It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Craigslist Huskies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

Female Join date : 2012-07-03

Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:02 am

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/pet/3388801228.html

i feel so sorry for this pup, just how the picture was takin says it all.
ugh stupid people

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pet/3432695723.html

and this one upsets me way more. wow.
ive never seen a husky with a cropped/docked tail..?
and why post these kind of pics in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:15 am

I can't even look at the dogs in the Cleveland post... thank god they're with a rescue.

Last edited by Heather! on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 am

His tail was amputated after being attacked by coyotes. That poor boy needs an angel Sad
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:17 am

Holy lord - I just cried a little.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
BrittiniRae
Puppy
Puppy
BrittiniRae

Female Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:54 am

Its soo sad some of the things animals have to go through. People need to think of a dog as a life commitment not something they can just post online when their sick of it. I know certain things come up, but i would never in a million years be able to just give my pup away. i dont understand some people Sad
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:16 am

So I thought I would add this guy. He is so adorable and I wish I could have him. But I text the person and asked about him and they said they found him and were getting rid of him because they had five dogs already and he doesn't do well with their kitten. My problem is why the hell is the kitten laying on him then. Two I asked her how much she was asking for him and she said $200 OBO. It makes me sick. This poor boy looks like they shaved him and he looks like he desperately needs a bath. I wish I could take him, I really do but even if Chris wanted a second we don't have $200 to give to these people and in my opinion they just seem greedy.

http://columbia.craigslist.org/pet/3465230515.html
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:43 am

Not Craigslist and it seems its a BYB'S but Damn is he cute!

http://centralil.ebayclassifieds.com/dogs-puppies/bloomington/akc-alaskan-malamute/?ad=24727291
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:49 am

And if they found him then how do they know he's up to date on shots and is "wormed monthly"? scratch

People.
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 am

You don't know how bad I want to save him from those people. Poor baby. He needs a bath so bad and I just want to yell at those people for putting that damn cat on him. And for his coat, I can't believe his coat.
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 am

I just wish they'd be honest about things.

If they did indeed find him, his coat might have been in bad enough shape that it warranted shaving. It happens, but it does look rather pitiful. He definitely needs some love.
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:58 am

I understand about the shaving but if they shaved him after they found him they sure haven't made an effort to wash him. And she said he wondered into their yard and they couldn't find the owner. I just don't understand, I really don't.

ETA: And all the pitt owners. I truly pity that breed.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Of course another:

http://rochester.craigslist.org/pet/3456902454.html

Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:31 pm

I just want to shoot myself every time I read people say they don't have the time to commit to the dog that it needs.
Back to top Go down
lpp06
Puppy
Puppy
lpp06

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:53 pm

I wonder what makes a dog pure bread?

No bleached flour?
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 pm

That helps out lpp06...LOL, also you can't forget any ingredients
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:25 am

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/for/3444863700.html

he paid $800, asking $1500 and he is neutered.
Back to top Go down
taveraw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:27 am

This one makes me sad...

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pet/3431793899.html
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 am

How can someone allege to "love the dog sooooooo much" but oh yeah we don't want her/him any more.

Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 85993
Back to top Go down
lpp06
Puppy
Puppy
lpp06

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:37 pm

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/pet/3468394326.html

I rarely ever see puppies come through CL in my area.

Anyone see the goggle shadow in his mask! This kid's gonna be a looker.

I also have mixed emotions when people search for adopters with husky knowledge and experience. It doesn't apply so much to adopting out puppies but just asking for this implies that you know the dedication it takes to own an adult husky, yet you dove in head first anyways.
Back to top Go down
lovecheese45
Puppy
Puppy
lovecheese45

Female Join date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:00 pm

http://clarksville.craigslist.org/for/3477711556.html

Look at this one! So adorable with his hat!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 pm

She's a Yuki counter part! Stripe flipped sides! So cute <3
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

Female Join date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:28 pm

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/pet/3515166213.html
sweet red girl is adorable. Wish I could take her in
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:20 pm

She looks real cute! But I know I can't :/

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/pet/3537812816.html
Back to top Go down
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Awwww she looks like Nanook.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:40 am

She does!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Craigslist Huskies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next