It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Willow's Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:21 pm

I can't believe Willow is turning one in less than a month. (August 1) Here is a pic of when I brought her home and one I took of her today. Hopefully, I will remember to post a picture on this thread on her birthday every year.

The day we brought Willow home
Willow's Birthday 0925101307-00

10 months later... soon to be 1 year old.
Willow's Birthday 2011-07-05205230

She's chillin on the couch watching tv with me
Willow's Birthday 2011-07-05204919
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 am

Ahhh, they grow so fast! Her little pink spot on her nose got dark. That side pic could be jack sitting there!

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

They do grow so fast!!! I love the first pic of her on the couch...she's like "yes mom? I'm watching tv here". She's beautiful!

Kody is going to be a year in August also (the 25th). They're so big already! =(
Back to top Go down
indigobluestarz
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

Love her eyes. Meka has 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye, and the top part of her brown eye is partially blue.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:08 am

indigobluestarz wrote:
Love her eyes. Meka has 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye, and the top part of her brown eye is partially blue.

So does Kody, but his brown eye has the blue on the bottom =)
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Jen, I have thought she looks like Jack in some of his side pics you have posted too! I think some of Lisa's Sebaka pics looks like Jack and Willow as well.

Melissa, she loves to lay on the couch with me and watch tv. I've tried to get Dakota up on the couch too but he prefers the floor.

Autumn, you should post a close up pic of Mika's eyes. I love the one blue and one brown eye on huskies. I think they just really stand out.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

It's Willow's 1st birthday today!!! Here she is enjoying her birthday present. I took several pictures, but she was going to town on this thing that I could only get one picture that wasn't blurry.
Willow's Birthday 2011-08-01181148
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Happy Birthday to the beautiful Willow!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Is that a Dublin Dog collar?!?!?!?!!!!! Mishka has that same one if it is!!!

OK spaz moment over. Happy Birthday Willow!

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 pm

arooroomom wrote:
Is that a Dublin Dog collar?!?!?!?!!!!! Mishka has that same one if it is!!!

OK spaz moment over. Happy Birthday Willow!

LOL! Yes, and you are the one that got me looking into them. The vet assistant commented on Dakota's today and she said she was going to let people know about that website. Very Happy

Thank you Melissa! I don't think I will have to worry about her bothering Dakota tonight..she is enthralled with the antler!
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Happy Birthday Willow!

Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Woohoo that's 3 people i've converted! lol

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 am

they do grow so fast! Zoey turned one on July 16th, she's not a baby anymore Sad lol

happy birthday willow!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:23 am

Day late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLOW!

Teenager
Teenager
toyszruskid

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Happy Birthday Willow! Sorry it's a day late!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willow's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Birthday   Willow's Birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow's Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1