It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

Male Join date : 2013-02-19

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Where is Edmonds? I'm off all day and plan on being out with the pup
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:08 pm

North of Seattle, look up Edmonds Dog Beach. I've never been, but it looks like good fun! Come out if you can for sure!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:09 am

I can't make it tomorrow, I have company in town BUT 5/12 for the hike works for us!! I love love love Wallace Falls and hubby's been asking when I'm going to take her (he also said I should bring a backpack so if she gets hurt I can carry her back, since he read that story about the german shepard that was left on the side of a mountain. Like I would leave her behind lol). Can't wait to do the awesome hike!!!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:45 am

Sounds good! Lol, it's sweet that he's worried about her. If a puppy got hurt we'd obviously all take turns carrying them back though Smile
What time do we wanna start?
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:51 am

for Edmonds or for the hike on 5/12?
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:09 am

Ah, sorry. That was very vague wasn't it.

I was thinking 1pm for Edmonds. Is that good?

And for the hike, what time should we get started?
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:53 pm

I could do 1
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Since it gets darker later, 1pm would be a good time. It works for us.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Okay, 1pm for Edmonds then Smile
And 1 for the hike?
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Here are some photos from this weekend. A few from a trip to Seward Park (we totally need to do a meet there) and then from today, at Edmond's dog beach.

Yummy stick
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 SWILP8t
I got water on my lense from shaking puppies..
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EsWvqua
Jeff took Korra for her first swim! And then the two got to go in together
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 XeEgkQs
Little lovebirds.
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 0oLtRF1
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 4eVi3Ew
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 XLWPtvi

Arya braving the waves.
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 AveYLE6
Taking Korra out to swim
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EtCcsgw
Taking Arya out to swim
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 X8YH00I
Majestic puppy
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 AJxasG4
That smile again Smile
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 8FueCTq
Zach helped them do the agility course
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 7JiHL2P
Who's that in the distance? Baron! We were stoked to finally meet Baron and Ashton
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 Q86Pgtn
What a handsome boy
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 Vg9gl67
The girls loved having him there
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 WqfO3aD
Baron's attempt to hop over Arya didn't go so well
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 PsvEC0I
Playing bully the little one
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 0oQmds4
Heading down to the water
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 LfBSDXh
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 CHOPScc
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 CFeMneR
And, as you all could probably guess, I forced each and every pup to pose...
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 IibkcAQ
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 5dU2kaA
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 B3u6KOd

Also here's a link to facebook H2M2
https://www.facebook.com/groups/159692000763586
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:51 am

O my gosh that looks like so much fun!! We will have to participate the next time lol.

SO 1pm for the 12th? Everyone knows that's mother's day correct? My mom isn't here in WA, I just don't want anyone to get in trouble with mom for forgetting lol.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:39 am

..Oh yeah, I forgot about that lol. I probably won't be able to make it then, Roxy, you'll have to take obscene amounts of photos for me!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:42 am

Bahahaha you know it!! Although if it doesn't work for everyone we can always go the following Sunday. I have every Sunday off this month, so I'm good for any one of them.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:44 pm

Oh man, the dog beach looks awesome, and they have agility!! Sorry I we couldn't make it this time, it was our first private family hike together but next time for sure.

Baron indeed looks like and adult Link Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:21 pm

The agility was..hectic haha. I have another picture of it I'll post when I'm done with my first class. We'll have to make another trip some time! It's a good middle location too.
Baron has a similar build to Link too, not like my skinny girl at all. He's like ~60lbs I think?
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah Baron was 58 at his last weigh in I believe
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:23 pm

So Baron and I are on the hunt today for a new place to live. Landlord asked to leave last night. Anyone have any good recommendations that are husky friendly lol?
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Oh yeah, I asked around to the places I had in mind and unfortunately none of them panned out, either because there is currently a protective, solo only dog already or no dogs allowed. I wish I could have helped, sorry Ashton.

One thing though: I live in the Central District just east of the International District and it would be a super straight shot to get to the U District either by bus (1 bus, the 48) or by car (down 23rd avenue then boom).

My building and the building across the street (Rhia's beloved Wonder Bread building) have vacancies and both are dog/Husky friendly.

My building is the Squire Park Plaza www.squireparkplaza.com and the Wonder Bread building is Legacy at Pratt Park www.legacyatprattpark.com

We are near a beautiful park (Pratt) and it is like a make shift dog park every day. Good coffee and great food all close by.....but no good bars Sad

But Capitol Hill is a 15 minute walk and then you have all the best of Seattle night life and things to eat, drink, and do right down the street.

And Link and Baron could be best buds when Korra is not around!!!

If in fact you look into my building let me know, I think we will get credit for a reference.

Cheers, hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

I love Wonder Bread building Smile
It really is super convenient from the U District, if I could convince my city-phobic roomie to move to Seattle I'd consider living in that vicinity next year. Alas, this boy is hard to drag to bellevue..
Good luck! I don't know the city very well, so I'm no help beyond that :/

Here's the other agility picture. I'm not sure either girl quite got the point of it..
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 K1xb6RC
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:34 pm

So are we on for this weekend with it being Mother's Day and all? If not, we can do it next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:56 pm

I'm down. Baron and I will still be out
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:41 am

Karli and I will be there too! I also wrangled one of my friends to bring her dog along, he's not a husky but he needs the exercise too! Got lots of energy!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Who's all going to the meetup group today?
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:35 pm

We wont be there today, I'm working til late tonight!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Well Karli's not feeling too good, hubby fed her something last night that didnt' sit well. And the weather is looking really crummy. Rain check til next week? Sunday still works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next