It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Mishka's stop to focus on the hole is great! I busted out laughing watching Kohdi take off threw the brush and pop out the other side!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:35 am

Thank you all so much! I wasn't expecting yard compliments ...it was great to see!

@J...her hunting mode is my favorite part! She gets so intense! Hahaha

@Greta...thank you! Isn't it fun watching them play?!!! I could watch them all day, haha

@Amanda...thank you! You know, there always is a "next time" and Kohdi does indeed turn the tables on Mishka, haha. The part where Kohdi goes thru the bushes, that's Mishka but coming from the opposite side and that rock they have to jump over (behind the pool) is where I have yet to get a video of her, once I do you will be in awe, lol, when Mishka jumps it it's the strangest thing, she's coming at full speed and when she gets airborne it's like time stands still, or someone pushed the "pause" button, lol, cuz it's in super slow motion as she's flying thru the air but when she hits the ground, "pause" button gets released cuz those paws can move! Hahaha

@Casey...hahaha, I noticed that focus on the hole, at first I thought she was contemplating it but then she came over to me to reassure me she had the situation under controls lol. And yeah, on the far end of the pool there is a Flax type bush and as they hit it you hear a "smack" not as in painful, it's just a distinct slap sound, it's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:57 am

That's Mishka saying "Looook dad! I'm flying!" All the air molecules are suspending her in the air by her fluffy fur. Can't wait for you to catch it on vid!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Harumph ... for some reason FireFox doesn't want to let me watch your vids; Updated FlshPlayer - which was current anyway!
Adblock doesn't think it's a blocked item ... shoot.
Loaded up Google Chrome, which I dislike and watched them there. Stupid computers ... it may be an ID-10-T error but ...

Good vids of two happy dogs ... you have such a great relationship with them and they with each other.

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Ahhhh, cute videos Jimmy, they are such a fun pair.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:24 pm

@Al, ugh, you had to go through so much trouble to watch vids that probly are only like 30 seconds long Sad sorry! I'll start posting a little bit longer vids to make it more worthwhile, lol, this was a last minute type of thing so, yeah, sorry Sad

And thank you! These two make it easy for me, I love 'em to death Smile

@Renee, thank you Renee, they are fun to watch. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:32 am

lol love the dynamic between the two of them. like the part where Kohdi runs threw brush and pop out of them again. they are so cute together.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:05 am

Thank you so much Ronin! Smile they really are two good pups, I really lucked out with them.

A few Mishka pics from today since I'm here, haha

Waiting for something...anything...to move  
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 00119
She takes good head shots Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 01914
Are you taking my pic...again?
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 02110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 02312

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 02613
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:42 am

Jimmy, your piece of property just looks like it is in the middle of nowhere, I know I have mentioned that before, but it really looks like a husky paradise. The first and last pic is so lovely. and Mishka does have such a pretty little face.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:10 am

I agree with Renee. I really don't think you could have a bad back ground anywhere you take the picture in the yard! I guess it helps that you have such a pretty little girl for a model. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Casey and Renee, thank you both so much! I hope they like it here, haha. they seem to anyways. Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:41 am

She is so cute, the looking over the shoulder is too funny Smile Smile I agree your backyard looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:04 am

The first pic she look like a statue i bet she sat still like one too haha. I also like her upside down husky face lol shes asking where her treats is? :p
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Thank you Zoe and Jane!!!, sorry I missed your posts Sad

Kohdi and Mishka playing this morning...here Mishka is spying on Kohdi who is in the canyon...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 00310
Kohdi is on his way up so Mishka gets into position...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 00910
Little bully doesn't wanna let Kohdi come up, haha <play bow>
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 01110
Not to be outdone, Kohdi gets in his play bow too:)
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 03710
Playing finally ends and its time for a drink...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 04010
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Part two...just pics of Mishka being her pretty lil self  queen
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 01710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 02010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 02310

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 02910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 03210
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:29 am

Jimmy, the lil bully pic is the cutest. And the very last pic, Mishka is very focused on something, and it's not you, just a beautiful pic, one of my favorites of her. She does have dirty paws, I seen them, haha. She must have had some dirty fun today, as she should, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 pm

I love that pic too Renee! I wish tho I had gotten it on video, Mishka was freakin ADORABLE. she did the cutest little triple forward pounce (pounce, forward, pounce, forward, pounce) then a pounce backward once, and bow (its hard to describe but it was cute as hell, LOL) and yes, paws got dirty, LOL...she is not very queen like when she is terrorizing Kohdi, hahaha

Got these pics this morning, so ofcourse I gotta get them in the scrapbook Razz

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 01310

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 01410
I don't think Kohdi coulda puffed himself up anymore than in this pic, LOL
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 01111
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:10 am

Love these Pool pics the reflection of them looks so pretty Smile
It looks like they're holding hands in the first two haha
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:23 am

Jimmy, those are some fantastic pics!! Love the reflections too. Hahaha, Jane is right they look like they are holding paws, er, hands, ummm, paws, lol. Love the new avatar........
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:25 pm

I've been wanting to comment on these pics but then I pass it off Till later then I come back and there's more so I pass it off till later but I'm finally gonna do it!!! These are all wonderful pics bounce
Starting from the pic of Queen on the bench- awwww, does she get on it often? You stay down there Kohdi this is my area right now, you stink dude!! lol that's an excellent pic of Kohdi bowing with his tail up and all. They look cute by their water bowl Smile
Look at Queen looking beautiful with her dirty paws hehe I love seeing pics of her sitting and looking away!
Cute pics by the pool too, Kohdi looks so big and super fluffy on the 2nd pic and almost Malamute looking next to Mishy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:37 pm

they are so cute jimmy!!!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:16 pm

the pool reflection pics are great! love your pair

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:00 pm

@J and Renee, thank you SO much! Im really happy with these reflection pics Smile I was on the other side of the yard and wanted to catch the pics while they were in their own little world and forgot I had the zoom on my camera Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 1625187496 So i got some great pics but too far away Sad they were being all snugly and stuff, haha, so yeah, they kinda were holding hands. Ill post the pics in this post so u can see what I mean, but cropped they lost all definition. These turned out cuz by then I had remembered I had zoom, LOL

@Dave, your message made me LOL, I know! it was a pic taking weekend, haha. This whole page is just from this wknd, LOL. The bench, yes, shes often either on it or doing the hoist thing on it (where hind legs are on the ground, but shes resting her front end on the bench) I love her muddy paw pic too, but theres light just in front of her nose that makes it look like a lightning bolt booger shot out, LOL...and yeah, I love Kohdi's play bows Smile thanks Dave!

@Greta, thank you!!! Smile its time for some Lutsen updates! Wink

@Jenn, thank you so much Jenn! as happy as I am with these pics, I wish they had a different background, LOL, like trees or something! and I love your pair as well Smile

ok, the pics who's quality sucked...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 00410
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 00510
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 00710
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 00911
Back to top Go down
clicklouj
Puppy
Puppy
clicklouj

Female Join date : 2015-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:45 am

I looove Mishka's face. Of course, light eyes are very striking, but I am just attracted to darker shades. It adds to Kohdi's charm that he's the goofier of the two even if he has the more wolfish look. The two of them are just so awesome together. And with FOUR of them in the reflection shot?! Gaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Jimmy your pictures are awesome! It was my birthday yesterday so I saw all of these notifications on my phone holy! Your furkids are the cuddliest thats for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next