It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:42 pm

Just some more boring pics of our hike this morning, but I want them in his scrapbook (some look kinda cool, haha) so here we go...

Kinda looks like he is on the beach!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 00410

This is what a play bow looks like when you are hot, tired, on a rock... and not wanting to do what Jimmy is asking you to do
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 01411

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 01710

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 02311

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 02710

This one is kinda funny to me cuz the guy in the background who I didnt notice there, kinda fits in Kohdi's mouth, haha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 01210
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Nice pics, Jimmy. The view from up there is incredible.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:15 am

Thank you Amy! This was the first time we made it back to the top of the mountain since summer started, and the first time I brought my new camera. Kohdi's walks have been cut almost in half since Mishka has been sick so he needed this hike today...was hot though, contrary to the rain clouds moving in off in the distance (actually got a few light showers too!)
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:24 pm

nice pics, love the view at the top. I love you he looks very happy in that second pic with him on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Thank you Ronin! Smile

That pic...is where he is being a punk, LOL, no wonder he looks happy, haha. I wanted him to sit, he was telling me he didn't want to. He won.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Some pics I took this morning of Kohdi and Mishka in their temporary looking out point in the yard til I let them on the new grass again
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 00510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 00710

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 00810

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 00910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 02510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 03510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 03810

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 04210
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 12:15 am

The one of Kohdi biting at Mishka's leg, as if he was saying, "stop touching me!" makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 1:01 pm

LOL Graham, it does look like that. Here are a couple pics of what Mishka thought of Kohdi trying to get her paw away, haha...she's a feisty little thing! scared of nothing. (BTW, LOVE your new avatar! Smile )
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 01110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 01210
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:33 pm

they are adorable, love pics 3 and 4. i agree with Graham it dose look like he's saying, "stop touching me!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Thank you so much Ronin Smile I like the fourth picture too...I love the way Kohdi is looking up at Mishka with the big puppy dog eye Smile my favorite pic though is second one from bottom, just wish it had a better background <sighs>
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 3:57 am

I love this pic for some reason...its like they are sharing a moment or something
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 Km110

I didnt pose them! hahaha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 Km210

He's hiding from Mishka, LOLOL
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 K10
Chillin'
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 K210

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 K310

He's pretty happy he got his grass back today  bounce
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 03610

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 03310
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:54 pm

nice pics, he looks so relaxed hanging out by the pool. very adorable pic of them sharing a moment.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 2:27 am

Thank you so much Ronin! they both love laying by the pool, they seem to find peace there.

so I made another attempt at my Christmas pics, Kohdi could look very beautiful...when he wasnt being a brat, here are some of his pics...

I love this one...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 01411

Pulling the play bow, he will try anything to get out of doing this
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 02310

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 02111

Telling me he does not want to do this...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 03311

I love this boy...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 03211

He's up to something...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 03811

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 02910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 03010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 02410

yawn...he's tired now  santa
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 01111
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Glorious set of pics, Jimmy! How do you get them to sit so still????
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Thank you Amy! Smile

It's an illusion, Amy . Mishka is extremely good at sitting and staying, however, with pics like these its a lot of me sitting them down and backing away slowly, so as not to startle them. But still be fast enough to get atleast a couple pics. I only posted cameos of Kohdi and the blooper type pics but of you saw them all, they're pretty much sitting in a different place each time, hahaha. It actually helps me when Kohdi gets bored enough to lay down and make himself comfortable. Now if only I could keep Mishka's eyes open <sighs> I'd be done with pics now.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 4:34 pm

That one you have labeled "He's up to something..." would be perfect on your cards ... the expectation (of Christmas) if there and the toy huskies in the background just complete the picture for me.

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Thank you Al! Smile only reason that's not my pick for the Christmas card pic is cuz of his calculating eyes, his wicked little mind is at work, I can see it in his face Wink however, I just got done taking more pics and if they look as good on the computer as they do on my camera, I think I nailed it this time Smile there is some truth to "third time is the charm" hahaha
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Omg Jimmy! These are adorable! They look so cute!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 8:53 pm

Thank you so much Greta! (Nice to see you again!) these are the "blooper" pics, haha, I put the better pics (in my opinion ) in Mishka's scrapbook... by the third time, they kinda gave up the brattyness and just went with it, LOLOL, they probly knew I wouldn't stop til I got some decent ones, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 9:28 pm

I wish I could get mine to wear scarves and pose for pictures. Smile I had to use individual photos for my holiday card because they wouldn't sit still together. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:35 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Thank you so much Greta! (Nice to see you again!) these are the "blooper" pics, haha, I put the better pics (in my opinion ) in Mishka's scrapbook... by the third time, they kinda gave up the brattyness and just went with it, LOLOL, they probly knew I wouldn't stop til I got some decent ones, hahaha.

I know! I needed to check in...wedding planning has been so fun but its amazing how much time it takes up!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:24 pm

wow, they are adorable in those pics.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 5:59 pm

They've put on such lovely winter fluff. Look so cute in their bows.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:36 am

@Graham...I look forward to seeing your card! I'm sure it'll be beautiful.

@Greta...Awww, so when is the big day?! It should be time consuming, haha, you're planning one of the biggest days of your life! But stick around here too, we wanna hear how you guys are doing Smile

@Ronin...thank you! They're the Christmas plushies that came to life, haha. That was my thought process for the pic anyways Wink

@Jenn...thank you! I can tell they've gotten their winter coat coming in cuz they're not coming in as readily at night when it's cold, haha. They still don't wanna get out of bed in the morning though, LOLOL . I really do love their fluffiness.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:40 pm

So I have not seen any of the newer pics, got your card yesterday and was like OH MY GOD what great pictures!!! i can look at your 2 all day long, 2 super cute hams!!!

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next