It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Klaus' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:01 pm

So I guess maybe it's time I make a scrapbook for our Klaus so I can keep up with it,
plus hopefully it will give me a way to get to know you all better!  wave

Klaus' Scrapbook 19243313

Here he is at 9 weeks a couple days after we brought him home and he's already decided which toy is his favorite.

Klaus' Scrapbook 10670210
His first play date went pretty well besides the fact he wanted to eat their collars.

Klaus' Scrapbook 10247410
His friend Laya also kept "smiling" which terrified me at first because I thought she was going to bite him, but in reality she just wanted kisses - so weird.

Klaus' Scrapbook 20141210
Still working on his friendship with our cat Bandit, they're usually okay if Klaus is occupied.

Klaus' Scrapbook 20141211
But most of the time he tries to steal the cat's toys anyhow.

Klaus' Scrapbook 14190910
Every morning he likes to go watch all of the birds in our neighbor's bird condo. I'm pretty sure he will end up catching them at some point.

Klaus' Scrapbook 14189110
He also has an obsession with leaves, he just carries them around.

Klaus' Scrapbook 10710510

Klaus' Scrapbook 20141212
So far he's been a lot of work, but we love having him! Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:19 pm

I love your last pic, such a happy family. Yes they are a lot of work, but the rewards are so great. He'll be a great companion when he's an adult. Love the kitty pics, lol, kitty seems as big as Klaus, haha. Yes dogs do play as if they are going to tear eachother apart. Thank you for sharing Haley! Happy Holidays rendeer
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Sooo cute. Such an inquisitive look all the time.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:15 pm

That cat just has this look like I-will-slap-you-into-next-year. lol. I like the little white stripe over his nose.

Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Awww I love the spot on his nose!
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Thanks everyone, happy holidays to you as well Renee!

I do love the marks on his nose, it was the only way I could tell him apart from his littermates they were all similar black and white.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:29 pm

The picture of him with the leaf is too adorable. Ahh, makes me want a puppy again. Smile

amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:16 pm

"Steal my toys? Don't even THINK about it, buster"

Just about one of the cutest pups I've ever seen.

Keep the pictures coming.
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:42 pm

I keep telling myself oh I can't wait until he's potty trained or something, but he'll be grown before I know it. Good thing huskies are still fluffy and adorable when they're grown.

& thank you Amy! The cat does his best to put Klaus in his place, but Klaus is NOT easily intimidated, hopefully they find a balance as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
Nopholom
Newborn
Newborn
Nopholom

Male Join date : 2014-10-30

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:20 pm

He's super cute, and I don't know exactly what it is about him but I can imagine him being easily rendered in an animated kid's show (kind of like Paw Patrol) he's got that distinct look about him, plus he's got those big paws haha (this is a compliment honest).
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:04 pm

Haha, he does look like he could be a cartoon character! He has an animated face. Smile

The face the other dog made would scare me too, looks like a fearful grimace. Maybe they were trying to appear dominant so Klaus would acquiesce with submissive kisses, which he did. He knows his place, haha.

Keep 'em coming!
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:18 am

He does kind of look like a cartoon haha, and yes everyone mentions his paws! He grows by the day.
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:09 pm

I love his eyes. They are so blue pigmented! Sadly that is probably just a puppy thing, and they will get lighter... I would take a MILLION pictures before they change haha. I can't wait to see him grow into himself, he sure is a looker!
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:29 pm

I hear you Lucy! I actually have to empty all of the photos on my phone to make some more room, he is super hard to get a good photo of!
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Klaus has been growing so fast over the last couple of weeks. 3 pounds in just 5 days! However after his cousin Solstice a great dane/cain corso mix came over I felt like he was so tiny haha.

She is so well behaved with him, she knows her size. Klaus on the other hand is a nutcase.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Aww...Solstice does wonderful with him. I love when she just lays on him and holds him into the carpet. lol. The nutcase phase never goes away.

Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:45 pm

I have never seen his scrapbook until today. So cute! The video of him playing with the other dog is also very sweet. She was so gentle with him I love you
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:23 am

Indeed she is very well behaved, especially since she is still a puppy herself. I was so excited for him to play a with a big dog, he was actually able to wear himself out with her!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Klaus is just TOO cute!!! love the name too Smile
Back to top Go down
Nopholom
Newborn
Newborn
Nopholom

Male Join date : 2014-10-30

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Oh wow she was so good with him, man they grow so fast and he's adorable and loopy
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 pm

They do grow so fast! He gained 3 pounds in the past 5 days! I'll upload newer pictures soon. Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Klaus got his first snowfall over 2 inches today so I figured it would be a good time to update his book, he'll be 4 months in two days. I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Klaus' Scrapbook 10958310
Klaus' Scrapbook Snapch10

He loves climbing up this little snow mountain (now an ingloo) that we piled up for him, and of course he takes that kong ball everywhere.
Klaus' Scrapbook 20150123
So proud.
Klaus' Scrapbook 10959710
Klaus' Scrapbook 10410910
Klaus' Scrapbook 9006_110
Klaus' Scrapbook 14223014
He likes to creep on the mailman & neighbors.
Klaus' Scrapbook 14223013
Klaus' Scrapbook 20150122
Stop growing so fast!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Aww he's so cute, I love the snow face and the proud picture hahaha great pictures!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:37 pm

What a handsome fellow! Love his mask.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:26 am

He is just so cute! He has the prettiest eyes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Klaus' Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   Klaus' Scrapbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Klaus' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next