It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kale's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm glad he didn't freak while getting micro chipped! I'm taking Mya in next Friday. Apparently my vet does it and I didn't know. Mind you, I've been taking Mya there since we got her at 8 weeks...she's now 5 1/2 Shocked Can you tell I'm in lala land? LOL!

So the throwing up fur is due to his eating schedule?
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:21 pm

You know. They say they get sleepy after their shots. But Bella has proven that wrong every single time Sad. However I am glad he's a very healthy and happy boy Very Happy!

She's a little nutcase after her shots. Jumping, biting, running around going crazy. She drives me insane! Luckily...I don't have to worry about that until next year Very Happy

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:34 pm

MelissaI wrote:

Yea I guess his stomach gets to empty between 6:30am and 8:30-9:00pm and the stomach bile starts upsetting his stomach because it is still producing but has nothing to break down, which makes since lol Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 1625187496 should have thought of that before lol

Bella is the exception the the rule of getting sleepy from shots Razz lol I dont even think that I'm going to need to walk him, He's sleeping right nenxt to me right now. Surprised he isn't snoring! haha
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Aw! Puppy snores are so cute! :3

I think she's the exception because normally she is a relatively calm pup. We have our play sessions, we go for walks (when it's not dumping 10 inches of rain on us) and we have our training sessions. Anytime in between there she spends asleep somewhere or watching the kids play out side. And sometimes, if I'm downstairs in front of the TV, she'll climb up behind me and snuggle between the arms of the chair and me and fall asleep on my lap.

OR on the rare occasion...destroying the house Smile
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:09 pm

hypers987 wrote:
MelissaI wrote:

Yea I guess his stomach gets to empty between 6:30am and 8:30-9:00pm and the stomach bile starts upsetting his stomach because it is still producing but has nothing to break down, which makes since lol Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 1625187496 should have thought of that before lol

Don't worry I wouldn't have thought about that either! LOL
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 am

Found another bandaging one lol he was 9 months old in both bandaging pics Laughing My sleepy boy...getting wrapped up in exhausting haha

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 00611
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 am

Aw, Kale!!! The things they do for love, huh? Razz

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:57 pm

I think he's ready for his walk! lol Very Happy

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 00110
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Just a tad? Razz he's too cute!!!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:47 pm

I think Kale and Violet are ready for their walk Laughing

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 Mms_pi11
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

That's too funny! You can totally tell they're thinking "would you put that stupid camera away and take us out? PLEASE?!"

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Cute pic!!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Adorable!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Getting ready to take Kale to the dog wash Twisted Evil He's gonna smell like a mango prince in the next hour. lol No more off-white husky-pants Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:04 pm

SO... Kale decided he'd act out because I put his sockies on (peeled out one too many times on the hardwood floors) He jumped on the couch he KNOWS he's not allowed on RIGHT NEXT TO MY MOM! the nerve... LMAO!

Evidence of his badness...

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 Mms_pi12

After I pulled him off he pouted like this for about 10 minutes...

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 Mms_pi13

Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 pm

What a little drama king! lol!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 am

The Weenie Roast I love you

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 00210

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 01110

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 01711

Kale the arm rest lol
Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 01810

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 02710

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 04110

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 04310

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 05110

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 06610

Cory with Tabitha Razz
Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 08310

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 06110
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:53 am

aww Kale wants some Razz
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:35 am

Super cute! Now I want some weenies..lol
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 am

Kale is so handsome! I want to steal him! LOL!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:07 pm

I think Kale likes his new bed and toy... lol

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 11011110

Kale, Violet, and Tabitha (couch) napping Very Happy

Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 11011111
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Awww Very Happy

Girl, you're lucky that the toy is still alive. It would have been dead here..lol
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Why do they always hang their head over the bed? Mine do that too! How is that confortable?
Back to top Go down
desi
Puppy
Puppy
desi

Male Join date : 2011-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:09 am

You so lucky Kale likes his own bed, the only bed good enough for Bob is mine!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:45 am

desi wrote:
You so lucky Kale likes his own bed, the only bed good enough for Bob is mine!

Yep, same here! They only go on their beds when they have a kong or bone. Other than that, nope. They sleep on our bed or the couch..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kale's Scrapbook   Kale's Scrapbook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kale's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next