It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Ruger's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Here is my boy Ruger!

Ruger's Scrapbook Image14

Ruger's Scrapbook Image15

Ruger's Scrapbook Image16

Ruger's Scrapbook Image17

Ruger's Scrapbook Image18

Ruger's Scrapbook Image19

Ruger's Scrapbook Image20

Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Ruger's Scrapbook Image21

Ruger's Scrapbook Image22

Ruger's Scrapbook Image23

Ruger's Scrapbook Image24
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Aww he's adorable! Like the name too!
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:42 pm

You can follow Ruger on Instagram @rugerthehusky
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:43 pm

GravityM wrote:
Aww he's adorable! Like the name too!
Thank you. He is the sweetest and most well behaved little boy.

Last edited by amozo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:45 pm

OMG, I just love Ruger! He's SO cute/beautiful! These are some great pics too!
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
OMG, I just love Ruger! He's SO cute/beautiful! These are some great pics too!

Yeah, I am head over heels in love with him. He's perfect and his personality is the best part about him. Thank you for the kind words. We went to bed bath and beyond today to get him a fan and beach towel and he was so friendly and loving towards everyone.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Ruger is adorable! , his mask is great. I love watching people fall inlove with their amazing puppies!
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:31 pm

CoraTheHusky wrote:
Ruger is adorable! , his mask is great. I love watching people fall inlove with their amazing puppies!

I can't imagine my life without him. He is just amazingly sweet and his constant eye contact is great. So far, I love the breed. I will see how his energy increases over these next few months and will follow through with positive reinforcement training and much love. I think he will be potty trained and obedience trained in no time.
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 am

I usually don't follow animal Instagram accounts, but how could I not?! He is so freaking adorable! Congratulations of finally getting him!
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:09 am

What a cutie and I love the name! Smile

TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Oh my goodness, those markings. Love it!

Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:17 pm

very beautiful marking, he is so cutie.
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Thanks all! He is absolutely precious and has stolen my heart. His bouncy personality is too cute.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:41 pm

He reminds me of a raccoon! He is one of the cutest pups I have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Thanks! I think so too. His momma is 5 and still has her goggles, so maybe Ruger will keep his for a few years.
Back to top Go down
BamaChris78
Newborn
Newborn
BamaChris78

Male Join date : 2015-03-12

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Very Pretty!!
Back to top Go down
adamc.
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2015-08-26

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Good looking pup. Well done.
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Ruger's Scrapbook Image311
Ruger's Scrapbook Image411
Ruger's Scrapbook KwPFCAll
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Beautiful beautiful puppy, he's already grown so much! He reminds me so much of my last husky boy, those eyes! Really pretty pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:36 pm

He is just adorable! I agree with Jimmy and I'm in love with his eyes. Very beautiful pictures against the green foliage.
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Beautiful beautiful puppy, he's already grown so much! He reminds me so much of my last husky boy, those eyes! Really pretty pictures Smile

Thanks, I love him to death. He is such a sweet boy. His eyes are the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Not sure if it's the lighting or just maturing bit I love how his goggles are turning into eyebrows. It feels like it's giving him an expression lol. Such a cutie!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:34 pm

he is very handsome, very cool eye combo lol.
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:47 pm

His googles/brows definitely give him a lot of expression. He is the cutest when I come home and he is sitting like a good boy in his play pen with those "angry" brows looking at me to let him out. Thanks for all the kinds words. Ruger is blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruger's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruger's Scrapbook   Ruger's Scrapbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruger's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1