It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
khollon
Puppy
Puppy
khollon

Female Join date : 2013-04-23

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:55 pm

the weird lol thing was supposed to be lol!
Back to top Go down
Alicia22
Puppy
Puppy
Alicia22

Female Join date : 2013-02-09

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:35 pm

I got Kiya today!!!

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 984076_543974151447_1303336524_n_zpsb14ebfa8

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 DSCN1500_zps3de07a57

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 43f1863f-55fd-4ef8-a541-a757e2582bcf_zpsbab16c52

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 DSCN1472_zps2632880f
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:41 pm

So cute!! I really miss the puppies days.. sometimes Razz Seriously, shes adorable Smile
Back to top Go down
darbear
Puppy
Puppy
darbear

Female Join date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:49 am

Kiya is adorable! You're going to have a blast with her! I too sometimes miss those puppy days but I do also like being able to sleep through the night. Enjoy the puppy days while they last, but also the years to follow are a blast too!
Back to top Go down
SkyPlusUs
Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

Female Join date : 2013-04-13

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 am

aww Hello Kiya Smile

She is lovely
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Congrats!!! She looks like she has a foot and sock fetish!!! Watch out lol! Koda has one!!
Back to top Go down
Alicia22
Puppy
Puppy
Alicia22

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:18 pm

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 934678_544118063047_929520031_n_zps87209f0b

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 945771_544112683827_1459584032_n_zps6d09fb38

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 Photo1_zps0309c0b7

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 Photo_zpsbdcd2cf2
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Female Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:38 pm

She is sooo precious! I love how deep-blue sibe's eyes are when they are pups. If I didn't have pics of Shaqua as a pup I'd never believe they used to be that deeply blue. Enjoy the cute time, soon will come the rebellious stage. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alicia22
Puppy
Puppy
Alicia22

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks! Sad to say but her rebellious side is already kicking in!!! She is already testing me like crazyyyyy. I am pretty sure she will eventually turn grey :/ Her back is lighter than her head.
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Female Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Do you have her pedigree? Shaqua came from a Gry/Wht (Father) and Blk/Wht (Mother) . She definitely lightened up quite a bit. What's funny is that her father came from a Rd/Wht and a Blk/Wht, yet he turned out to be a gray.
Shaqua's paternal grandfather apparently gave her some traits; she has a red patch of fur mixed into her black areas. Most of her lineage was Blk/Wht.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you never know what they will look like until they grow up!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 pm

She looks like she'll stay black to me, not as jet black as she is now, but similar to Shaqua above. She might lighten up as she ages, but I think she'll stay black and white. The greys are sort of a buff/cream color with a darker stripe as puppies. My little guy will be a grey and white.

https://www.itsahuskything.com/t9041-dizzy-s-scrapbook-first-cone-of-shame-6-4

In any event, she is AW-dorable! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:23 pm

CavingSiberian wrote:
Do you have her pedigree? Shaqua came from a Gry/Wht (Father) and Blk/Wht (Mother) . She definitely lightened up quite a bit. What's funny is that her father came from a Rd/Wht and a Blk/Wht, yet he turned out to be a gray.
Shaqua's paternal grandfather apparently gave her some traits; she has a red patch of fur mixed into her black areas. Most of her lineage was Blk/Wht.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you never know what they will look like until they grow up!

Yeah genetics are complicated with sibes probably because there are so many color variations. Anya's father is a copper and white and mom is an agouti, both had blue eyes. Most of the litter turned out to have brown eyes with heavy masking and little to no dilution in the color of their fur. 4 red & white and 2 jet black and whites. Go figure! I wasn't expecting the litter to turn out that way but I'm no master in Sibe genetics.

She's really adorable by the way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
kogapupup
Newborn
Newborn
kogapupup

Female Join date : 2013-05-24

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 pm

She is adorable. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Alicia22
Puppy
Puppy
Alicia22

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Some of her Pedigree is Grey/White (Mom), Black/White (dad)..who is a lighter type of black/grey in the summer, and grandfather is a grey and white. I know, I can't control it, and the interesting thing that we are blessed with, is they can change color a bit, which makes them even more interesting. I will love her no matter what, was just looking forward to keeping the black color!
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:41 am

I kind of wish they could stay that small forever! I used to threaten to take Anya to the taxidermist and have her stuffed when she was that little just so she would never grow or change lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Alicia22
Puppy
Puppy
Alicia22

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:11 am

Hannah, Koga is gorgeous! I love the mask!
Erica- haha uh, I never even thought about the taxidermist lol
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

Female Join date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 am

khollon wrote:
YOU ARE SO RIGHT ! Alabama :(95% of the people i have found are not who you want to get a puppy from , and the other five percent arent having puppies for forever, and maybe not at all.  I'm at a and even if i found someone with a litter right now.. with a puppy waiting for me. I would have to turn her down. and i am sure they wouldn't hold her for 5 months. and i would super sad she did get to live with us Sad
have you looked into puppylovkennels.com? she is in alabama. it's probably not the best choice though. she seems to always have litters. i got my samoa from there and she has turned out wonderfully. you can check out my scrapbook on her. she is now 4 months old and thriving,healthy,and happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!   After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After patiently waiting for 17 years, and 4 months...here is Kiya!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2