It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

Female Join date : 2012-06-26

Weigh in... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:26 am

rileyflorence wrote:
That is a big sibe! Actually the racing lines tend to be the smaller - leaner dogs. I'm super jealous of your Mal pup. I want one...

He's tall. I thought the show line is the smaller one. I've seen fully grown showdogs smaller than Titus. They can't be that big or they will be disqualified.
Is Appa a Mal? He sure looks like one.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:50 am

My pups have lost a few pounds the last 2 weeks. They seem to be more active even in this heat.

Blaze is 47.5 lbs
Kerian is 37.2 lbs

Two weeks ago they were .
Blaze 50lbs
Kerian 40 lbs
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Sierra at the vet today 43.6 she has lost about 1lb since april. i had increased her morning food to 1 cup, i think im gonna go to 1 cup at night instead of 3/4c and see if she holds or gains for our oct. check up. the vet thought she felt great, i just think 45lbs is more her weight as she seems to be so hungry still.

Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Storm and Ginger weighed in at 71 and 50 lbs last Friday. Storm seems to be a little more hungry lately, so I think I'll slowly give him a little more the more we get going in the cooler season.

Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Delilah at 2, is keeping a steady 38 lbs.

Oddly enough, Cato at 8 months is also 38lbs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Gunnersmatejmac
Teenager
Teenager
Gunnersmatejmac

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Last time Loki was weighed he was 50lbs at 6 months old.
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Juneau, 28 pounds at 4 months and 6 days.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Asia weighed in a whole 27lbs at her vet visit the week before last. She's definitely going to stay my midget red one Razz She's going to be a year old in October!
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Male Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Nikko = 9 months @ 56lbs

Yukon = 10 weeks @ 13.6lbs
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:25 pm

At Freya's last vet appointment she was 12.2kg, in lb thats 26.8.

I'm going to make another appointment for her on saturday if this diarrhea hasnt cleared it's self up by then. We'll see what she is then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Biko 50.2lbs. Down about 2 1/2 after being sick.
Back to top Go down
pandactivity
Teenager
Teenager
pandactivity

Female Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 am

Trillion weighs 44 pounds at 8 months,
that's good right?
We still feel like she's on the tiny side we feel like she hasn't gotten any bigger in months. >.<
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:56 am

pandactivity wrote:
that's good right?
We still feel like she's on the tiny side we feel like she hasn't gotten any bigger in months. >.<

I am not sure why you feel she is on the tiny side?? Kerian weighs 42 pounds at 2 years and Blaze weights 49 lbs he is 2 months shy of 2 years.
Back to top Go down
pandactivity
Teenager
Teenager
pandactivity

Female Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 am

ljelgin wrote:
pandactivity wrote:
that's good right?

I am not sure why you feel she is on the tiny side?? Kerian weighs 42 pounds at 2 years and Blaze weights 49 lbs he is 2 months shy of 2 years.

I meant tiny as in small.
not her weight tongue
I guess she is normal if not on the larger side. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Blaze 83.5 lbs down a pound and a half. Thyroid test results on Thursday..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Ghost is down about 3 lbs to 40.8 after her little hunger strike at my parents' house. You can actually see her ribs and hips right now, so I'm treating liberally to put some weight back on her.

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Weigh in... - Page 17 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Robinhuskylover2231
Teenager
Teenager
Robinhuskylover2231

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm

At 8 months and 4 days, Cally weighs 46.4 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Robinhuskylover2231
Teenager
Teenager
Robinhuskylover2231

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:51 pm

pandactivity wrote:
that's good right?

Cally is 46.4 pounds at age 8 months and 4 days, so I think you're okay!
Back to top Go down
drzcoyotex3
Teenager
Teenager
drzcoyotex3

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 am

Saya weighs about 25 pounds. she is goingto be 5 months old on wednesday
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 am

Almost 9 months, Lycus weighs approx. 60lbs
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 am

Anna is 6 months Thursday and weighs 30 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Ashleymarie9807
Teenager
Teenager
Ashleymarie9807

Female Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 am

Thunder Goes to the vet on Say, I'll let you know where he is at, I am guessing 30-35 pounds at 4 1/2 months.
Back to top Go down
tsalaginala
Newborn
Newborn
tsalaginala

Female Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Sometimes I worry about Nala because when I take her out places, everyone always comments on how small she is and they often refer to her as a "miniature husky"
Though I don't think she's that small. She weighs about 32 pounds and she's 7 months old.

Is she a mini husky? lol
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 pm

tsalaginala wrote:
Sometimes I worry about Nala because when I take her out places, everyone always comments on how small she is and they often refer to her as a "miniature husky"
Though I don't think she's that small. She weighs about 32 pounds and she's 7 months old.

Is she a mini husky? lol

How tall is she? My Asia is small. She's 10 months and weighs 27lbs. She's short too! Have to measure her again. Don't remember how tall she is. She's tiny next to my other two though!
Back to top Go down
tsalaginala
Newborn
Newborn
tsalaginala

Female Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:53 pm

I haven't measured her height, but she is proportional (sort of, she's still kind of lanky haha)
She was the runt of the litter though, so she could just always be small. I don't mind though, I like her size (: it just makes me think a little when people call her miniature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next