It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Apollo Scrap book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

Female Join date : 2019-11-18

Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 9:15 pm

Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 97854d10
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 D45fd810
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 Fac35410
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 9:16 pm

Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 Eb299610
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 63333310
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 9d2d1d10
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:33 am

Such happy dogs💕

You have no snow! Lucky you. We have so much it's difficult to navigate beyond the walkway and driveway.
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

Female Join date : 2018-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:52 am

I wish i had an area like that to let mine run. I have areas for squirt if there are no other dogs around, but not in winter. I dont trust spider to not take off or get scared and bolt and then get lost.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 5:40 pm

Thank you! @amymeme, we did have snow a few weeks back but like 2 inches the next day it was gone.

I am lucky my garden back right into national trust so I have a whole woods that is pretty much untouched, and then the woods leads to a foot path that opens up onto that field. My 2 are pretty good Storms recall is 100% I have to say her name once and she’s back at me feet but Apollo is 90% he won’t come back to my feet he’ll come back to about a 10 foot circle, he hates the lead🙄 and they are both so friendly with every one and every dog! The only time I’ve found they have been stand-off ish with any one was about 2 months ago I was out walking and these 2 boys was on bikes and sort of following me, and Apollo and Storm started howling but not there “oh look that’s go play excited howl” it was more of a aggressive protective howl.
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Im only .5 miles from the national forest. But i have to go through the neighborhood to get there and thats where id worry. And we have things that can hurt my dogs. You would be amazed at the damage a bighorn sheep can do. Then there are mountain lions, lynx, bears, coyote and supposedly bigfoot type things and skinwalkers. Im not sure where i believe when it comes to bigfoot but skinwalkers could be real. Weird shit happens here.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:50 pm

Wtf is a skin walker??????? I’ve heard of big foot but never a skin walker😳!! The worst thing i got to worry about is dog stealers atm! People are going round just taking dogs, we have no predictory animals here only stags in the rutting season they will charge are you, but apparently we have a panther that got lose from the zoo a while ago and every now and then there is the odd sighting, it was spotted 15 miles from me about a year ago and no one has seen it since.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:45 pm

Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 4e510110
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 9b04f010
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 9a949310
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 2:13 pm

You can see the cheekiness just oozing from him🙄Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 3ff48310
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 Fe6d1210
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 17c4d110
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 2:14 pm

But I’m also and Angel! I promise!!Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 B26e5f10
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 542f4f10
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:22 pm

He's beautiful🥰
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 5:36 pm

Thank you✨
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:39 pm

Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 0f2c0f10
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 55646410
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 5ea49710
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Awww
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 4:38 am

Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 322bc010
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 A54a4310
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 55525110
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 4:40 am

Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 962d3010
Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 2176ec10
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:59 am

I still cant believe how fuzzy he is 😃
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:02 am

He is incredibly fluffy, you wouldn’t think Storm and Apollo are brother and sister🙄
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:08 am

No i wouldnt, but apollo and bolt look like they could be part siblings
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:18 am

Bolt is Apollo’s Son, out on a walk and a lady asked to use Apollo and I got a puppy. I’ve wanted a puppy for a while and then that happen, and when Skye was alive we used to dress her up as Bolt from the movie for Halloween and that’s how Bolt got he’s name😂
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:24 am

Oh wow. I did not realize they were actually related. They just have similar facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:34 am

Yeah, they are very similar. Even their characters are similar. But with bolt you can 100% tell he’s got chow in him, training him is so much easier than the husky. He wants to do it where the other 2 have to be in “the mood” as I call it to learn any thing🙄😂
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 am

Do yours talk back when they dont want to do something? Squirt is very vocal with what sounds like a mix between a howl and a child yelling nonono and a growl.

I like independent dogs more then clingy ones. Yes they are harder to train, but i like my dogs to go away and leave me alone sometimes. Ive been doing breed research for shadows replacement as the security system when he dies. Also considering a purebred sibe. Puppies do better in pairs. Im just thinking a sibe and and maybe a tibetan mastiff.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:56 am

Yes Storm is the clingest husky ever! Or she wants nothing to do with you there is literally no in-between! Apollo is 50/50 he’s happy to have a cuddle then go away trying to teach him any thing is a lot of work cause he’ll just lay down look at you with the side it like really???

See another thing a lot of people say huskies are bad guard dogs mine a actually quite good! Storm and Apollo with both howl when stranger are here, Apollo has got soo protective of me it’s a joke. The other day my brother inlaw came round Apollo was rolling over belly rubs fine a soon as I came out and sat on the bench he sat by my feet with he’s eyes and ears on him. Storm just hates every one, she’s only just started to warm up to my husband, and Bolts to young to see how he will be yet.
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:02 am

The problem with a husky as a guard dog is you cant 100% depend on them to bite if they need too. And then the moods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Scrap book   Apollo Scrap book - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apollo Scrap book

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next