It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:28 pm

I love his eyes, so pretty that face hes making on his back is so funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:48 am

Great pics of pretty Leo Smile
He's getting his own digging area!? That's awesome!
He already looks very relaxed in there haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:02 pm

thanks, Yettie Joey his very hard to photograph lol. I'm still trying to find some good dirt to put in that box for Leo to dig in, hopefully I'll find some soon.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:06 pm

He's so fluffy! Glad he's better and that he and Joey got to enjoy a yummy Thanksgiving meal. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Me and my brother took Leo hiking at Sunol Regional Wilderness in Sunol, CA on Tuesday. My brother took all the pictures. lots of pictures in this one.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5210

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5211
we saw some wild turkeys on are way to the parking lot.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5212

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5213

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye35
he couldn't wait to hit the trail Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5214
we also saw a small river.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye36

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5215

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5216

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye37

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye38
he stopped to smell the roses Wink Smile .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5217

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5218

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5219

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5220

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5310
we made it to little Yosemite although it was dry. the rocks still were cool to see.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye39

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye40
started are way back.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye41
then we took a much need break and some stretching for Leo.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Img_5311

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye42
and we set off towards home (my brother car  lol!).
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Beautiful scenery Ronin, looks very peaceful. I wish the trails on my little mountain were so wide...I *might* be able to take both of mine at the same time then. Leo looks tired, haha, how long of a hike is it?
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Nice trail! How do you like Leo's pack? Does it work well with the Urban Trail harness? I've been thinking about getting Layla a pack and want one that would work well with her own Urban Trail harness.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:33 am

Ronin, love the pics. I especially love the last one, Leo looking up at you, it's that total look of fulfillment, love and adoration, truly a very special moment caught at just the right moment. Smile
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Leo is such a great looking guy, it looks like he really enjoyed the day. That trail looks beautiful, I wish we had trails like that around here!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Beautiful scenery Ronin, looks very peaceful. I wish the trails on my little mountain were so wide...I *might* be able to take both of mine at the same time then. Leo looks tired, haha, how long of a hike is it?

Very Happy , it took us about an hour to get there cause my brother was taking lots of pictures. it took us about 30 min to get back to the car before it got dark.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:49 pm

capellalayla wrote:
Nice trail! How do you like Leo's pack? Does it work well with the Urban Trail harness? I've been thinking about getting Layla a pack and want one that would work well with her own Urban Trail harness.

it was very nice and spacious, but he was caring some sweet potato treats and extra pooh bags. its an XL size, it works very well with any "H" style harness. not sure if you can see the logo in the pictures, but it is an Alpine Outfitters Urban Trail Pack. it was is fist time carrying it on a hike; he cared it half way then i took it off cause he look like he was getting tiered Laughing and might not make it back to the car. lol!
here's the link: http://www.alpineoutfitters.net/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=278
i had them custom the colors  Very Happy  Suspect .

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:52 pm

MiyasMomma wrote:
Ronin, love the pics. I especially love the last one, Leo looking up at you, it's that total look of fulfillment, love and adoration, truly a very special moment caught at just the right moment. Smile

Laughing i was giving treats to keep him going cause he was sooo tired, once he realized that we were going back to the car he was haling butty Shocked lol! . but yeah he did that a few more times with out treats which was very cool.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:57 pm

mssuchy wrote:
Leo is such a great looking guy, it looks like he really enjoyed the day. That trail looks beautiful, I wish we had trails like that around here!

thanks, i was lucky that i checked out the Siberian Husky club in San Jose area's news letter were they mentioned this cool place. i loved the wide trail very nice when you have other people walking there dogs, it give you that extra space if their dogs aren't friendly.
I hope we can go back there again when the river is running and take my niece and nephew.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye43
1 Year 7 Months old today. was wandering why we were taking so long to go to the dog park today.

Leo at the dog park after every one had left which was about and hour and half of him running a muck with them  Laughing .
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye44

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye45

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye46
him looking to see if anyone was coming. he was joined by a chihuahua terrier mix, and ran a muck with him for a wail.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye47
on our way home, with my mom and nice. he was so tired he was starting to fall asleep as we were driving home  Laughing  Shocked .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye48
Leo in my brothers car, his favorite car for road trips.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding one more picture.)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:05 am

Wow Ronin, 3rd and 4th pics up are amazing! His color/coat just pop!

Love the last one, lol.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:29 am

Lovely pictures, Ronin... he's really beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 3:01 am

Why is he so gorgeous?! It's unfair!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 3:05 am

Ah Leo pics, that last pic is amazing, happy red head!! That pic just shows off his pretty red, his stunning eyes, and his happy attitude.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:54 am

Love his coloring and fluff. Is he a "crazy red" like many other red/white Huskies? I've heard so many times that reds are a little crazier/nuttier than other Huskies; must be a crazy gene that comes along with the red gene, haha.

That said, I really want Pup No. 2 for us to be a red. Wink
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:29 pm

thanks. yeah, he gets a bit crazy every now an again. specially after some sweet potato treats Laughing or not getting to go biking or being coped up for to long with out a trip to the dog park.
i have heard that the tend to get into more things then other huskies, like putting thing in there mouth, chewing on things or eating thing that are not meant to be eaten.
I've had quite a few of though times where he ate something an need to go to the ER vet to throw it up Rolling Eyes  and sometimes he dose pass by thoughts type of things and the next minute he might eat it  confused , i would defiantly keep the floor extra clean and non-eatable things far way from his mouth Laughing Smile . so far we almost went a year with out an incident  Very Happy  till that bunny pee rag incident Shocked  Rolling Eyes .
so far keeping a very close eye on bunny Ronny's play area and keeping extra clean.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:24 am

He is so handsome in these pics, he's rocking that harness too lol
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Looking great as always, he has such a soft red color, love it. Looks like he had a great time at the park Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:23 pm

thanks. yeah he did, he's still feeling it to day Very Happy . not sure if he will b ready to go biking tomorrow Laughing .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye49
hanging out by the bamboo. he was able to go biking with my he did 0.45 of a mile Laughing .
we did go to the dog park Saturday, a mastiff by the name of Brutus that he was playing with decided that he would jump over him, and well didn't quite make it. Leo got kneed in the rib, its a bit swollen now and a bit lumpy looking; i didn't even notice it until late Sunday night, but doesn't seem to bother him much, but we'll defiantly be taking a brake form biking till hes better. might be scheduling a vet appointment for him.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye50
the circle is where his bump is. took him to the vet yesterday, and they said that it some swelling form the hit. that hopeful goes a way with some anti-inflammatories in about ten days.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye51
he is feeling better today, did a big starch.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye52
trying out his new bandanna, he couldn't wait to go walking today Laughing cause it was colder then yesterday. he also thought that i was going to put mushers secret on this feet like i did to Joey, so he didn't want to get to close  lol! .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Leo_ye54
then he hovered by the door insisting we get going Cool .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next