It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Loki's Scrapbook!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Loki is so cute! I absolutely love his ears!

The Aussie... So it's obvious I'm a husky guy, but I LOVE blue Merle Aussies! I just love them so much... They are probably my second favorite breed.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Such a handsome guy. I love his coat & those ears! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Thank you!

The Aussie is a nice little guy. I've seen him a few times. I like bigger doggies myself.

Omg Klaus has such a beautiful mask! Makes me think of rotties. I love it!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:57 pm

love the ears, like the one where his head is surrounded by the pillows. lovely looking fur baby.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:44 pm

I can't help but smile when I look at him. He is such a sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:41 am

Oh gosh thank you! He's getting a lot nicer as time goes by I think. He's still quite stubborn but he's getting sweeter. The days when he grabbed a mouthful of my hair and yanked are starting to become a memory lol! He's tugging on the leash a little less every day. He's getting to be very good about sitting down for kids to pet him (something I've been working on since day one). Everytime we go out people talk about how sweet and calm he is. Life is going well I think!
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:27 pm

He's a weirdo. He does this to the window:Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 Wp_20110

So now we have to travel with the window up because I'm scared of him hurting his teeth lol.

Waking up at the parental units' house is now awkward because of both him and Meeks lol.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 Wp_20111

But he is beautiful I suppose.
Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 Wp_20112

Except when he's sleeping.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 Wp_20114

Sleeping at my fiance's apartment is even more awkward, though! He squishes me!
Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 V_840310

But, no matter what, he is always there when I need him. Smile
Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 V_d81910
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 am

These are the cutest pictures Smile the last one is frameable, it's too perfect. Meeks looks rather suspicious in that one pic, LOL, it's like " I got my eye on you" hahaha
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:23 am

oh, I think he is beautiful while sleeping. The last pic is the sweetest. They really do end up being our I love you dogs, nothing beats a hug from a husky. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:55 am

MiyasMomma wrote:
oh, I think he is beautiful while sleeping. The last pic is the sweetest. They really do end up being our I love you dogs, nothing beats a hug from a husky. Very Happy

You don't know the half of it, Renee...when I got back from the allergist appt, and was feeling really sorry for myself, I went to let the dogs out - both dogs, flanking me, started kissing me, wriggling all over, licking my ears, "flea-biting" my forearms...no way to feel sad with all that I love you

Danielle - those are some great pics - especially the one in your fiance's bed lol!
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Thank you!

Lol, Meekers is a silly creature. She is one of those whose eyes are always open as wide as she can. She looks paranoid I think.

Haha, I suppose he is still beautiful. But he is certainly less graceful. Normally he has a Mr. Cool attitude, but then he sleeps.

That is so true, though. It's really hard to feel sad when you have someone who worries sick over you. They also keep you so busy you end up with a lot less time to dwell on things, too. I think they are the best things for us Smile
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Sometimes him and Meeka actually do relax, apparently.
Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150903_18_04_03_Pro

Saw him watching TV with daddy the other day. Both had the same grouchy expression.
Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150828_22_59_30_Pro

And one more of the sleeping beauty! lol
Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 V__06541
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Loki went to the Renaissance festival two weekends ago. He was thoroughly adored! I think he had a good time.

His costume was spot on:

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150912_13_15_22_Pro__highres

Unfortunately it was very difficult to get him to hold still!

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150912_14_44_52_Pro__highres

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 95d2b214-8843-409c-83bd-4b6aadda735e

The next day, he went to the dog park and made a lady friend!

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 98f681ca-1689-466e-92f8-d32b42339562

Which was when I realized that the butt fluff was out of control. I read up on it a bit and found exactly what I needed in this forum. Also discovered the word "butt fro," lol! So this week it was off to the groomers!

Sleek new behind! lol
Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150923_20_05_12_Pro__highres
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 am

Wow, that costume is perfect on him! He looks BEAUTIFUL

Love the pic of him and his lady friend Smile

I miss his pants! he looks adorable with pants, LOL
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:27 am

Teehee, thank you!

His pants were getting a bit...unhygienic. Shocked Haha, small nightmare.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:22 am

Aww...I keep forgetting when the Ren festival is. I used to go every year. I brush Kenzi's pants a lot to keep them under control but she doesn't have quite the plumage of Loki in the rear.

Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Lol plumage is a good word for it. Voluminous plumage!

I think STL has a renfest in like June or something. Theirs is only one week though which sucks. Ours is hard to miss if you live in the city lol. Signs and radio ads everywhere.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm not sure a free ride and someone else paying my way in could get me to anything in St. Louis.

Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Aw lol, you don't like st. Louis? It seems like all the h2m2 people are from there for some reason.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:59 pm

I've been a couple times and don't like the layout, the interchanges, or the fact that it is too easy to get sucked into the wrong part of town because the whole place is basically the wrong part of town now. The zoo is the only thing it has going for it. It does have a kick ass zoo.

Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah I always thought it was a kind of boring city. The art museum was good and the zoo was good, but that's about it. Have you ever been to the OKC zoo? Amazeballs I think.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Loki's Chewy's shipment arrived.

He seemed interested in it.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 V__C158

He could not wait to open it, lol!

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 V__D9A9

He was feeling pretty fly in his new backpack.
Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150924_18_36_52_Pro

So that was Wednesday. This weekend I joined a dog club here in KC. I found that I socialize a lot easier when Loki is with me, so it made sense.

Our first meeting went well.

Feeling pretty confident.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150927_12_01_00_Pro__highres

I wanted to turn back, but he seemed excited.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150927_12_01_16_Pro__highres

And so, after all that nervousness, there was a whole lot of...

No one there.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150927_12_21_53_Pro__highres

A few people showed up eventually.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150927_12_20_06_Pro__highres

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150927_12_19_34_Pro__highres

None of the people seemed interested in socializing. Fortunately, Loki and Mike are very good company.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150927_12_19_49_Pro__highres

Hard to feel lonely when you have such a beautiful creature by your side.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150927_12_20_20_Pro__highres

He was feeling a bit wacky on the ride home, though.

Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 WP_20150927_12_37_09_Pro__highres

Had to keep the A/C on full blast lol.

Last edited by Rumflower on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AH! Forgot one!)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Adorable pics! Loki's blaze on his neck is so much like Kohdi's, I think Loki's is a little bit longer though. Last pic made me smile...I just last nite washed Kohdi and Mishka's ride and cleaned all the nose smudges off the windows (they've already returned, haha) and I see in your pic you have the same thing, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:54 am

Omg, nose art! We evil humans keep stifling their creativity.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Aww Loki wants his goodies! Cool back pack, I've been wanting to get something like that for Mylo.
Loki's ears are so cute, like try are fighting gravity halfway lol
"Nose Art" I like that! Truly theres plenty of that in the back windows of my car haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook!    Loki's Scrapbook!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loki's Scrapbook!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next