It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Jimmy, such pretty pics, doesn't matter on the quality, getting pics of quiet time is so nice to see. You can tell how much they love eachother in these pics, just beautiful. The last one looks like Kohdi telling Mishka a secret.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:22 pm

@Loujaye, thank you! I LOVE Mishka's little face! Smile and yeah, I've always loved dark brown eyes on huskies (I appreciate them all though! I've had brown eyes, bi eyes, and now Kohdi with parti eyes, only one I havnt had is a husky with two blue eyes) I think Kohdi's goofiness is why these two mesh so well, he has just the funniest, cutest little personality, everyone that meets him says he's a charmer, he just has a way about him, haha. Thank you again! Smile

@Greta, thank you!!! Smile happy belated birthday!!! I hope it was a great day for you Smile im home today so of course I got more cuddling pics of these two, haha, but I know I over do it with the posting of pics in here already Sad

@Renee, thank you! They really do love each other, I can see such a bond between them each and every day, I'm so happy about it too.. . And no, I don't think he's telling her a secret, I think he's drifting off to sleep, LOLOL he does that! He gets all comfortable and just closes his eyes and pretty soon he's wobbling to keep his head up until he just lays it down, although in these he never got to the sleep part, too many distractions we're going on, like my avatar pic is them listening to the new GSD puppy next door, then there were birds to chase and try to catch (he amazed me with a leap into the air on the canyon slope to get a dove, that's a Mishka thing! LOLOL) so sleep had to wait Wink
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Captions for the ones that sucked:

1) Huh?? Oh, nuffin dad!
2) Yeh, well, here's how we're gonna go about it.
3) Right, see? Right over there ...
4) 'kay, we're just gonna lay back and then when he's not expecting it .... that's when!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Love the pool reflections - and the water is so still! Your pics are always so endearing.

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:26 am

LOLOL Al, those captions are PERFECT!!!, Hahahaha

Thank you so much Amy Smile it was early morning so pretty much everything is still. Only time I've seen the water move much, outside of swimming in it, is during an earthquake, haha, the water really gets moving then!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:46 pm

These pics really do capture how Mishka and Kohdi are the best of pals. Just chilling and soaking in the sun together. From their masks, it looks like Kohdi is pretty mischievous and Mishka is the "innocent" one. I say it in quotes because we all know the innocents ones are always hiding something!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:34 pm

beautiful pics, love where the two of them rest by the pool. very cool play bow pics too.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:30 pm

@Amanda, you made me LOL with your last sentence, my mom often says that. Smile I always thought Mishka had the more mischievous mask, just because it's darker and stuff, but she has a certain cuteness about her that makes her look all sweet and innocent. She is very sweet, but I honestly know of no "innocent" huskies Razz Kohdi, meanwhile, he can change his appearance just by what he's thinking at the moment, lol, sometimes he has that bright eyed happy look to him, and other times you can't even tell he has a parti eye cuz he's got them open only so much, almost sinister looking! Hahaha

Thank you Amanda!

@Ronin, thank you so much! I liked the pics enough to use one as my avatar, haha, I just like how almost "bookend" alike they are looking, yet you can totally see all the differences between them...that, and their reflection, haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:03 pm

So I got a new camera Friday night, Im so excited to hopefully get better pics with it...here are a few Mishka pics just to test out the camera, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 00711

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 02410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 00313

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 02510
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Mishka looks all glorious sprawled out hahha, great pics Jimmy. I think whatever camera you use, your pups will still look great in the shots.
Back to top Go down
whitehusky3
Teenager
Teenager
whitehusky3

Female Join date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:22 pm

The photos look great! I think the new camera is a winner. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:35 pm

@Amanda, Smile that's how she is when I'm home, she follows me everywhere and then just kinda finds a comfortable place to rest and keep an eye on me, lol. Thank you so much Amanda Smile

@Jessie, thanks! Smile I have it an "auto" right now so the camera makes whatever changes needed to make a decent pic, but I gotta learn its functions so I can get the pics I want too, like I took some pics of the two of them playing but they could be a little clearer, I think I need to adjust the shutter speed ? Not sure, but I'll work on it Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:58 am

You're welcome Jimmy! Also try getting pics using the continuous shot. I know that takes up a lot of memory but at least you get a few decent ones in a series if there's a lot of movement in your subject.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:18 am

There's a continuous shot on cameras? OMG I did not know this, now I have to get my book out and see, I too miss out on some action pics. Jimmy, great pics, I agree with Amanda, it doesn't matter what camera you use, your babies always look great!! The first pic in this series is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:28 am

Mishka looks as my dad would say like a little squish (meaning cute dog) she is just so freaking cute! Great photos Jimmy! The new camera is definitely a yes!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:48 am

Yaaay new camera! Thats awesome Jim.
Your pics already look great now but now theres gonna be Queen Mishy and Kohdi in HD??
…I'm ready Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 1347041234
Mishy looks so relaxed and calm on the pics, look at that big ol' fluffy thigh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:31 am

Awww, thanks guys! Ive been wanting a new camera for awhile now Smile

@Amanda, yes! I know exactly what you mean with continuous shots! BTW, does anyone know how to extract a pic from videos? I got great shots of Kohdi but, I was pushing the video record button thinking it was the button for taking pics Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 1625187496 (seriously, technology and I don't like each other, haha)
@Renee, thank you!!! I see what you mean too with the first pic, but my fave is the last one, lol. I love her coloring in it Smile and of course, that face
@Zoe, thank you!!! I love that word "squish"! "Squishy Mishy", hahaha, thank you so much Zoe Smile
@Dave, thank you!!! "calm and relaxed" she was...kinda...like in the second and last pics she is looking at the ground, I think she hears the devil speaking to her! She's receiving her next "orders", hahaha

and just so you all dont think I left Kohdi out, here is one of him...his birthday is Thursday though so I'll be hitting up his scrapbook, then. (see Amanda, its up in the air again, LOLOL)
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 02710
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:33 am

Yessss! Fluff butt time! Hahha I was giggling to myself thinking how funny it would be if there was a strong breeze blowing in the direction of his butt up in the air and you catching it in the video with your new camera. That'd certainly be a "wind in my hair" moment! Butt fur flapping in the wind! lol! Wink lol!

Not sure how to extract pics from vids but I bet you could find out if it's possible by googling the make and model of your camera to see if it's possible. Or check with the camera's manufacturer.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 pm

LOL Amanda, it's funny you say that, I'm sure others here may have experienced this too but I think it's so funny sometimes like when we're on a walk and the wind is blowing in the direction of their butts and they turn around all startled cuz something is tickling their behinds but they can't figure out what, LOLOL , it's like "hey! Stop that!!!" Hahaha

I'll look into the camera thing, thanks Amanda. I havnt even really fooled around too much with it yet, only reason I opened the manual at all was to find the pic taking button, lol.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
only reason I opened the manual at all was to find the pic taking button, lol.

Lol lol! that's so funny!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:17 pm

So today is queen Mishka's birthday!!! bounce I'll probly have more pics later but here is her day so far Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 02410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 00710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 00911

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 01910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 03110

a couple pics from last nite
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 03010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 04510
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Happy Birthday Mishka!!!! She is such a pretty girl! I can't believe they are 2 years old!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:56 pm

What great looking dogs! I really love that fluffy look, but wonder, is their shedding worse than "regular" Huskies?
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Happy Birthday Mishka! Beautiful fluffy girl! I love you
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Hope Mishka had a great Birthday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next