It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Willow, Aspen & the cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 830bad6d

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 F0f64453

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 8a30097d

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 B48f3125

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Ccea640c

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 8914ce1d

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 13556f9a

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Ece71c68

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Bb2bd405

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Eaf8cbe8
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:44 pm

FLUFFY BUTT!
Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 75843310

What is it with laying under the chair when you are on the computer???

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Dc67a0be

She likes to steal my spot

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 B6f3c8f0

She also loves to prop herself on pillows.

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 8ab810d1
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:49 pm

So cute, Mindy! Thank you for sharing! Love the fluffy butt! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

Female Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:02 pm

DId I miss something? No more Piper?
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Piper moved in with Mindy's son Smile

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Yeah, Piper is living with Colton and his girlfriend now. Honestly, Piper is Kierra's (my son's gf) dog through and through. They have bonded from the very beginning. Kierra thought she was feeling a bit lonely being away from my two so she brought Piper over for a play date this past week and she barely acknowledged my two! Aspen tried so hard to get her to play and all Piper cared about was following Kierra around.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Aspen reminds me a looooot of Embry!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 pm

I love Aspen!!! She's just too cute Mindy. I'm so glad that you got her! Very Happy I'm also very happy that Piper loves Kierra! So sweet that she follows her around I love you
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm

MelissaI wrote:
I love Aspen!!! She's just too cute Mindy. I'm so glad that you got her! Very Happy

Me too! It's funny how things work. I had every intention of getting a malmute pup when Piper left with Colton but there was just something pulling at me when I saw the ad for her. I'm so glad I listed to it and got her. She is just the sweetest dog and her and Willow get on so wonderfully! I also think it's cute how Piper follows Kierra around. There is no denying the bond they have and I understand now why she was put into my life even though it wasn't to be with me.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 pm

My girls playing. Willow is a bit of a bully when she plays. I was hoping to catch Aspen doing her old man groan that she only does in play but the minute I started filming, she stopped.

https://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m592/26nikita/da78d24c.mp4
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 pm

A rare occurrence...Aspen winning

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Th_f57c99c9
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:57 pm

My girls snuggling...

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 188b04b0

Their favorite toys

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Babea049
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

Female Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:17 pm

They are such cute dogs.. It won't help me in stopping myself to get another.
Nice Ezydog collar too.. I have the same collar for both my kids. A red for Titus and a blue for Lycan. Colour coordinated!!
But I always take their collar off when we are at home. Fear that the collar might damage their fur. Titus has a standard coat length but Lycan is a Malamute and his fur is a little longer.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Titus&Lycan wrote:
They are such cute dogs.. It won't help me in stopping myself to get another.
Nice Ezydog collar too.. I have the same collar for both my kids. A red for Titus and a blue for Lycan. Colour coordinated!!
But I always take their collar off when we are at home. Fear that the collar might damage their fur. Titus has a standard coat length but Lycan is a Malamute and his fur is a little longer.

Thank you!

Out of all the collars I have bought, the Ezydog is the toughest! Aspen doesn't have one yet. I wish they had more pattern options. I bought the blue one for my Dakota that passed and I just dont have the heart to get another blue camo. It's his and I just can't see getting the same collar for any other dog. I haven't been on the website in a while so I should check it out to see if there are more options now.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Aspen taking her usual afternoon nap. This dog loves to lay her head on a pillow!

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 1d1c0d42
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Some great pictures! Love ur girls

Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Thanks Jen!

Willow curled up on the couch next to me so I snuggled with her and noticed she has spots on the pads of her feet! Not sure how I never noticed that before.

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 A5f4b541
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 478355CD-F535-433A-A975-76DF59B15A70-16864-000010E8FF670723
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Sharing a pillow

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 C73dac376468d293e7e7cf7acf3dd9f2
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:28 pm

They are so good together! How many dogs can lay that close together to chew on their favorite toy?

Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 86e285003cda3ad909c54e96d268f193
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Awww they're sweet!

I never though that would be possible until we got Asia. She and Kody switch BONES with no issues. Yet at least...lol
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:04 pm

MelissaI wrote:
Awww they're sweet!

I never though that would be possible until we got Asia. She and Kody switch BONES with no issues. Yet at least...lol

I bet they will always be able to. When it comes to other dogs Willow is so easy going. She does have the protective side in her. Piper has confidence issues and I've seen Willow stick up for her but she gets along with every dog she has encountered. I think Kody has that easy going nature too. Smile
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 pm

S&J are bounded like that I love you i can feed them raw chicken on the same newspaper with no issues, but if Jack walks from some thing sierra is right there to eat it.

willows paws are so pink! cute spots

Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Awwww...they're so cute together! Smile
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:43 pm

26nikita wrote:
MelissaI wrote:
Awww they're sweet!

I bet they will always be able to. When it comes to other dogs Willow is so easy going. She does have the protective side in her. Piper has confidence issues and I've seen Willow stick up for her but she gets along with every dog she has encountered. I think Kody has that easy going nature too. Smile

Yep! He's the most easy going pup!! Very Happy He and Willow would totally get along!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow, Aspen & the cat   Willow, Aspen & the cat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow, Aspen & the cat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next