It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:13 am

Thank you Ronin, Leo sounds like Kohdi, haha, as soon as his paws touch grass it's zoom zoom zoom. They don't like being cooped up inside when it's raining, LOLOL .

Mishka is 100% now. She is back to her old self, meanwhile I've been sleeping for two days with a fever, a cough, a headache, etc etc. if it's not one thing, it's another, ugh.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:29 am

Just thought it was cute

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 00711
Back to top Go down
huskito
Newborn
Newborn
huskito

Female Join date : 2017-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:14 am

She's too pretty Embarassed I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Thank you so much! She's my baby girl Smile your husky is just gorgeous! I love bi-eyes Smile especially with a mask.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:46 pm

that is cute, its like they are facing a mirror and looking away hehe.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 am

Thank you Ronin! Smile a friend of mine on FB said the same thing, haha. (sorry it took so long to respond, I didn't realize you posted )

Mishka( and Kohdi )pics from today thru past couple weeks...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 01610
Sharing a ball
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 01310

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 02710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 03310

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 04110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 04410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 00910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 03910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 05310

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 2:34 am

Cute pics Jimmy! Especially love the second one and the last one <3
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Thank you Renee! I love the second one myself Smile only thing that sucks is these are all taken after I get home from work and the lighting sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 am

A few more from today,,,
Mishka was making a ton of noise with her squeaker toy and this was Kohdi's reaction, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 03710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 01510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 03110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 03311
Squeezing one of Kohdi in...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 04111
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:13 pm

beautiful pics. the "squeaker toy" pic Laughing . they look very cute by the pool.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Thank you so much Ronin Smile
Just a few pics from yesterday...taking advantage of a little sun before the rain returns
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image11

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image12

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image13
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Why is it that those two always look like they're colluding?

Not sure where it came from but we got some sprinkles today ... out here we'd call it rain, the ground and road got wet .... but I seriously doubt that it was 1/10"

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:35 pm

They are colluding, haha.

I wonder if you guys will get what just passed thru here? Today was supposed to be clearing but it's been off and on raining all day so far. If you guys do get it, get ready for some intense winds!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:20 pm

they are so I love you adorable with their head together.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna
Puppy
Puppy
Leighanna

Female Join date : 2014-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:23 am

Oh wow Jimmy! They have gotten more beautiful since the last time I seen them(over a year ago). Mishka has really grown a lot, and seems to get prettier everyday! Kohdi looks so fluffy and handsome. I absolutely love the pictures of them laying together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:46 am

Leighanna!!! Wow! It's so nice to see you again! Smile I hope you and the pups are doing good! Smile we need a scrapbook update Wink

Thank you so much! These two are my pride and joy, even when they're being brats, lol. I love these two. Mishka is going to be 3 already next month!!! And Kohdi will be 4 next month!!! I don't know where the time goes but it's just going by wayyyyyyy too fast Sad

@Ronin, thank you so much! They do that A LOT. Sometimes it's just cuddling, and other times it's...I don't know even how to explain it, but like...face wrestling (?) hahaha. They'll be laying there, being very sweet, and then I'll hear this strange noise coming from Mishka...then Kohdi gets going on the strange noises, and before I know it they're like laying down still, but "wrestling" using only their faces, it's cute as can be and hilariously funny with the noises, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna
Puppy
Puppy
Leighanna

Female Join date : 2014-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:25 am

It's nice to see you too! We're doing well. Smile Zoey is turning 4 in March, and Coco is turning 4 in October. The time is flying by way too fast. Sad And, I was just getting around to doing an update on Coco. Gotta organise the pictures, cause there is quite a few. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:28 am

Oh wow, Zoey is Kohdi's age! Can't wait to see Coco's updates! I was looking at a thread just this past weekend and you had posted in it way back when, haha, and I thought to you guys wondering how you all were doing. So I'm glad to hear you guys are all good !!! Smile I'll be looking for your scrapbook updates Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Sometimes play time starts like this...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 03010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 02010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 02610

And other times it starts like this..
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 14510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 15411

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 13610

Morning...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 07710

<sighs> and night...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 08810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 10010

But it always ends back up like this Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 12910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 12210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 12610
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:04 pm

they adorable I love you and cute playing pics. makes me wish i had one more.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:37 pm

Thank you so much, Ronin Smile you'll know if/when the time is right for another...I bet Leo would love some help getting the gophers, lol...or, maybe he wants them all to himself Wink

I forgot Mishka's "ima wolf" pic Wink Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image30
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:49 pm

that is a cool pic of her. queen
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 3:48 am

Thank you Ronin Smile Malukhai used to like to stand on that rock too Sad

Just a few pics from this weekend...Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image38
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image39
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image41
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image42
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Image40
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:32 pm

cute 1st pic. on the 2nd one form the bottom they look like they are hiding, hehe.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:46 pm

Awwww that first pic looks so sweet, it almost looks like Queen Mishh is comforting Mr. K
The picture segment form Feb 25th is golden!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next