It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:56 am

Thank you Ronin Smile they love car rides!

I found these little witch hats at CVS, only like $5 a piece, I figured for some Halloween pics theyd be cool Smile they had a little devil headpiece too, with little red horns, a red bow tie and a squiggly red tail, I might go back and get that for Kohdi, LOL. Wings would be cool on Leo! I could totally see him being a little devil though, haha, hes already got the red going on! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 3:43 am

I figured I'd use this holiday dead time to get some pics in Kohdi and Mishka's scrapbooks, so here goes...

Mishka claimed one of the spare bedrooms at my moms house as hers...I couldnt resist taking pics with the little dolls behind her
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 51810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 M110

Mishka tells me its night night time...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 M310

and to turn off the lights, LOLOL
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 M210

Mishka helped me with getting out Christmas decorations yesterday...then got herself stuck at a deer crossing  Razz
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 M410

Mishka and I chilled on the patio while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be ready
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 M510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03210
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:52 pm

she is so beautiful and so adorable. very cute pic of her on the bed with the dolls. we also have one of though deer decorations but i usually have make sure Leo doesn't pee on them hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Thank you Ronin! I took these pretty pics of her this morning...when I go out to sit on the patio, she jumps up on the bench and hangs out with me Smile

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 01410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 01710

I got some Christmas pics of them too, today...Ill post those in a little while
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:43 pm

First attempt at the Christmas pics...not really happy with them so there will be more attempts
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 02110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 02710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03611

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 06210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 04010

Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:25 am

Pointy ears!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:13 am

DarkDiamond wrote:
Pointy ears!
You shouldn't talk about Jimmy like that, he can't help it!!

Artic_Wind wrote:
First attempt at the Christmas pics...not really happy with them so there will be more attempts
Since you said it, I have to agree ... I was wondering what was "wrong" with those pictures and I think that it's because they actually appear too staged.
As always, they're excellent pictures - I don't think anyone can take a bad picture of those two - but they just don't feel 'alive' where your pictures normally do.
<< shut up, al, you'll just get yourself into trouble! >>

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 12:18 pm

@Graham, at least they are nice small ears Smile

@Al...yeah, there's just something that's just not right. I'll keep trying, it's never just a one shot thing, haha. Thanks Al, I really appreciate the feedback
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:31 am

I think I got it this time santa

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 02511

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03312

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03511

<sighs> Mishka kept stealing the pine cones
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 00410

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:25 am

Ok, gonna be a lot of pics...

First is Mishka modeling her new Christmas bandana from Jennifer (jbealer) ...she has bandanas for every occasion, you guys should check them out!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000910

Mishka playing with her new Christmas toy...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000811
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000812
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000813
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000818

Pics of Mishka I think are pretty...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000814
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000815
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000816
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 P1000817

Mishka and I hiking in the canyon below my house...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 71410
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 71210
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 70710
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 71010
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:46 am

She's so freakin' adorable.
Back to top Go down
VTHokieHusky
Puppy
Puppy
VTHokieHusky

Male Join date : 2017-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:56 am

Wow - beautiful dog you have there. Looks like fun too.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:38 pm

@Graham...she is, she just makes me smile Smile thanks so much!

@Doug...thanks so much! It was a fun little hike, it was our first time doing it there cuz I actually didn't know the trail existed and it's right below my house! Hahaha. But I'm not gonna go after a rain next time, the mud caked to my boots like you wouldn't believe and I did a lot of sliding as well, lol.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:02 pm

she is adorable. she looks very beautiful in her Christmas bandana. that's a nice place for hiking, looks like you guys had fun adventuring.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:18 am

Thank you Ronin! Since Leo loves bandanas so much, you should pm Jennifer and ask about hers...she will send you pics of the different patterns she has. And thank you about the card, once it was ordered I saw all kinds of things I should have done differently, haha, BUT I did love the red with the pics so I'm ok pretty much with how it turned out. I wanted to tell you too that I loved your card, one thing I was super happy about was that you included Joey on it...that was awesome to see Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:19 pm

thank you, i wanted to include him last year but he kept running from the camera and all that i would get was blurry butty pic or blurry head shots; the fourth of July pic was one of the best one with them together that i really wanted to include him his time.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 2:53 am

This past week with Mishka I had a bit of a scare as she had suddenly gotten sick and as the week progressed, so did her illness with me feeling it necessary on Saturday to bring her into the emergency vet. She is better now, thankfully! these pics just are a peek into our week

Tuesday, first visit to our regular vet...Mishka waiting to be seen by the dr.
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Img_5110
and Kohdi looking for treats  Rolling Eyes
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Img_5111
they hear the dr. coming...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Img_5112
dr. took Mishka to the back to conduct some tests...Kohdi wants to know whats going on...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Img_5113
he tries to look thru the crack of the door...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Img_5115
wasnt good enough, so he tries peeking under the door...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Img_5116
Friday night, very late, Mishka got really bad...details would be gross so I'll spare you, but early Saturday morning we were rushing to the emergency vet...here is Kohdi waiting to see how she is doing  Crying or Very sad
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Img_5117
and Kohdi demanding some answers...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Img_5118
and then yesterday  bounce Kohdi so happy his bud is well again...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Fullsi10
and Mishka back at beating the crap outta him  Razz
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Fullsi11
Both happy to be back to themselves again  Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Fullsi12
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:50 am

I'm so happy she is feeling better, Jimmy. Did they determine what was wrong?
Back to top Go down
MissSideShow
Newborn
Newborn
MissSideShow

Female Join date : 2017-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 am

Such beautiful dogs! I'm glad she feels better Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 2:20 pm

@ Graham, thanks so much! You have no idea how relieved I am! I got really worried. The emergency vet diagnosed gastroenteritis, my own vet didn't change that diagnosis so I'm assuming they are correct. It was sudden though! Like flipping on a light switch, it was that fast, however, if her gassiness was a precursor to what was going on, then there was a "warning" of about 3 days or so.

@Baylee, thank you! Smile I can't wait to see your first pics of Eski at home with you! You are in for the time of your life Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:08 pm

I'm so glade she is feeling better. they look so happy to back together.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:04 am

Thank you so much Ronin. She is eating less, I dont know if thats normal or not so Im not 100% she is better. Im keeping a close eye on her though. Ive noticed her harness is a little looser too.

Some pics from today...it was nice out (a break between storms, we are supposed to get hit by another one tomorrow)
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03812

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 05010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 05211

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03314

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03612

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 03110
Back to top Go down
MissSideShow
Newborn
Newborn
MissSideShow

Female Join date : 2017-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:01 pm

So cute!!! I like their their face markings are like opposite of each other. It looks like they had fun!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 12:42 am

Thank you! Smile the opposite face markings is pretty cool huh, lol...I didn't purposely choose them for that, it just worked out that way, Mishka actually had a thin white stripe (still does, buried in the fluff, lol) between her eyes when she was a puppy. And yeah, they have a lot of fun together, it's entertaining to watch Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:31 pm

they are so cute, they look like they are having so much fun the toy. Leo did the same thing when we got the break between the storms but he did some zoomies haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next