It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Ai Yi Yi: Heart Attack Squared Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Ai Yi Yi:  Heart Attack Squared Today Empty
PostSubject: Ai Yi Yi: Heart Attack Squared Today   Ai Yi Yi:  Heart Attack Squared Today EmptyMon May 17, 2021 9:08 pm

I was out doing garden chores today, both dogs came with me. They were kind of just meandering, I wasn't really paying attention. Hubby called when he was coming home so I could get the dogs in the house ( they stand in front of the car and then jump in as soon as the door is open.)

Welp. Ami was nowhere to be found. We searched the house, the grounds then Wayne took the car to search the roads while I did the brush and woods. Nothin'!

Notified humane society, sheriff's office, lost dogs of the finger lakes and about to notify home again (his chip.)

Went outside to see if Wayne was home and there's Ami. Just laying on the ground. Legs, underbelly covered with mud and snout spattered with mud. And panting up a storm. He just showed up. Judging from the consistency and color of the mud, he never left the property. We have a slight bowl between mowed part and the uphill slope going away from the house. It's heavy brush and brambles in there with thickets of buckthorn which keep it quite dark. And all inhospitable for fragile skin.

But. He's home. Here's safe. And not lying hurt somewhere. And he is now wearing his ecollar in addition to his fence collar. Both Wayne and I were frantic, getting the worst.
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

Female Join date : 2018-10-22

Ai Yi Yi:  Heart Attack Squared Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Yi Yi: Heart Attack Squared Today   Ai Yi Yi:  Heart Attack Squared Today EmptyMon May 17, 2021 9:43 pm

Seems like everyday, locally, a husky escapes and is posted as missing on facebook. Glad you found him.
Back to top Go down

Ai Yi Yi: Heart Attack Squared Today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1