It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
4BangenRange
Puppy
Puppy
4BangenRange

Male Join date : 2011-10-09

Weigh in... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 am

shaina&indy wrote:
Thiago is very handsome! And Josie sounds to be a big girl! I'm sure it's mostly fur though Wink

Yea she is. Idk where she puts that weight tho. It looks like to me most of her weight is all in her neck and shoulder area tho. Went running today and had her pull me on roller blades. Had a nice pace of 5 minutes, 20 seconds a mile. Hit a top speed of 16 mph, and averaged 11 mph. Are running area right now is only 1.5 mile loop. Soon will move it up to 2 miles and so on. See if shell stay at the 65 pounds or will drop a few now having her run again.
Back to top Go down
MyKeeonah
Teenager
Teenager
MyKeeonah

Male Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Keeonah will be 6 months old in 5 days. I took her in to the vet for her 24 weeks rabies shot today and she weighed in at 30.8 lbs. I'm not sure, but that sounds about right, ya? Smile
Back to top Go down
anarkii
Newborn
Newborn
anarkii

Male Join date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 am

Shiro is 13 months and weighs about 41-42 pounds.

He's actually got me worried a bit because he also doesnt eat much and looks soo skinny now that he's blown his coat. Weather is already quite hot over here too so he might just not need so much right now. That and he's just being picky. I know huskies can be like that but it still bothers me that he looks so skinny!
Back to top Go down
bott6654
Puppy
Puppy
bott6654

Male Join date : 2012-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:11 pm

Dakota got his last shot yesterday (rabies) and weighed in at 25.9 pounds. He's 16 weeks old
Back to top Go down
capblossoms
Teenager
Teenager
capblossoms

Female Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Dante will be 9 months in 3 days and weighs 35.2 pounds. Should I be worried?
Back to top Go down
i<3neo
Teenager
Teenager
i<3neo

Female Join date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Weighed Neo at petsmart today at the scale in banfield while getting his comfortis (cheaper than my new vet)

54lbs.

I dont see how he has dropped 10lbs in the last few months, he doesn't look like it.

He.started at 64lbs at banfield not that long ago, the 60lbs at the new vet for.his nueter, now at 54lbs a month later? Jeez
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Puppy
Puppy
Fenrir

Male Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:04 am

capblossoms wrote:
Dante will be 9 months in 3 days and weighs 35.2 pounds. Should I be worried?
My puppy is around 8-9 months and weighs 42 lbs. He's a boy, though, so he should weigh more.
Back to top Go down
Juno's Dad
Puppy
Puppy
Juno's Dad

Female Join date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:58 am

Juno is at 49 pounds. She has lost about 3 pounds since we have been weekly visits to the dog park.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:10 pm

So a month later at Jacks (4) yearly check up he weighed in at 57lbs!
im not sure how he gained a pound in a month.... nothing in the diet has changed. vet said not to worry about it so i think in a few months we will check again

Sierra (9)was at 44.5lbs so adding in some more food has not changed anything so were going to keep it up

Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:21 pm

wait for it.............

71!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 pm

norbreedslove wrote:
wait for it.............

71!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee!

cheeter.. she is a mal..
Back to top Go down
evelazquez
Teenager
Teenager
evelazquez

Male Join date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 pm

4 months and 28lbs.
Back to top Go down
LV723
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 pm

After ready a lot of these I am wondering how big Diesel is going to be? He was 14lbs at 2 months, 24 lbs at 3 months and 32lbs at 4 months. Both Mom and Dad were pretty good sized, but Mom was bigger than Dad. Also, Diesel was a great deal bigger than his sister at 2 months when we got him. There were only the two pups in the litter. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
artoaky
Teenager
Teenager
artoaky

Male Join date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Luna 1 year 1 Month 39.6lbs!
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:50 pm

arooroomom wrote:
2 days until his 10 month mark Rodeo is 41lbs Smile

@ 13 months old Rodeo is 43.5lbs

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
dahowlers
Adult
Adult
dahowlers

Female Join date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Six months, 45 pounds!
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Took Thor to the vet today he is at 50 pounds her is 2 yrs old
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:29 pm

arooroomom wrote:
arooroomom wrote:
2 days until his 10 month mark Rodeo is 41lbs Smile

@ 13 months old Rodeo is 43.5lbs

Almost caught up to Kody who weighed 45lbs at his last vet visit in March!
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

Female Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Male Siberian Husky - Titus is 68lbs at 14 months old. He's gonna weigh more as he fills out. Pretty big boy for a pure sibe. His parents are big. I was told he's from a racing (sled) bloodline.

Male Alaskan Malamute - Lycan is 15lbs at 9 weeks old.
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:43 pm

That is a big sibe! Actually the racing lines tend to be the smaller - leaner dogs. I'm super jealous of your Mal pup. I want one...
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:05 am

I think Rogue has gained vacation weight, lol. I need to weigh her tomorrow.

Koda is from sled lines and is about 48- biggest he's ever been is 53.
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:38 am

I'm starting to think Delilah is too damn skinny - she is only 38lbs at 2 years old. We feed her plenty, but she regulates herself.

Cato on the other hand, would be a complete fat ass if I let him eat everything he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:02 am

How tall is she, Megan? Koda eats like a horse but still is on the slimmer side. We're realizing Rogue doesn't have the metabolism or anything he has and are going to have to probably cut her food down a bit during the summer since we are not very active.

Both my dogs will eat everything you give them.. Koda was only picky for maybe 3 months out of his life when he was a pup!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:30 am

She's 21.5"

I mean she is skinny, but I think she is honestly a retty perfect weight. We used to free feed her, and it wasn't an issue. We can't do that now that we have the little piggy around. He will eat anything. Sometimes, I think he is too food motivated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 am

That sounds pretty reasonable for a dog 1 1/2 - 2 inches taller than Rogue. 10 extra lbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next