It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Yup, he loves the woods. xD

Although we had a repeat of yesterday. He touched his food once then started to circle around his bowl and whine. So out came the syringe and soggy food. I think that he doesn't like his food mixed with liquids anymore. At least there's only one more day of this madness... Neutral
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:38 pm

After a while Layla stopped eating her food mixed with water too, so now we just give it to her dry. Could be Yukon's at that point, too. Now Layla eats so fast we had to buy her a slow-feeder bowl.

Good thing it's just one more day for Yukon with the meds!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah, I really do think that he's just grown out of it. I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon when he'll finally be all done and (hopefully) clear of worms.

Edit: Yeah he ate his dinner fine which is just straight up dry food... :/
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 am

He's really cute Aidan! I'm just now catching up with this scrap book. I'm glad you finally got your puppy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks, I'm glad I got him too. He's really crazy but I can control him with apples. Razz (Not even joking on this one, he'll do anything for apples.)
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Well here some more pictures, specifically from Tuesday when he not only turned 12 weeks old, but it became exactly 1 month since I got him:

Not cooperating with my wishes of getting a decent HOTM picture. -_-
Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00114

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00213

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00314

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00412

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00510

Here's some I took yesterday after his vet visit. He was being a baby about the shots but didn't start crying until several minutes after they gave them to him. Razz

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00610

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00710

He wants to go outside, again...
Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00811

Like I said earlier, he went to the vet yesterday. He also threw up again several times afterwards, but I hope it was just the shots making him nauseous. He starts puppy classes on January 13th though! :o
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Aw! He's so big already! And very cute. He does look a lot like Arrow. Smile I love the bat ear stage!
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

Female Join date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:08 pm

awww your pup is so cute. my little Samoa was born 9/3/2013. so they are near the same age off by a couple weeks. how much does your yukon weigh? you think he might be a big boy? my girl is 15 lbs. they grow so fast. how much do you feed him a day? i feed 3/4 cup 3 times a day. anyway yukon is just a cutie good luck!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Thanks for the well wishes guys!

Yukon weighs 15 lbs as well! He's growing fast but I don't think he'll weigh too much more than 50-60lbs when he's done growing. I feed half a cup twice a day, but I'll probably up it to 3/4 when he hits 20 lbs as recommended by the brand of food. Also may I just say that Samoa looks awesome, her mask is very unique and I really like it! You're right, they're almost exactly the same age, but they also grow up so fast! D:
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:47 pm

AMB wrote:
Thanks for the well wishes guys!

Yukon weighs 15 lbs as well! He's growing fast but I don't think he'll weigh too much more than 50-60lbs when he's done growing. I feed half a cup twice a day, but I'll probably up it to 3/4 when he hits 20 lbs as recommended by the brand of food. Also may I just say that Samoa looks awesome, her mask is very unique and I really like it! You're right, they're almost exactly the same age, but they also grow up so fast! D:
thank you! i have a scrapbook thread i started with her you should check it out! i need to add more photos of her when she was really tiny just haven't had the chance yet Smile
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Oh I missed a puppy scrapbook, how is this possible? D:

I'm heading over right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00115

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00214

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00315

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00413

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00511

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00611

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 00910

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 01110

Nothing too special to say about these photos other than he's exactly 3 months old today. Very Happy (He's also 13 week old today as well.)
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Lol those ears! How adorable! My girl is fifteen weeks as of Tuesday! The joys of puppy hood.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:17 am

OMG he's seriously one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen. Of course, I have to say Layla's the cutest, and Caoimhe's pretty darn cute too, but Yukon is definitely on par!

How is his health doing? All de-wormed and no more puking? In all his pictures he looks healthy!
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 am

Omg those big ears!! Love them!!! Koda had a phase like that too!! Its halrious!! How potty training and mouthing going?
Back to top Go down
Hollyfrost
Teenager
Teenager

Male Join date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:52 am

What a sweetheart! Smile
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 pm

hrangelotti wrote:
Lol those ears! How adorable! My girl is fifteen weeks as of Tuesday! The joys of puppy hood.

Yeah, his ears are huge. I'm going to miss them being small though! D:

capellalayla wrote:
OMG he's seriously one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen. Of course, I have to say Layla's the cutest, and Caoimhe's pretty darn cute too, but Yukon is definitely on par!

How is his health doing? All de-wormed and no more puking? In all his pictures he looks healthy!

Agreed, Rachel did a really good job at making healthy adorable puppies. Very Happy

As far as i know he doesn't have any worms, the vet said that no news is good news and I haven't heard anything from them. He also hasn't puked since his vet visit so all is good, just one more round of shots plus his training course and I can stop spending so much money. Razz

Ericobeasto wrote:
Omg those big ears!! Love them!!! Koda had a phase like that too!! Its halrious!! How potty training and mouthing going?

I like his big ears a lot, they're really cool! Potty training is going great, although he still chews on everyone and everything a lot. The worst part is that no one vacuums around here so there's always something on the floor for him to eat... :/

Hollyfrost wrote:
What a sweetheart! Smile

Thanks! I just wish he would feel like that when I try to hold him on the couch. Razz
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Lucky Yukon! Layla isn't allowed on our couches or our bed ... per my husband. If I had my way she'd be allowed!

Glad to hear he's worm-free (as far as you know) and is no longer vomiting. Generally no news is good news with worms, unless you start seeing stuff in his poop again. And luckily vaccinations aren't too expensive so you won't have to save up a whole ton for his last shot. Has he gotten his rabies shot?

Have you gotten lots of snow down there? We have over a foot now. Layla's been leaping through it and having the time of her life, now that she's used to it. Hope Yukon has lots of fun in the snow too!
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:32 pm

[quote="AMB"]
hrangelotti wrote:

i know Sad i took samoa to the dog park this morning and there were two big red boys there. i can't believe she's going to be big soon. she couldn't play with them though because they were too rough and she's still so small
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:08 pm

capellalayla wrote:
Lucky Yukon! Layla isn't allowed on our couches or our bed ... per my husband. If I had my way she'd be allowed!

Glad to hear he's worm-free (as far as you know) and is no longer vomiting. Generally no news is good news with worms, unless you start seeing stuff in his poop again. And luckily vaccinations aren't too expensive so you won't have to save up a whole ton for his last shot. Has he gotten his rabies shot?

Have you gotten lots of snow down there? We have over a foot now. Layla's been leaping through it and having the time of her life, now that she's used to it. Hope Yukon has lots of fun in the snow too!

Yeah, he's allowed as long as he doesn't rip or chew on anything. So I have to constantly watch him to make sure that nothing gets destroyed. We also got around a foot of snow and Yukon doesn't want to go inside at all! Although about half of it is more like ice now, our driveway is like an ice rink. xD

hrangelotti wrote:

AMB wrote:

hrangelotti wrote:

i know :(i took samoa to the dog park this morning and there were two big red boys there. i can't believe she's going to be big soon. she couldn't play with them though because they were too rough and she's still so small

Yeah, in about 7 or so weeks they'll be all grown up! (Well, not really but they wont be super small anymore either. Razz)
Back to top Go down
ela_eli
Newborn
Newborn
ela_eli

Female Join date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:39 pm

OMG! Yukon is so adorable and definitely loving his ears  Smile 

I'm glad that he's doing better and I'm also happy that you got your puppy  wave 
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Thanks, I'm glad I got him too. Although he can be a real jerk at times without knowing it. xD
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:14 am

lol puppies can be jerks sometimes but if trained and raised right they'll turn into the bestest friend a person could ask for
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

Female Join date : 2013-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:28 pm

You have a gorgeous wee fullah there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:26 am

hrangelotti wrote:
lol puppies can be jerks sometimes but if trained and raised right they'll turn into the bestest friend a person could ask for

Yeah, that's so true. Although I don't think there's a cure to their independence. Razz

histi wrote:
You have a gorgeous wee fullah there Very Happy

Thanks! He not very photogenic though so most of the best would-be shots are blurry. :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next