It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:12 pm

I take old sweat pants, cut them in two along the rise, then cut each piece along the inseam and along where the side seam would be if it had one. That gives me 4 long peaces of sweathirt material that I then tie in multiple knots, 3-4 " apart. The dogs use them as tuggies, to run with abandon with them flapping in their mouth, to gnaw on in the kitchen...to sleep with their chins resting on...
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Oooooooooooo very nice! Thanks for the idea, Amy! I'll have to add that to my list of homemade toys for this girl of mine.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:34 am

Had some downtime today and I decided to make some doggy treats. I used Red's wet/dry food plus some egg and rice flour. I knew the kitchen would smell but I didn't expect it to smell like @$$!!! Red seemed to like it though but decided to have a food coma afterwards
Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 20151122Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 20151123
Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 20151124Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 20151121
No clue why her arms are spread out like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:41 am

You know she's had a tiring day at the park when she couldn't care less about modesty.Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 20151125[/url]
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:53 am

Awesome cookies!! Red looks beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:41 am

Thanks! Love your avatar! Can I ask what software you used? Reminds me of a real bad one I did of my sis years ago (while she was doing a face mask and rolling her eyes..heheh). Bad quality cause its a pic of a printout that I had laminated with tape about 8 yrs ago. Darn, I should've made extra copies at the time since I use this pic to embarrass her every so often.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 20151128
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:01 pm

Lol i used picsart i downloaded it for free on my phone Smile
thank you!
Hahaha at least you tried right!? Wink
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Amanda, I love how you capture Red's spirit. She is such a lovely red. Thank you everyone with some homemade toy ideas.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Thanks Jane! I'll have to check that out and get started on some more pics to embarrass the older sis. Lol you did a great job on yours.

Thank you Renee  bom  I think having her bask in the sun helps with her "glow" hah

Santa's New Recruit: I saw these antlers at the mall today and I absolutely could not resist even though I knew it would stay on her head for less than 0.5 seconds. She played hard just before I snapped these pics so she was just a tad too tired to rip it off.

Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 2015-110
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 pm

How cute! I want antlers for mine lol the bottem right she looks like shes gonna get even with you later..or shes saying whhy did you do this to mee?? Lol Reds a cute reindeer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:04 pm

Yahhhh she was not a happy camper. I had to wait till she was tired out before I could get her to wear them for as long as she did. Stupid me...I left them right on top of the crate and forgot to put them further in before walking away. Came back to find part of the string all chewed up. That's her getting even I guess. But I was able to salvage it. So Hah!! Take that, Red! She gets to wear them again later!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Lol! She was plotting revenge hahaha luckily you saved them so you can torture her more Wink
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:56 am

You're right about that! I even got her this Christmas plaid elastic thingie with bells on it that hangs around her neck. She can hate me all she wants but it's too cute to pass up.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:43 am

"Redolph the Red Coated Huskydeer"
to the tune of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, adjusted by davecerv. afro

Redolph the red-coated huskydeer had some very furry fur
and if you ever saw her you would even say knows
all of the other reindeer used to laugh at her blue eyes
they never let poor furry Redolph join in any reindeer games
then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say
"Redolph I see you grew antlers, won't you mush my sleigh tonight,
I should get a pack of huskydeer so I could hear them howl with glee"
Redolph the red-coated huskydeer you'll go down in history!

Idk what got in it me thus morning but that was fun haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Christmas season got into you this morning! What a great twist on it, lol love it. I think Mylo would make a great looking St. Nick with his fluffy white coat. Redolph and St. Mylo, mush!!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Going for a run with her cousin.

Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 20151129

Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 20151130
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Lol looks like a race track for huskies Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:47 pm

It's actually a baseball field up near where my sister lives. But, they should really just turn it into a husky track!! Red loved it, she just ran circles over and over with her schnauzer cousins.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 4:46 pm

she makes a very cute reindeer. David very funny song lol. she's having fun running like the wind.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:40 am

GravityM wrote:
Lol i used picsart i downloaded it for free on my phone Smile

You've totally got me hooked on picsart....! I should have been working but was playing with the app all last week and went a little crazy with it. This is what I came up with. I printed out wallet sized images of the first one and taped them to my xmas cards this year.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 Picsar10
Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 Picsar11
Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 Picsar12
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:47 am

Thats awesome!!! I love the pics too Very Happy
glad you like it lol ive spent too much time on it also ;p
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:00 am

Very cute pic! I love the collar thing with the bells!!!

Gotta ask...how long you think it took in time to do that pic? I want to download the app but I'm afraid, lol
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:05 am

Oh god I have no clue.....the thing crashed on me a few times mid-editing so maybe an hour per pic? It depends on how nimble your fingers are and how big your cell phone screen is. One tip to help save you time in case the app freezes, is to save your pic every so often so that it doesn't lose all the edits you did to it. It took me awhile only cause I kept changing my mind on what I liked and kept deleting stuff.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:08 am

She did noooooooooot like the bell collar and antlers! Lol I had to use my grown up camera instead of cell camera for those pics.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:17 am

LOLOL, F that then! You know how many bad treats I've had to apologize for in here cuz of my phone?! My fingers are not nimble, lol.

Pic turned out awesome, Red just always has the perfect expression too! I love it! I'd love the collar/bells for mine, I've looked for things like that but can't find any. I'd only need it for Christmas/pics but still, haha. My little bows just don't cut it. Maybe next year Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next