It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Lycus' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:37 am

Thanks, guys!

simplify wrote:
He definitely looks like a Sasquatch next to your mom's poodle mix.

Lol, I think he's a Sasquatch in general, especially when I see him next to other huskies at the dog park.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 am

Took Lycus on a small hike on Sunday. We both had lots of fun and we had great weather.

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 MFWmUPw

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 U9pZNPl
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:24 pm

It's been a while since I've uploaded some pics. Here are some from earlier today.

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 TtnM2Qo

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 2TekZ0L

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 NqX4zCm

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 SMTdE3F

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 E2UIvJI

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 2miCuRf

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 AgjvXyj

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 HDuSwG6

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 6CaqVfD

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 QWi7td3

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 RTeVOum

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 GQoqAeI

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 0jPIs1h

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 BbcTAlb

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 OmBPWBz

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 7WnebKs
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:48 am

Rocio, Lycus is such a ham. Clearly that pool is for the poodle mix? haha, he looks gigantic in it.  lol! It was 108 yesterday and 102 today, I think the heat made Miya a little sick today,she didn't want to eat and then she wanted to play at 10 pm, ugggg. They sure do keep us on our toes. Thanks for sharing, it perked up my day!!
Renee
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Thanks, Renee!

The pool is actually for the both of them. We used to have a bigger one for Lycus but he chewed it up so we got him a smaller one this time just in case lol.

That temperature sounds awful! We've been having some raining and cloudy days so it's been "cooler" at around the mid to low 90s thankfully. I do not miss those triple digit temperatures.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Great shots! Looks like a lot of fun. Sorry if someone's already asked, but what kind of camera do you use? My iPhone's just not cutting it for good dog photos anymore. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Thanks, Liz!

I use a Canon 500D (T1i). I bought it a few years ago so there are several newer and better versions of it now. And as far as lenses go, I just use the 18-55mm and a 40mm both Canon lenses as well.

Lol, I know what you mean about the iPhone pictures! They're nice, but they're not fast enough to catch our speed demons lol.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Love this sweet monkey boy! Haha. He makes that kiddie pool look EXTRA small.  I love you 

Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 pm

simplify wrote:
Love this sweet monkey boy! Haha. He makes that kiddie pool look EXTRA small.  I love you 

Lol, I wish you could see him in person so you could see how big he really is! Pretty much 80lbs and not overweight at all  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:48 pm

So today is Lycus' third birthday! They grow up so fast Sad
I'll be taking him for a birthday ice cream and he's had a mountain of treats given to him already lol. He's not sure what's going on but he has a giant grin across his face! I wanted to take him out for a long hike but the weather is ugly and I have finals next week. *sigh* Hopefully next weekend the weather is nicer!

Here is a hilarious picture I took this morning, and there will be more birthday pictures hopefully lol

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 SZfbiBd
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:10 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYCUS!!!!!!!!! LOL I haven't laughed that hard in a while, what a funny pic
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Happy birthday, Lycus! Sounds like a really fun day, and he sure looks like he's having a good time, despite the weather. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:31 am

Thanks guys! Lol, he had a blast eating his ice cream and what not. I got a couple of hilarious pictures while he was eating it.  Hopefully next weekend I'll get to take him for a long hike or to White Sands again.

This is another from this morning
Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9553_zps185d44fb

And some during his ice cream eating
Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9560_zpseac200d5

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9563_zps17b5d23c

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9562_zps490b7ab3

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9558_zpsc6748b86

Some others
Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9593_zps235e69de

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9597_zpsc1ef7e51

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9576_zpse3d3fcc5

And one of both of us. You can kind of see how big he actually is. I'm 5'6". Excuse my hobo lazy clothing lol

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9590_zps985b27ed
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Happy birthday to Lycus - glad he had such a good day! What a lucky dog to have such a good Mommy.

Ice cream and dogs is a lovely thing.

I always though Lycus was a pure white - really like the "picotee" black trim on his ears.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks, Amy! He really did have a fund day.

I think most people probably think he's a pure white, until they see pictures of him at different angles. He has gray all around his ears, kind of forming an open mask. He also has gray/silver all down his back and tail, almost like a saddleback coloring. It's very light, and hard to see in pictures, but in person, it's very noticeable. It was super dark when he was a puppy but lightened up a lot as he got older.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Wow, I had no idea he had such dark greys either. l

Great Bday pics Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks, Jeff!

Just so you guys can have a better look, this is a photo I just took of his back lol.

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 Image_zpsb9598f48
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Beautiful monkey boy, happy birthday!!!

amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:09 pm

How beautiful - he reminds me of the the chinchilla and silver persion cats we had as kids. And the trim on the coat I wore to the party tonight - it was my MIL's before she died. She had 2 beautiful minks - one a sporty jacket in Ami's colors and another 3/4 black with silver trim. None of the daughters wanted them so I gladly scarfed them up...and now I know why Ami is reluctant to come inthe house while in winter coat lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Thanks, Ashleigh!

Amy, persian cats are gorgeous! I would have totally taken the jackets as well lol. Haha poor Ami, he thinks theres new animals in the house.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:32 am

Rocio_Caballero wrote:
Thanks, Ashleigh!

Amy, persian cats are gorgeous! I would have totally taken the jackets as well lol. Haha poor Ami, he thinks theres new animals in the house.

Yes - those kitties were something else. My sister's was the chinchilla, forget her name. Mine was the silver and named Dusty. They were supposed to be a breeding pair but the female never took. Dusty was a huge,squishy love of a cat, I remember him fondly!

Ami was a stitch when I went to bring him inside while wearing the coat - he sniffed and sniffed, jumped up and sniffed some more...started to mouth the bottom. At which point I thought it wiser to put coat in the closet...
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Aw! What a cutie!!! Happy birthday Lycus! You are so good at catching his quirky personality on camera.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Amy, I've never even seen a chinchilla in person before lol. I'm sure if I ever get to hold one, I would have to contain myself from squeezing it out of excitement. It's funny, I put on a deer beanie with antler lmao, and when Lycus saw me, he hopped up and wooed at me lol! He was a little unsure of it until he got a good sniff.

Thanks, Jen! I try to photograph funny moments as much as possible haha. They're good for getting laughs!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:25 pm

So we finally got some snow today

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9777_zpsd91aff23

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9821_zpsdb9a5d79

The pup on the left is Cookie. We took him in  a couple of weeks ago because he was in a bad situation with his previous owners. He gets along great with Lycus and Ray(poodle mix)
Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9820_zps8096e944

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9816_zps263bd5e9

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9809_zpsf819da07

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9808_zps8404b35f

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9806_zpscc66cc89

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9805_zps58bc7652

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9794_zpsa00973f9

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9790_zpsc858cd27

Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 IMG_9789_zpscb2241e2
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:08 pm

He's so uniquely marked. Looks like he had a blast in the snow.

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycus' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next