It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
i<3neo
Teenager
Teenager
i<3neo

Female Join date : 2011-07-27

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Yes please
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:26 pm

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/VIDEO-INCLUDED-Investigation-into-alleged-animal/pM0K0dK2lUGYdryc9FOcWA.cspx

I watched the news on it last night....let me find it!!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 pm

that address has the video news as well. So she is under investigation animal control, cops, and a district attorney office are covering it. She will not be able to get anymore dogs, A lot of people are helping to get the 8 out! I will cover as much as I learn!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:00 pm

That is the one I watched..
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:03 pm

its so sad!!!!
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 am

Another email from Kathleen:

Kevin,

Great news... the media has picked it up and it is confirmed that there is an investigation into the matter. Police officers where canvasing the neighborhood yesterday and a news crew interviewed the original poster (Sandy) and then went to Nena's home....Here is the link
http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/VIDEO-INCLUDED-Investigation-into-alleged-animal/pM0K0dK2lUGYdryc9FOcWA.cspx

Boy it is amazing how fast things work when you get the media involved isn't it??

Have a great day!!
Kathleen
VIDEO INCLUDED: Investigation into alleged animal abuse and bestiality
www.whptv.com
A York County woman gave us video she took, because she believes her neighbor is abusing rescue dogs.
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 am

another update!

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/UPDATE-Rescue-groups-where-alleged-abused-huskies/g-hmWamHok6reaZAjnUvvg.cspx
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:26 am

Looks like they'll most likely be getting taken from her! Hooray media!

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Did you read that a vet. they took the video to said it looks like she is just releasing the anal glands!
Back to top Go down
snrose
Adult
Adult
snrose

Female Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:14 pm

wow. god complex much? what a cruel lady. for shame.
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:08 pm

26nikita wrote:
Did you read that a vet. they took the video to said it looks like she is just releasing the anal glands!

I have seem the whole 6-7 hour video. there are times she slammed dogs down and who knows if she is beating them. Dumb vet really?? Do you pull the dogs tail when you do it? Maggie gets that but I GO get it cleaned out. She looks like she is putting her whole hand up up.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Yeah, I don't see how the vet can say that's all it is. Crazy!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:13 pm

I don't know what goes on in peoples heads!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:08 am

updates:

Some of the lawyers and law enforcement officials are making a criminal case against her, and they believe it has been sexual abuse for these dogs. Rescues are getting ready to take the dogs if she looses them.

Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:09 am

loses*
Back to top Go down
paleobones
Teenager
Teenager
paleobones

Female Join date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 am

Ugh what a sick person! I couldn't watch more than maybe a minute of that video. I hope all those dogs are rescued from her.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 am

Since this hasn't been updated in awhile there is now a facebook page so I thought I would share!
Help stop bestiality in York, PA

Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 am

Yeah... I can't take that page seriously because of the title. The people that made that facebook page honestly make me sick. Beastiality? That's a completely ridiculous media claim and they are stupid to be propagating that rumor.

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:09 am

I agree, the title is rediculous.

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 pm

I agree! I really don't know who made the page! no one in my rescue group did that. I really do think it was the news.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:15 pm

norbreedslove wrote:
I really do think it was the news.
And that would be why I refuse to watch American news anymore. It just angers me.

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:01 pm

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/DA-clears-York-County-woman-of-wrongdoing-in/eVHNItuBREqx2v6TVt6SXA.cspx

this is sad Sad
Back to top Go down
i<3neo
Teenager
Teenager
i<3neo

Female Join date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 pm

It is easy to strew facts to make things what you want them to be. While I watched the video, and do not agree with what was done, it is not my decision. The spca and police do take things like this seriously, and it is ultimatly there decision on whether those animals were being abused. Just because we may not agree with someone else's practices does not mean they are fully in the wrong. I chased Neo and spnked him with my shoe yesterday cause it was the third pair he has tore up in the last week. Does that make me an animal abuser heck no, I bet he doesn't chew another one of my shoes though.
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Well hopefully after everything that has happen everyone will remember her and never ever let her have another dog.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 pm

I believe that a woman who works in northern breed rescue specializing in malamute, husky and mixes of the two made that page.

In other news - two different vets (the woman's vet and one provided) examined the dogs and claimed no signs of abuse and that all of the dogs are routinely taken to the vet for check ups. So basically the only thing she can be charged with is not walking her dogs which is a far cry from abuse.

I agree with how Jill put it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies   So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Upset and don't know how to help these poor huskies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: Advice and Discussion Forums :: General Discussions-