

They're so beautiful together! And those pictures of hunter Mishka on the prowl in the bushes are just adorable. Very Happy Though my favorites are the one where they're overlooking a tree canopy and the one where they're "supervising" the landscaping project. So sweet and serene, calm in the open air and surrounded by rock and green. They look as if they simply belong there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next