It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Lutsen's Scapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Hahaha, it's still a spontaneous life with a husky, just a different kind of spontaneous Wink just wait til he's a bit older, and can go everywhere with you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:47 pm

I wish he could come snowboarding so bad! Maybe once I have him set up for skijoring I'll feel better about leaving him behind Smile. My parent's own a sea ray on the St Croix River and they have already given Lutsen the ok for sailing around this summer.

San Diego sure sounds better than here right now! Love my winters but I'm tired scraping the car off!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Hahaha, that's one of the reasons I love where I'm at. I have a friend who lives where it snows and her car locks freeze and everything, I couldn't deal with that Wink it's ironic but one of my cars I bought has a cold weather package, LOLOL, the only thing I've used out of the various items are the heated seats, the rest is useless to me.

OMG, you must get pics when you take Lutsen sailing! Smile and when you take him out with you to do snow activities!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Lutsen in action   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:00 am

I've realized that there are a TON of pictures of Lutsen being the couch- potato-at-heart that he is..but he definitely has high energy spurts that happen, especially when his work out buddy comes home!

Look at all this white stuff we got over night mom!
Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Lu110

He found a stick...then I started running in the other direction so he dropped it to keep up!
Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Lu310

Are we all done, mom?
Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Lu210
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Oh my goodness Greta, he is adorable!!! Smile I love these pics, snow really makes a husky coat just pop!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:49 pm

he loves his little snow haven!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:09 pm

beautiful snow pics, he is very cute. cant wait to see some pics of him sailing with you.
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:11 pm

I should re word it to boating haha. We have sailed before but it was just a rental situation. My parents own a sea ray which is more on the small yacht/house boat category. Even so I can't wait to take him boating! I do not know why i said sailing...was replying in my car that day lol!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:24 pm

Love the snow pics Greta, the stick pic is too cute.
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Thank you, Renee! Trying to find a better pic of the boat but I don't have one so here is one of the "captain" my dad!

Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Boat10
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Walk+Playtime+Bath+Brushing...   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:56 am

Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Lu410

My sleepy boys! Right after Lutsen had his bath! Lutsen went on a super long walk yesterday...he was a little dirty!

Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Lu510

passed out!

Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Lu113

he decided mid nap to come snuggle by mama
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:59 am

Awww, Lutsen is a cuddler Smile he is just soooo cute, I love his eye color Smile great pics Greta
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:06 am

Thank you Jimmy! And congrats on Kohdi and Mishka winning HOTM!

It's funny, the day we went to visit his litter, we made a point to not "pick out a puppy" but rather let one choose us. He was the first pup to come running to us and sat on top of Ryan's lap! Then Ryan set him down to see if he would come to me and he did...I put him on his back and craddled him with his tummy exposed and he loved being in my arms. So we said he's it! The breeder laughed and said "I guess you're going with the cuddler!"
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Greta, I love how Lutsen's mask is coming in. The last pic is precious. Great story on how he picked you!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Thank you Greta! I'm very happy about it Smile and hey! You're over 100 posts now! You can enter HOTM now too! Smile

I agree with Renee, great story on how Lutsen chose you guys!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Renee thank you! His mask is so cute...I should probably snap a few pics of his entire coat...its getting so dark!

Jimmy-speaking of his coat...I will say it over and over again that its starting to look dark in some spots like kohdi and mishkas!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Oh and p.s. Renee...we brought home bully sticks last night and Lutsen had one...he's hooked!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Hahaha, I knew it. It is just so weird with the bully sticks, at Tractor Supply they are close to $10 and at my local ace hardware store they are under $5 for the same size. Problem is driving for me, ace closes at 5 pm 16 miles away, and Tractor Supply is 28 miles away, so it really is a treat for them.
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Wow that is far! You're one dedicated mama! I'd be the same way though Smile our menard's has them and they're pretty decent in price...the one's at chuck and don's petfood supply are a little spendy but they are a smaller store stocked with organic and high end food/treats.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:56 pm

That's why I like Chewy's, orders over $49 is free shipping, no tax, and if you use their autoship, some items are automatically 5% off.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:05 pm

FAR???  Did she really say FAR - the nearest 'convenience' store to me is 18 miles; the nearest grocery store is 80 miles; the nearest Wal-Mart is 150 miles.  Shoot, Renee's stores are just around the corner as far as west Texas goes!  (and they all knew that was coming!)

Most of my buying comes from Chewy's also, btw; either that or WalMart.com ....

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:12 pm

haha al you would hate my set up then...I could walk to the grocery store, hardware, tire/auto bank and starbucks from my house! But then you look the other direction and its all corn fields and pine trees...random I'll say!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Hahahaha, yep Al I said that. I am a home body, prefer shopping online. I use both of those and I will add, Drsostersmith.com, they don't have as large of a selection but, if you purchase kibble online they do have the auto ship, and free shipping over $49, the real big difference to chewy's is that the drs offer the 10th bag of kibble free when using autoship, so that is a big savings to people like us that have long drives, and by the way Al a Super Walmart is about 50 miles one way and any type of pet store like Petsmart is 65.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:28 pm

You all know that on one hand I hate you for having stores that are that convenient; on the other hand, I wouldn't trade my isolation for all the stores in the world!!!

Just to clarify for anyone who doesn't know them - that's DrFosterSmith.com

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:42 pm

hahaha, I did not proof that and I always miss the s....drsfostersmith.com or to simplify this Drs Foster Smith . com, thanks Al for pointing out my typo....and i am glad I have to travel minimal of 16 miles or so to town, it's when the weather is bad, not very often, that I wish I lived close by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen's Scapbook   Lutsen's Scapbook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lutsen's Scapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next