It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
riggaberto
Puppy
Puppy
riggaberto

Male Join date : 2013-04-28

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Sunday 10/20 would be good whenever for me. To my chagrin, they don't announce the game times very early so we wouldn't know until as late as the week prior. If it were something like 10am it would be safe because games don't really start before noon.

Jeff - I've been meaning to tell you I did sign up at the service dog academy...but we only made the first class. Chuck got diahrrea (all fine now) but I'm going to have to finish up on the next round of classes. Just doing the first class was profoundly helpful though, I'm excited to finish the rest of the classes and do more there at some pt.

Chuck's been good, he's making a lot of progress in general but definitely has his days. He always bounces back from the negative experiences really well, too, which is a pretty amazing thing about him/the breed in general.

I can tell he's desperate to meet more pups, it's been pretty minimal since I've got him unfortunately and it's the number one thing I'm eager to get him more of ASAP. During our daily walks he walks by a number of fenced in dogs and he cries because he wants to play so bad. This morning he played with a lab for about 10 minutes and then when she left he was howling like I've only heard when I first took him away from his family...
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed the academy. They are wonderful there. Tell Mary that Link aka "Too Bad" says hello.

Glad to hear Chuck is doing well. I hear you about the wanting to play. They are such a social breed. Link can't stand not being able to play and interact with dogs...and he can't stand when dogs want nothing to do with his Husky self-confident assertiveness Smile. We need to let him and Chuck romp soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:20 pm

I already requested the 19th off, I don't know if I can get Sunday instead. We've got a new hire, which is basically like -1 people for a while because someone has to train her, so scheduling is all weird right now (more than usual at least.) I'll keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Sundays work better for me too, I'm guaranteed every Sunday off, not so much on Saturdays. I did take the 19th off for Korra's (and Arya's lol) Bday bash, so either day on that weekend will work.
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

Male Join date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:16 am

As long as we shoot for Sunday I'm all in. I always have Sundays off and I can rotate the other day off around but swinging sat and sun can be hard.

Also Baron's new alpine harness and collar are almost here so I was wondering if anyone needed a collar or harness? Baron's old harness and collar are blue and just don't fit him well anymore. If anyone needs it, it's free game!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Ashton what size is the harness?
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

Male Join date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:40 pm

It's a large generic harness.

It's adjustable around the neck and breast but where Baron outgrew it was the vertical breastbone length. Based on what I know our all our dogs it should fit any of the dogs for their life time with the exception of Link.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 pm

I don't think the large will fit Karli. Remember the purple harness Korra had on the Wallace Falls hike (our girls hike), Roxy? That's the same harness in medium. It's Korra's nosework-only harness now since I have the ruffwear though. But since the girls are basically twins, I'd guess the large is too big?
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Yep that is exactly what I was thinking. Karli is not quite that big lol.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 am

Well Arya is a bit bigger...or will be I'm assuming...so maybe it'll fit her? Link is already 50 lbs and in the Wonder Walker medium he's maxed out. Not sure how that compares though.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm not going to be able to get that Sunday off, we have our schedule for that week already and no one wants to switch.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Call in very, very, sick!!!
Back to top Go down
riggaberto
Puppy
Puppy
riggaberto

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:26 am

Ok well I can do Sat the 19th if the time is right & that's still a thing.

If anyone is interested in letting Chuck have a playdate earlier than that let me know, I'd love to let him have some play time.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 am

Rob what are your regular days off? My weekend is sun-tues.

Let's all shoot for sat then, we just need to agree on a time. I'm good after 2.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:02 am

Lol, Jeff Smile I wish!

Maybe 3ish then? For 10/19.

I'd love to have Korra play with Chuck too! Though next week I don't have any days off. We'll have to figure something out.
Back to top Go down
riggaberto
Puppy
Puppy
riggaberto

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm on a standard M-F schedule. Sunday is a possibility if anyone is interested - might be sailing in Sequim Saturday but should be back Sunday. Just let me know if you see any dates that may work Rhia & Jeff and whomever else!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Sunday is great. You are welcome to come over after noon.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:47 pm

So Rhia what are we doing on the 19th at 3pm?? lol
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:07 am

Seriously. Momma needs to make some plans.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:08 am

She had mentioned a hike...rattlesnake ridge I think that is only like a mile long. But I don't know!!!!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Okay, so not husky related, but it is Seattle related. My hubby is there playing this weekend at jazz alley with Pat Martino. If you like jazz, and have a free night, go check them out. Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Wow, cool Jen. We were just there two weeks ago to see David Grisman play, he's a hybrid bluegrass/jazz musician. What does your hubby play??

And for full disclosure: when I saw you posted in here I gasped aloud. I thought you and/or Dizzy were coming Smile
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm

I wish me & Diz were there! Pat plays Hammond organ.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 am

OK so update guys...meet up at the luther burbank dog park at 1pm. Here's hoping everyone can make it for Korra's bday shin-dig!!!
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

Male Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Sadly, I am low man on the totem pole, and have to work :/. I have Korra's bday present. So I will need to get the pups together soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next