It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI Empty
PostSubject: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 pm

There's 14 left as of right now!
http://www.rei.com/product/826406/ruff-wear-doubleback-pet-collar-large-2009-closeout

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:28 pm

nice heads up, thats the pattern sierra has but in the clip.

Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Can you tell I'm shopping today? Smile

Just found Ruff wear Hoopie collars from $5.93 at Backcountry!
http://www.backcountry.com/ruffwear-hoopie-dog-collar-ruf0057

And the Ruff Wear Flat out leash for $19.95 at Rocky Mountain Trail! I didn't buy $35 so had to pay shipping but got an extra $2 off with the 2nd coupon here:
http://discounts.deallocker.com/coupon/rockymountaintrail.com/
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:42 pm

oh man and they even have the new ones with the tag cover thing....
jack would look good with the woody one, hey stop making me want to shop!

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:56 pm

I wish they had the top rope collar on there for cheaper, I'm trying to keep my eyes peeled for that and the knot a leash and knot a leash coupler on sale for when Rogue gets bigger! Normally I'd buy those collars just because they're so cheap, but Jarod doesn't like anything but the tope rope on Koda and Rogue's got 3 collars that don't fit yet lol. I wish they had the daisy or woody in medium though to use for daycare.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:59 pm

sierra has the daisy one, i was wrong on the other one that is her leash pattern.

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Bummer only the largest are left in the good ones. A large is what I first ordered Koda my very first time getting a RW collar.. yeah that would just slip off with my lightly tugging the leash.

I want a sale on the harnesses! I wanna get Rogue the webmaster in black.
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

jbealer wrote:
oh man and they even have the new ones with the tag cover thing....
jack would look good with the woody one, hey stop making me want to shop!

Doh! Sorry, I'm doing it to MYSELF too! Smile

I want a tiffany blue-ish collar for Frosti - she had one but it's all stretched out now (cheap Petco!). They roll around so much so I don't want fabric.

Heather - top rope collar for $14.90?
http://www.backcountry.com/ruffwear-knot-a-just-dog-collar?CMP_SKU=RUF0055&MER=0406&CMP_ID=SH_FRO001&mv_pc=r126&mr:trackingCode=51C60BDD-F061-DF11-9DA0-002219319097&mr:referralID=NA

$15 - no tax, no shipping on Zappos! http://www.zappos.com/ruff-wear-knot-a-just-collar-glacial-blue

We got the webmaster harness but haven't used it on the Houdini Dog yet (Frosti). It was pretty cheap at the 25% off sale at BackCountryk9.
Frosti's a medium, giant Chili's a large.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 pm

http://www.backcountry.com/ruffwear-top-rope-collar

this is the one i want but in a better color and $15

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Sam, wrong product! What I said was what Jenn posted. I have one for Koda and want to get the purple or blue one for Rogue. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Well, I got two Stock'n Go leashes, 2 hoopie collars(one for Koda and a small one for Rogue to last til she can fit in her medium collars), and 1 of the newer hoopie collars for Rogue for $50 bucks.. woo hoo!
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

Female Join date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm

I'd love to get Faolan a ruff wear collar but he already has a collar and I don't see the point of having more than one lol.
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Legend_of_Faolan wrote:
I'd love to get Faolan a ruff wear collar but he already has a collar and I don't see the point of having more than one lol.

lol Neither do I. But who am I to question those with 25+ matching collar, harness, and lead sets. To me, a penny saved is a penny earned.

I know I spend a lot on my dogs but geez Heather you make me cringe when I see how much you spend! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Electronics and doggy gear = my weak point. As long as I am not struggling financially over them, I don't see any issue with it. Wink And any time I get over what I bought, I just donate them to a rescue. Before I moved to CO I donated about 18 collars, 9 leashes, and 5 harnesses to one of the rescues I worked with. Plus a bundle of toys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI   Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruff wear collar - $5.93 closeout at REI

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1