It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Zoe, From birth to present

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

Female Join date : 2012-02-23

Zoe, From birth to present Empty
PostSubject: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:56 pm

So I want to start off her scrapbook right, starting with pictures of when she was born progressing to present day Smile

5 Minutes old
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0691_zps4c00eec4
2 weeks old
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0750_zpsd08ae561
2 weeks
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0751_zpsd8b78365
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0752_zps83b1f5d6
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0791_zps3ba3f9fe
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0839_zpsd148a29b
7 weeks old-present day 9/26/12
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0993_zpsb2b325a8
Notice that when born she only had white toes and a tiny bit of white on her forehead and underjaw now look at her :p
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0994_zpse67ae9c0
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0997_zps23d9e94c
Zoe and Roxy, her sister, in their little play area.
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_0998_zps6e86adc5
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_1000_zpsff821857
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_1001_zps7cefbf21
:p I caught Zoe attacking her tail
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_1004_zpscc1fc42e
Zoe, From birth to present DSC_1006_zpsc6129a2b

Last edited by MetalMama on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 pm

She is a little sweetie, she even has that sweet delicate look on her face all the time.
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:58 pm

btw yes i have major bedhead and a big ole fever blister but whatever I'm still sick and I doubt yall really care about how my hair looks anyways.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Ah she is very cute I love her.. I am so glad you are keeping her..

Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Me too, it just feels right, it eases the pain a little bit knowing that even though Isis is gone, theres still something she left behind for me and I can give her baby the long happy loving life with her own family that she should have had.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Awww she's adorable!!! So happy that you're keeping her Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 pm

She's adorable Smile Glad to hear that you decided to keep a pup
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 pm

What a cutie! I love you
Back to top Go down
NadirCs
Teenager
Teenager
NadirCs

Female Join date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:59 pm

So cute! Glad you kept one. She looks like a real sweetie.
Back to top Go down
ToccoasMom
Puppy
Puppy
ToccoasMom

Female Join date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 am

Oh, what a cutie! I hope this eases the pain a little.
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:36 am

What a pretty girl! So glad you're keeping her! Smile
Back to top Go down
KareBear
Teenager
Teenager
KareBear

Female Join date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 am

Oh she's adorable. And that collar is sweet, too. Here's to a a fabulous, wonderful ride.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Congratulations, and we look forward to seeing little Zoe grow up!
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Oh my, she is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Love her collar! She's a real cutie, i'm so glad you decided to keep her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
Sammie-Leigh
Puppy
Puppy
Sammie-Leigh

Female Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

What a little cutie! she is absolutely adorable, and she does have a really sweet look about her. So glad you decided to keep her, even though Isis will always be with you in Spirit and in your heart, now a little bit of her can physically be with you as well, what a precious gift, it sounds like it is meant to be. What a fantastic journey you have ahead of you with Zoe, i hope she helps make the grieving process a bit easier for you and bring you lots of Joy, how can you not smile at a face like that?
Back to top Go down
dbingham12
Teenager
Teenager
dbingham12

Female Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:26 am

Glad you decided to keep her she really is so adorable. Hope your ready for the craziness of raising a puppy. She looks like she might be a handfull. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:25 pm

She's precious! The name fits her too. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Smile Thanks you guys, she really is a sweetheart and she does help with healing right now, its helps knowing I have a piece of Isis here with me still, it lessens the sting if that makes sense. Im going to the nursery soon, I wanted to pick out some flower plants that I can plant over where Isis and Shade are, I have an idea in my head but Im not a plant person so I dont know the name of what it is that I want, perhaps one of you may know, it I *think* is a flower, but its sort of viney and its flowers look like bleeding hearts? well, I was thinking maybe that because Isis and Shade are right under a maple tree amd I thought it would be really pretty growing under the tree...
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:39 pm

http://www.garden.org/plantguide/?q=show&id=2038
you mean a bleeding heart Razz

Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:46 pm

YES thats exactly it hehe, but I do think it would do well growing where it would be, I think it would be a really pretty memorial for my girls.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

i love that plant as well! i hope you can find one to plant for your girls Smile

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Sounds like it will be nice to have those flowers planted for the girls.
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:30 pm

updated and redone Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Man she's changed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, From birth to present   Zoe, From birth to present Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoe, From birth to present

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next