It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.Howard1
Newborn
Newborn
A.Howard1

Female Join date : 2012-11-06

Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 Empty
PostSubject: Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012   Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 pm

So, our boy Bear is just over two years now, and I figured I should make him a scrapbook. I don't have a ton of pictures, but there are enough for everyone to see how he's changed since 6 weeks! His mask expecially has changed considerably.
Ill also be including a few photos from the breeder of our second pup Smile He's still nameless, but right now we're leaning towards Jake or Cooper.

Bear @ 5 weeks:
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 60314_12

Bear @ 6 weeks:
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 60314_11

Bear @ 12 weeks: look at those huge bat ears!!
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 17967910

Bear @ 8 months: Sorry for the huge gap, big computer crash led to losing A LOT of photos Sad
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 37979010

Bear @ 9.5 months:
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 23027911

Bear @ 1 year:
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 29738410

Bear @ 2 years with my fiance Zach, and our 5 month old kitten, Mittens Smile
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 22520_10

And now for our new little guy!

6 weeks old: Ears haven't stood up yet.
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 Rrox0110

6 weeks again:
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 10-23_10

7 weeks: Ears finally standing! Yay! He's got quite the stance! The breeder said he was her "pick of the litter" for showing, if she could have kept one Smile
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 11-5_s13

7 weeks once more:
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 11-5_s14

8.5 and home with us at last - here's Jake!
Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 20121110

Enjoy everyone! Smile

Last edited by A.Howard1 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012   Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Love Bear's pose at 12 weeks - what a looker!

The little one is stunning as well - his posing made me lol Smile Jake and Cooper are good names - guess you'll have to wait until you see his personality in person to name him. Smile
Back to top Go down
A.Howard1
Newborn
Newborn
A.Howard1

PostSubject: Re: Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012   Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Oh why thank you! I love his posing as well, haha. The breeder says he's a little show off from time to time haha
As for the names, that's exactly what we're waiting to do. I was leaning towards Jake, but I can't picture it on a Sibe for the life of me! lol So we're gonna wait and see what his personality is like, then go from there Smile

Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012   Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Love the pics! Bear's puppy pics remind me alot of my maya when she was little. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012   Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Give me the puppy and no one gets hurt. Now.
Back to top Go down
A.Howard1
Newborn
Newborn
A.Howard1

PostSubject: Re: Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012   Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:11 pm

haha Heather, never! Muah hahaha he's mine! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012   Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :)  UPDATED NOV 17,2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear's & our new little one's Scrapbook! :) UPDATED NOV 17,2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1