It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:31 pm

I'm a little worried
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Ugg.. check this post out she did on facebook...it's no freakin wonder! For those non face book users..she is posting about her youngest dog having Inflammatory Bowel Disease

www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=443007197821

Last edited by 26nikita on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:36 pm

I googled her too - http://www.applebysystems.com/contest-photos.php

THat's her!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Alright Guys, i friended her on fb - paws crossed ill be able to stalk for a few minutes haha
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Good Luck Megan, I like the road trip idea though.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:46 pm

kevo, I'll pick you up on the way. Indiana is my neck of the woods *well, in comparison to Florida... WE midwesterners gotta stick together.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Quote :
Is there a limit on how many dogs a household can own in that area? You might could get her on that at least if there is a limit.

Sara - In PA you can have legally up to 26 dogs before you need a kennel license. I think just about the only thing that can change that number is if you live in like a city or development or like if you rent or whatever and its in your homeowner rules and regulations of whatever it's called.

I've sent out an email to my animal center (no kill shelter formerly ASPCA) here to see if there is anything that can be done or if they have anything to say.

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 Oil_pa11

Last edited by Niraya on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah we do Megan, especially since there aren't as many up here as what seems to be of the Floridians..lol.
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Now I really don't get it. From what little I can see on FB, she sounds like she cares about dogs like asking rescues if she needs to pull a blind dog. Why does she seem to care, but then has no patience for her own dogs?

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Maybe she is a sociopath SaraB?
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Niraya wrote:
Quote :
Is there a limit on how many dogs a household can own in that area? You might could get her on that at least if there is a limit.

Sara - In PA you can have legally up to 26 dogs before you need a kennel license. I think just about the only thing that can change that number is if you live in like a city or development or like if you rent or whatever and its in your homeowner rules and regulations of whatever it's called.

I've sent out an email to my animal center (no kill shelter formerly ASPCA) here to see if there is anything that can be done or if they have anything to say.

Wow. In a town over from me, you're only allowed to have up to 3 dogs. Guess we're strict around here! Not that anyone follows the rules or anyone enforces them.

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 pm

mheath0429 wrote:
Maybe she is a sociopath SaraB?

Exactly what I'm leaning towards. She obviously enjoys the fingering the butt move. Eight Huskies and no repercussions on their part goes to prove the gentleness of a Husky.

I'm pissed with her and just as much with the authorities that should be coming to their rescue.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:25 pm

The 26 dog limit up here is a lot of the reason why PA is so rampant with Puppy Mills - since you only get checks done if you're a licensed kennel.

I live in a townhouse development and per our rules and regulations thingy that I'm pretty sure we're only allowed 4 or 5 dogs because of that.

I'm hoping to hear back from The Center tomorrow (closed for the day today) at the earliest to see if there is anything that can be done or if there is any people they can call or if I have to provide more information.

Back to top Go down
Mermaidista
Teenager
Teenager
Mermaidista

Female Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Niraya wrote:
Quote :

WOW, no offense, Ceara, but that's reason #387 why I left PA (where I'm from!) and NEVER looked back! The state is as backwards as some of the residents. SMH.

Back to top Go down
http://seaside.scentsy.us
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:43 pm

I know that where I live in FL you can only have 5 animals not sure if it is the same all over FL.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 pm

None taken, Nikki Smile! We do have some things right - like no BSL across the state!

There's actually been quite the movement up here I wanna say within the last few years to really crackdown on the Puppy Mills. Lots and lots of billboards (especially out east here) have gone up "Welcome to Pennsylvania Our puppy mills are a national disgrace". Especially since Lancaster is FILLED with puppy mills.

Other than that PA (at least where I'm from and where I'll be going and the parts I have been to) aren't TERRIBLY bad. Though I'll be moving westward years down the road. I have about 6 states that ideally I want to live in.

Back to top Go down
shirl51
Puppy
Puppy
shirl51

Female Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Someone just posted on the Siberian Site that the police are pursuing charges against her. Also her video was posted on Youtube on December 11 but I do not know who posted could have been the young lady that took the video from her window.
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 pm

She apparently belong's to this Husky Rescue group on facebook and posts frequently. Should I post the video link and info on their wall??
https://www.facebook.com/tottshr
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Yeah, I think you should. Gosh we are such butt heads...but at least people know we love our huskies!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm

lol she posts on their frequently and gives all this advise! I think it's only right for the people to know who exactly they are getting their advise from! I just posted it up! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:32 pm

BOO they took it down!! i should keep reposting it lol
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Hayden_69 wrote:
She apparently belong's to this Husky Rescue group on facebook and posts frequently. Should I post the video link and info on their wall??
https://www.facebook.com/tottshr
That's an incredibly well-known and beloved husky rescue. I would be wary of posting something like that on their wall as it could be misconstrued and associated with their organization. If you want to do something about it, alert the owner of the rescue privately.

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:34 pm

it's posted on there like 6 times now...lol
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:34 pm

whats the link? I want to check it out
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 pm

I'm sorry but how can they not know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next