It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kira's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:36 pm

indeed she sprouted, cool beach pic. love the air pic of Kira lol.
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:12 am

Thanks for the kind words guys.

A few more Kira pics Smile....

She passed pre school!
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_8311

Kira and I messing around at the park.
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_8210

Funky picture on one of our evening walks.
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_8310

Im gonna get this one printed off, its a great pic of the girls, I love it Smile!

Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_8210

Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Really great pictures. I would want to print off that last one too. Looks like something you would see in a magazine or motivational poster.

Puppy
Puppy
jspec0482

Female Join date : 2016-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:05 pm

That last picture is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Wow, such lovely pics, and she is growing nicely....can't pick a favorite, since they are all beautiful pics. last one is indeed frame worthy.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:36 pm

You always post fun pics of Kira, my fave is the second one with you and her on the grass Smile and that last one is totally farmable, at first glance Kira looks off leash too hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:37 pm

beautiful pics, love that last one defiantly frame worthy. and it dose look like a pic you'd see it in a magazine.
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:27 am

Thanks for the comments guys, she loves the beach ( although still building up confidence to take a dip Smile ).

She gets to meet her sister this weekend ( we by chance found her through a facebook group local) which should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:00 pm

For some reason your pics havnt been loading all the way for me, I tried looking at them the other day and only parts of each pic are showing, except for the last one (which is excellent Smile ) even now I only see a couple pics in full, while others seem to be only partially loading Sad I can tell they are all great pics though! congratulations to Kira  on passing pre-school Smile (love her eyes!) second pic is really great, I love the look she's giving you, haha. Third pic (I see the least from this pic Sad ) looks like a painting! I love the colors in that pic.

I don't think Kira will be long in wanting to go in the water at the beach, huskies seem to love it! Haha . Mine have yet to attempt the pool, however one day Mishka was found standing on the first step with all 4 paws! She had fallen in a couple times (with help from Kohdi) so I thought she would be more timid of going in, but not the case, haha. I'm thinkin you will have a harder time keeping Kira out of the water than going into it pretty soon Wink

Very pretty girl you have Smile
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 am

@ AM - Thanks for the kind comments Smile. Not sure what is happening with the pics ? Seem ok for me from external viewing ( when not logged into my account etc) silent . Although the uploading of pics isn't the smoothest of procedures to be honest...

Anyway, probably a little over due! Some snaps over last month or two! As per below, she met her sister, was really interesting watching them play. Also we met at a really busy husky meet up at a dog park and Kira literally went past a few huskies straight to her - was very bizzare! She met her before we even had a chance to look out for her ( we knew prior that she would be going). She was a lot more independent than her sister, was really cool to see the two interact- both gorgeous!

Walk on the beaches Smile
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9220

Posing for the camera haha..
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9210

Getting ready for an adventure...
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9219

Being goofy.
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9211

She also met her sister!!
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9213

Love this pic of her sister haha
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9212

Kira's ears right back, very excited to meet her! This was the very first moment they met!
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9215

Posing again hehe..
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9214

Too tired to get off her bed for her carrot... but...so close....
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9216

How we find her around the house most days lol!
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_9218
Back to top Go down
Jenah
Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

Female Join date : 2016-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 pm

The beach photos are beautiful! && the picture with the ears made me lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Wow, she is really growing up! They are both just beautiful! I think my favorite pic is the one of the back of her looking out into the surf...just looks so peaceful. Really great pictures.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Jimmy, my favourite is still the two girls walking on the beach. I'd crop it to landscape and then frame it!
The one where she's looking out to sea is also a great shot. She and the scape are so placid ...

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
clicklouj
Puppy
Puppy
clicklouj

Female Join date : 2015-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:38 am

That B/W beach photo is just waiting to take up a large wall. It's beautiful. Looks like a photograph shot on a B/W camera and developed in a darkroom.

But that photo of you guys messing around in the park should have its picture frame too. Haha.

Also, that belly- and legs-up photo is too cute. Hello, fluff butt Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:33 pm

beautiful pics, the one with Kira watching the wave is so peaceful. that goofy ears on her head LOL. that last one reminds me of how Leo likes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:51 am

Thanks again guys for the kind comments, we appreciate them Smile.

Some more as Kira nearly turns 9 months old very soon! Crazy how it flies by Smile!

Funky Kira!
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0316

We told her she wasn't allowed near the new table and this is where we found her  Evil or Very Mad  Laughing  Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 1625187496
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0310

Chilled out Sundays  I love you
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0311

Puppy school!
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0312

Hanging out  Suspect
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0313

Meeting new friends at the park!
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0314

Sometimes, just somtimes, Huskies can actually pull a nice pose for a photo  Laughing
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0315
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:14 pm

she looks like is has lots of fun at the dog park, she is gorgeous love the mask and her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Thank you! ^

I made this before realising you need 100 posts for HOTM - oops Laughing - anyway figured I would chuck it in here instead! From when she was a pup...

Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Kira10
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:42 pm

It's not too late to get 100 posts! Smile you have about a week!

Pic is ADORABLE!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:59 am

Sam such wonderful pics, she is becoming such a lovely mature girl Smile I adore the black and white pics, my most favorite type of pic, and your captioned pic, is so adorably cute! BTW, be happy in the table pic she laid under it and not on top of it, lol, I know a couple who would have loved to test the table top, bahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Thanks guys Smile.

Hahaha - that is a good point, under the table doesn't seem so bad after all Wink. It was pretty funny though, she was intrigued by it and we kept ushering her away and then came back to that face with an arm on the table Laughing.
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:09 am

Kira turned one over the weekend ( can't believe how fast that went!) so figured I should throw some pics up of her recently Smile.

Her posing for the camera.
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0317

Love this pic of her, she looks so wild and free (park completely fenced off, of course Wink).
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0318

Her birthday! Her sister on the left and her brother on the right. Missing 2 pups from the litter ( haven't come into contact with their owners).
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0319

Napping on the couch ( that we were never going to let her on  Razz )
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0320

Our morning walks  Very Happy
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0321

Leg warmer in winter ...
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0322

Because, well, she can..
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0323

If ever we haven't seen her for a little while its safe to assume she is somewhere in the house in this position...
Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Img_0324
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:35 am

Happy Birthday Kira! Great pics of a beautiful birthday girl Smile I had to smile at the pic of Kira napping...on the couch you weren't going to let her on, hahaha. It's so cool Kira gets to hang out with some of her littermates!!!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Happy late Birthday Kira!
cool picture of all the birthday puppies and nice couch pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Scrapbook   Kira's Scrapbook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kira's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2