It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:14 pm

So last weekend didn't work out so well...do any of the next couple weekends work for anyone? Sundays are all good for me. And Karli's feeling better...
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

Male Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Unfortunately, I am in the process of moving. I may be able to sneak away for an hour or two, if anyone wanted to do quick meet at marymoor,robinswood, or luther burbank.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Marymoor isn't that far away from here (about as far as Willis Tucker) if you wanna do it. How long do you think you'll be moving for?
Back to top Go down
ChillyBeach
Teenager
Teenager
ChillyBeach

Male Join date : 2013-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Marymoore is a bit far south for me, but i could do either marymoore or willis tucker.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:55 pm

It'd probably be nice to have the girl knocked out so you can focus on getting your place packed and cleaned, huh? How do you all feel about Marymoor for the next one then, and Willis Tucker (or Edmonds dog beach) for the one after that?
How is this Sunday looking for everyone? It seems like Sunday afternoons are becoming our thing Smile 1pm again? Since it's light out way later now, we could start up a little later, if that's more workable for anyone.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Pretty much any Sunday works, this week we can make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Next Sunday "might" work better for us...Star Trek comes out and I thought we were gonna go see it tomorrow but hubby has changed his mind ( all messing with my plans and stuff!!!) Let me talk to him and I'll get back to you guys!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:42 pm

I wish Magnusson weren't so crowded and active.....so many crazy, frantic people who yell at their dogs, it makes me sad. But it has swimming which I think is a must this time Smile I've never been to Edmunds and I'd live to go there but if Rhia's schedule is our guide I suppose we can wait. Marymoore is great

Rhia make the call!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:12 am

Let us know what's up when you know, Roxy. I know Marymoor is a hike.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:24 am

Well he's deadset on Sunday so go ahead and go without me this time guys. Karli and I will catch up with y'all next month! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!
Back to top Go down
ChillyBeach
Teenager
Teenager
ChillyBeach

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:06 am

seattlesibe wrote:
I've never been to Edmunds and I'd live to go there

Edmonds beach would be great. Harry's still a bit afraid of the water so we're trying to get him to swim. A few huskies loving the waves may help, or he'll just be a scaredy cat.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:44 am

Yep, role models work great with water. That's how Link got started, he had a Viszla show him the way.

It also helps to have a human with yummy treats to go in Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Hm, my vet said there have been a lot of pups coming in with giardia they think is coming from Marymoor. Luther Burbank then maybe? Sunday is supposed to be the sunniest in the next few days anyways, they can do some swimming?
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm

LB works for us, it's super close to us.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:50 am

Just a FYI I saw this on my way home from work. I have never seen this puppy before.

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 Imag1319
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:40 am

I texted this person and the puppy has been found. I asked, but I didn't get the info on how she was lost. I got the impression she wasn't stolen but rather she was just let loose in the city.

Situation averted.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:50 am

I'm glad she was found Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:52 am

Me too. Patrick and I had a bit of a moral panic and kinda freaked cause it is in our area. He actually knows this puppy and her human, they play together at the Cap Hill park while I'm at work. Patrick was really upset.

Glad all is well.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Is it 1 at Luther Burbank tomorrow?? Roll call: Rhia/Korra, Jason/Harry, Me&Patrick/Link.........??

There's an unofficial, off the books Husky gathering at the Capitol Hill dog park every Saturday around 10:30-11:00, usually about 4-5 Huskies.

Link and Patrick are always there and I am working 3 blocks away. Just a heads up. If you never thought you'd meet a Husky named Taco.......
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:56 pm

I can't today, getting in some volunteer hours for class, but yes to 1pm Sunday. Zach/Arya too, yes?
Back to top Go down
ChillyBeach
Teenager
Teenager
ChillyBeach

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:42 pm

I wont be able to make tomorrow. Work schedule changed last minute. Hope everyone has fun and the rain holds back.

Got the 3 day weekend next week so should be able to catch any get togethers planned or unplanned.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:34 am

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5083EDT_zpsfd3660c6
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5084EDT_zps9ad70f47
Hah, Arya, always smiling..
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5128EDT_zps8ad1a2cb
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5151EDT_zps9da25495
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5166EDT_zps00cde926
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5183EDT_zps5e85b73f
Cheaap..
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5190EDT_zps1c7cc41b
Trying to figure each other out..
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5259EDT_zpsf2e6cace
Group shot..?
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5272EDT_zps043b03a2
Aw Smile
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5274EDT_zpsc6a0058a
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5285EDT_zps5c748c4c
Finally friends I love you
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 DSC_5340EDT_zps4f6a3e72
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:39 am

Where's Link and who is that ugly brown puppy??
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:01 am

Lol Very Happy
One more from my phone, drinking after our Mud Bay field trip
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 UIkX5f5
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Aww that looks like it was so much fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next