It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 pm

jbealer wrote:
Jess15 wrote:
So my question for this thread, or request, which ever -- Is how does your husky or huskies behave towards you? Do they favor you? Do they get along with everyone? Are the independant, or are they glued to your side? Do they cuddle up with you? Do they seek attenetion from you, or could care less? Does he or she show more affection to your mother, brother, sister, father or any friends?
my 2 do all that you listed! depends on the day, some times they never leave our side other days they hang out on the sofa and could careless where we are in the house. they cuddle because we make them, they do it for a few min and then are like ok you had your time now i want to go to MY spot! they are also both mommy or daddy huskies depending on the day. you just never know! but all huskies are pack dogs and need to be a part of your family, leaving them outside all day or not interacting with them will not work!

Same here with Danzig. Wyatt on the other hand, never leaves his Dad's side. Maybe it's a GSP thing?
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Jess15 wrote:
Looks like hes gunna be in the crate then. I was going to wake up every 2-3 hours to take him out to relieve himself, then put him back and see how that works. But if you think its a bad idea, ill most likley just keep in the crate at night next to my bed LoL

We have a very large closet in our room that has Sabaka's crate in it (and, yes, at two years old he still has to use it when we leave the house). He just recently is not put in his crate at night. We allow him on our bed but not on any other furniture. He will get on our bed and snuggle with the first one of us there until the other one of us shows up. Then we "kick" him out and he still goes to sleep in his crate even though he is not closed in. When Bob gets up before me in the morning, I invite Sabaka to come snuggle and he will not. Once up he is ready to start the day evidently! I think I've mentioned before that we effectively have 4 adults in our house with Bob and I and two teen boys (well, the youngest is 12). Sabaka treats us all differently. Some of us are wrestle partners. Some he allows to hug him and sleep on him and others he does not like for them to do things like that. Some of us play ball better than others evidently! He doesn't really ignore any of us of treat us poorly. When he decides he wants something, he usually knows who to go to in order to get what he wants!

He is not very affectionate. I would say he is rather cat-like except for the fact that he demands his walks and a cat would not care to have a walk! Wink

Last edited by SabakaMom on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Lucian isn't too affectionate, unless I'm gone for a few days. He does follow me around though. He's usually always in the living room with me. But if I happen to go in the backroom to watch tv with hubby Lucian follows me back there. If I leave the house he goes and plops down where ever hubby happens to be. He's certainly not attached to my hip though. He does come up and put his head in my lap for attention every now and then. But I love him up a few times a day anyway, just cause he's so darn cute and soft, lol.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Huh, I thought I replied.

On the bedtime/crate thing, I never crated either of mine at night. Koda only had an accident once during the day when he first came home with me, and Rogue only had a few accidents during the day when we brought her home since I had a broken ankle and lived on the 2nd floor, AKA was difficult to get up sometimes in time to prevent an accident. Neither as a pup or adult had accidents at night, but I did voluntarily get up middle of the night to take them out. Never had an accident happen on the furniture or bed either, Ro's happened by the door.
I guess it depends on the dog and your training. There really is no answer for what is right or wrong, everyone handles things differently to fit their dog's needs.

Rogue is very attached to me, but she is also my service dog and is away from me VERY little aside from the few hours I nanny. She's always next to me on the couch or at my legs unless taking a nap outside. Koda is very independent with both people and other dogs (aside from Rogue). He prefers to stay aloof and do his own thing. He often hangs out in the same room as my husband or myself, but on the otherside. He gets in his lovey-dovey clingy moods a few times a week, but for the most part, he is just hanging out himself. He's going on 5 and just lazy. He's been independent since the day we brought him home as a pup.
Back to top Go down
TreemanAndy
Newborn
Newborn
TreemanAndy

Male Join date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Roxy is a cuddler and acts that way towards everyone. She's never met a stranger. Usually after our evening walk she doesn't let me do anything but sit with her laying in my lap. She sleeps on my bed every night too.
Back to top Go down
Callicocat
Puppy
Puppy
Callicocat

Female Join date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Rue I would say isn't overly affectionate, he loves my boyfriend and I but he treats us differently. He listens to both of us but he listens to me better (I think because I spent every day with him for the first three months, I was unemployed) however plays rougher with my boyfriend, he will usually follow me around as well if I move room to room. We split the responsibilities and I think do a good job both walking him, playing with him, training him, etc. He loves hanging out with us but when it's too much or it's bedtime ( He's decided its bedtime around 10:30 for himself) He will go and curl up in his crate.

We crate trained him and we crate him during the day, he has earned free roam at night, he will usually sleep in his crate, at the foot of the bed, or his new favorite spot on the couch. We let him go on the furniture by invitation only other wise we kick him off. It's worked pretty well and he seems pretty happy and adjusted. I think crating him from the beginning really helped, we had about 3 sleepless nights and then he would sleep through the night not even waking us up to go potty! Potty training has been pretty smooth as well, our only current issue is excitement peeing, but hopefully he'll grow out of that as he gets older.
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 pm

My sibe is a lover boy and is at my side constantly. If I go to the bathroom he goes with me, if I go to bed he does too, wherever I am you are sure to find my sibe underfoot. There was a time when he was younger that he was very independent and only sought attention when he wanted it. I do everything with and for him so he is very attached to me. He certainly loves everyone but really only listens to me. He listens to my husband somewhat...no where near as well as he listens to me but better than he listens to people outside our household.

Puppy
Puppy
Jess15

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Seriously, its like half of you have very affectionate dogs and the other half very independant XD either way is great! Ill try to have him sleep in my bed and sees how that works. I work like twice a week since ill be starting classes soon. But im not taking a bunch of classes this semester because ill be having the puppy and want to spend as much time with him as possible LoL
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

My Balon is super affectionate with my entire family. Though I have been informed (like Kelly) that he acts sad when I am gone. He doesn't act out, just acts mopey and sad. I have three grown sons all living at home and when I am here he acts the same with all of us. He really is as affectionate as my lab is.
I have to admit when the decision was made to get another puppy I was the one who was against getting a husky at first. We had several husky mixes and I wasn't really sold lol. I wanted another lab. However I was talked into a pure bred husky. I am so glad I was, even with all his little issues at first (you may remember his peeing issues lol). He is simply a wonderful guy! He has so much personality and he really delights us all. He is great with Ruby they get along wonderfully although he can be a bit bossy with her lol. And dare I say it he has been (besides aforementioned pee issues) a far easier puppy. He has not destroyed anything. I really love them!!!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Karli is a little love bug and I don't know if its her age or her personality (or maybe a bit of both.) She always has to be with me, maybe not near me, but in the same room. If I'm in the kitchen she's right there with me. Today, for example, I laid down on the floor and she immediately came over and rubbed up against me and laid on top of me so I could rub her. When I sit on the couch, she jumps up with me. I never have to ask to give cuddles, she's always willing to take them.

I also think she thinks I'm the alpha though. She listens to me a lot better than my hubby. But then I spend the most time with her, feed her, train her, etc. She plays rougher with him then with me though (I try to get her to play rough and she'd rather cuddle lol) but loves to be with the both of us. So I really do think its dependent upon the dog. We also crate trained her and that's where she sleeps at night.
Back to top Go down
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

Female Join date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Milla likes to keep me in eye sight or where she can hear me. I think they both see me as the alpha as well. Hunter is a bit more aloof, they both don't really cuddle unless they want it - very much like the cat in that respect.

We haven't crate trained, it's not really the done thing in Australia and my husband was dead set against it. We have had a lot of accidents, but only two on the bed from Hunter (both wee's) he was not aloud on the bed for a week and we haven't had a problem since. They both have beds in our bedroom floor, but Milla prefers to sleep on the bed, unless it's hot then she sleeps beside my bed underneath the window - Hunter will sleep on the bed just before the alarm goes off for his morning cuddles.
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:19 am

Pippa kinda does her own thing, but needs to know where I am.

She's also a lot like Lisa said. I spend a lot of time at my parent's home (vs. my apartment) and she's really close to my family as well, but acts differently with each of them. She's very playful with my mom, but doesn't mouth her (much...anymore). She just wants my dad to quickly pet her and then she leaves him alone, and she lovesss to rough house with my brother and knows she can be pretty rough with him.

I let her sleep with me some of the time, mostly when I know she's really worn out. Otherwise she's kinda squirmy and I end up crating her which she doesn't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
zizzuki
Puppy
Puppy
zizzuki

Female Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:22 am

both of my girls are constantly up my butt. they follow me everywhere i go, even from room to room of my house.
my girl zizzy, is only attached to me. she'll ignore other people. it took her awhile to warm up to my boyfriend. the first two weeks of moving in together, she pretty much ignored his existence unless she wanted something lol. now she loves him too, but is still a mommas girl. shes VERY cuddly and loves jumping up on the bed and laying with me. she always tries "spooning" with me lmao.
then yuki was the same. shes a sweetheart to everyone she meets, but she only listened to me. shes not very cuddly though. shell cuddle for a few minutes and then leave. but shes my "soul" dog, the most loyal creature ive ever met. but since moving in with my boyfriend, she now has devoted herself to him too and shes become the daddy's girl.
theyre not independent in any way. theyre big babies. they wouldnt be able to last without me hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jess15
Puppy
Puppy
Jess15

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 am

Awww! Were you overly affection but yet firm when you
Got them both as a puppy? Or do you think their personalities had to do with how affectionate they are towards you, and not how they were raised?

I think its a bit of both. But I dont have experiance. Its just what I have noticed with people and their pets. Like my friend who owns a husky. He isnt affectionate, and is more of a loner and does his own thing, and it seems like his husky does the exact same. Only being petted really quick, then walks off into another room.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:11 am

Dakota, my first dog, well, its hard to explain..he was aloof but had to by my side always. The only place he wouldn't follow me to was the bathroom. That was his limit apparently. He had free roam of the house whenever I left but my son told me that he would lay at the back door waiting for me to come home everyday and wouldn't even budge for him. However, he was far from cuddly. He's the only dog I ever knew that actually hated being pet. On very rare occasions he would want me to scratch his back but other than that, he just didn't want to be touched by anyone. He would tolerate my hugs though.

Willow is kinda the same way but not. lol! She is even more independent, but like Dakota, she follows me everywhere. Shes not cuddly either but she does like a good message and she doesn't care one way or another if I pet her or hug on her. However, unlike Dakota, she LOVES people and is an attention whore with strangers. It's really kinda embarrassing. Once your newness wears off with her then she's back to being aloof.

Aspen is a major cuddler! If I sit down, she is half on my lap always. She doesn't always follow me though. It's like she knows when I need to go in another room for just a second so she doesn't feel the need to see what I'm doing. But, if I stay in another room too long then she will come find me and lay down close by.

I used to allow mine to sleep on the bed but started having them sleep on their own beds in my room when I had my sons dog here and there just wasn't room. Once my son and his dog moved out, I decided to keep that arrangement. It's nice not waking up to fur in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:55 am

Freya will let me do things to her that she wont allow from anyone else. She lets me use her as a pillow while I'm laying on the floor reading. With anyone else she'd voice her agitation by a soft growl or simply get up to let their head fall to the hard ground.
She knows she's my baby, but she also knows she cant get away with mych at all from me.

If my boys try to do the things I do with her she lets them know by growling softly at them, she has never bitten, it's just a verbal warning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 am

Dakota is a complete daddy's boy. He likes me well enough especially since I am the one that takes him out running, but he LOVES his daddy. He is glued to papa's hip every chance he gets.

Juneau is more 'traditional' Siberian. She will take affection, but on HER schedule. She has mellowed out and become more lovey as she's aged and matured.

Denali is a mommy's boy, he HAS to be glued to me. Does not like letting me out of his sight at all. Which makes it interesting training him to be a leader on my team!

Diamond is a lap dog, don't try to tell her different. But circumstances that brought her into our lives made her very dependent on the people in her life.

Kenna and Enya are still in that puppy mentality of wanting to be with their people. We're still waiting to see if that changes as they hit maturity.

Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
Onyx_Blitz
Teenager
Teenager
Onyx_Blitz

Male Join date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:19 am

Onyx is a momma's boy. He loves me but boy does he go bananas when my wife gets home. However he does have a tendency to follow me around and lay at my feet when I am doing something or if he thinks we are leaving, or if I am in the shower he will lay in the bathroom or in the hallway outside the door.
Back to top Go down
xredrainx
Teenager
Teenager
xredrainx

Male Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Thane is a 50/50 it's going to be pretty cool to see how he turns out when he's a full blown adult. He listens to me the most since we do everything together, he's very kissy face when he meets someone but after he meets them he leaves. No matter where I go Thane follows but will keep some distance and check things out around us. He sleeps in his own crate but when left free around the house he'll hangout within line of sight or where I need to walk by him to get somewhere. Outdoors he stays within ear shot and is not the best when I try to recall him but the minute I start walking away he comes running and follows XD
Back to top Go down
dbingham12
Teenager
Teenager
dbingham12

Female Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 pm

SabakaMom wrote:
except for the fact that he demands his walks and a cat would not care to have a walk!

This made me giggle because my cat actually walks with Saphire and I. Saphire is the same way with her walks and knows when walk time is and will pester you until she gets to go.

Other than that, it really depends on her mood. Sometimes she will climb right into your lap (She doesn't know that she is too big for that now) other times she is content to lay on the floor. However, she does not like to be alone when there is someone home. She is crate trained and does great with it, both during the day while I am at work and at night. Unlike some she was really easy to crate train. But when there is someone home she wants to be near them. Not necessarily affectionate all the time but she is always in the same room with the people.

As for how she treats us, she knows I am the MOM and seems to respect me more than the others in the house. But she LOOOVVVEEESSSSSSS my daughter, and my nieces and nephews who come to visit often, and the neighbor kids, and well just about any other small human for that matter. She is very affectionate toward all children all the time.

She does not sleep with us but we do spend lots of time playing and walking and interacting with her and we take turns feeding her which I think really improves her bond with all of us.
Back to top Go down
Chiviri's mum
Newborn
Newborn
Chiviri's mum

Female Join date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 am

It seems like alot of huskies are mainly either independent or real cuddly lol. Shiva isnt attached at the hip per se... I mean define attached. She follows me around and usually is in the same room Im in or not far away....okay maybe a little attached lol, I would love to sleep with her in bed like when she was a pup, but she hogs the bed so my husband wont have enough space to sleep lol (she used to sleep with me before I got married and that was her side of the bed so maybe thats why, Ill have to buy a bigger bed hehe) and she gets too hot. Hoping to move more up north soon so she can experience her true atmosphere which is colder and with ability to snow.

It got warmer now but when it was hitting 50's here there was a major change in her energy, like, vibrancy. Ive never seen her so happy. Thats when I realized I needed to move to a better place suited for her. She does this thing that when I do hug and kiss her shes gets soooo shy and loving, like a pup. But afterwards shes hyper and brings me toys to play with her. Its quite sweet Smile Im definitely alpha for her, she mainly listens to me which was quite bothersome when she was younger because I may not be home, and she wouldnt listen to my husband. Now shes mindful, but will do things faster when I say it. Shes pretty calm for a husky, I get compliments all the time on that, because other owners sometimes dont like huskies/energetic dogs around their dogs. I try my best for her to mind her manners, I wouldnt like it if Shiva was rejected from play dates for being annoying or something like that lol. Of all the dogs Ive had, she has been the best by far in terms of temperament, potty/regular training (potty in 2 days! thats a record for me) but worst for appetite. Shes gained some thank god, buts its been prettyyy sloow
Back to top Go down
Jess15
Puppy
Puppy
Jess15

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Just got my puppy yesturday, and im actually surprised how attached to me he is xD My friend
Who owns a husky says his always wanted to be alone, and didnt like cuddling, only on rare ocasions.

So i was surprised when mine follows me everywhere and hides behind me when hes scared. He also jumps or whines when he wants me To play with him. He LOVES cuddling, he gets close to me when he can, but actually doesnt mind being alone. We put him in the crate and he was quiet and just snuggled up with the little blanket I put in. Im surprised honestly, but happy. Or maybe i should prepare myself? He may change with age :/

Also, wanted to ask a question to you guys. My puppy is easily scared. New rooms have him crying and he seems to be rooted to the spot. He also isnt very friendly. Not in an agressive way, but when new people come in, he runs to look who it is, the runs back to me. When people try to play with him, he just stares. He just reacts so far with me. Im flattered, but worried. I dont want him to be anti social XD Anyone else have this happened with their pups?
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Your puppy sounds just like mine! Except she isn't afraid of new rooms. She is really timid around new people, she'll hide behind me and look out between my legs lol. I've had her for 6 days and now she'll leave my feet sometimes- when she wants to go sh*t in my roommates room. Not a big fan of the roommate, who is a bit over attentive. I think it's part of being in a brand new place, once he gets more confident he'll be more willing to run around by himself. He probably takes a ton of naps and is pretty low energy right now? Wait 2 more days! @_@ lol
Or maybe, we really are blessed?
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 pm

One has to realize when they bring a puppy home that their puppy spent it's entire life (so far) with it's littermates and mother (and breeder). The only thing that puppy knows was just ripped away from it when it was placed with it's new people and taken out of the only place he/she has ever known. It's only natural for the dog to cling and to be scared. As the puppy begins to be more comfortable with it's new environment, family and rules you'll see a change in personality and behavior.

Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:51 pm

That's what I thought Smile Korra has started acting more like herself today and yesterday. Boy is she a handful when she's not afraid of everything. But, I'm glad she feels better, poor puppy is traumatized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?   Your Huskies Attitude Towards You? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Huskies Attitude Towards You?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next